The Northern Ireland Crew!!

Love the cake!! I wouldn'teven know where tostart with all that!

Lauren - not long now til you meet babby! I thought it was a girl you were having, shows how tuned in I am. How are you feeling? x

Panda that cake is FAB! Be proud of yourself!!!

that. Is. AWESOME!!!! well done! She'll love it!!

Thanks everyone! It tasted good too lol she stared at it for a good while and tried to lift Wall-e off, I think that means she was impressed :haha:

Thankyou :)

Have you had your bloods done yet doodle? x The first set?

Is anyone else's child obsessed with their socks? Mine runs around having pulled them off, holding one in each hand. If he drops one he picks it up! Has to carry them both with him. He calls them Sssihsa (Silas Socks we say to him).

yep, all came back normal, she did my thyroid too.
have to go back on the 18th may for the second set, then make an app with her to see whats next on the agenda :)

so funny u shud say that emma, poppy's having an anti-socks week. pulls them off squealing NO SOCKS!!! STINKY SOCKS!!!

B pretty much keeps her socks on at home, but if she's in the buggy, first the shoes will come off ("shoes ina basket") followed by the socks!

Did you hear about your thyroid funciton yet doodle?

Good luck Doodle and do keep us informed. Are you going to send OH for tests on his sperm? If everything for you comes back clear and fuctional?

B pretty much keeps her socks on at home, but if she's in the buggy, first the shoes will come off ("shoes ina basket") followed by the socks!

Did you hear about your thyroid funciton yet doodle?

yep, it came back normal :thumbup:

Good luck Doodle and do keep us informed. Are you going to send OH for tests on his sperm? If everything for you comes back clear and fuctional?

yep, dont think he's too excited bout it tho :haha:

Understandably!

One of those things though, hopefully they'll now what's happening and how best to get you and OH your BFP :happydance:!

thanks emy, I hope so :)

I was looking after my cousins little boy today, he's 8months old, so cute :cloud9:
its made me sooooo broody! I want one NOW!!!
When will it be my turn :brat:

:hugs: doodle, I really hope you get some good news soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->