The Northern Ireland Crew!!

yay for great hearing and choo choo! rebecca im so sorry your dad wont be there, im super close to my dad, i dont even want to think about if i was to lose him :cry: i also think id ask my mum to walk me if he wasnt at my wedding. sounds like you had an AMAZING weekend!!!! ive travelled all over the world and camden is my most favourite place ever!

Aurora you look awesome!

My dad didn't come to my wedding so my mum walked me up the aisle and it was lovely. She was so proud.

Great news about Madison pinkpanda; hope she continues to improve :hugs:

great news about Madison. My eldest has Asperger syndrome.

Thanks for all the advice ladies. I really wont feel comfortable with my mum taking me up the aisle. She wasn't there for me when my ex was abusing me. She wasn't there when I was so low that I spent all my days in bed and stopped eating. She wasn't there for me at any point in my life.I am going to walk up by myself. Just like I have walked myself through life. I am going to walk head held high towards my wonderful husband and my new wonderful life full of support and love and warmth!!

So ladies i've finally joined the real world and joined facebook! i'm a loser and have no friends so feel free to add me. I'm Samatha Armstrong :)

Doodlebug - theres a couple of Samantha Armstrongs, I'm scared of requesting to be friends with the wrong one :blush: What's your profile pic?

Little Aurora - sorry to hear your dad won'tbe there to walk down the aisle with you. I like Emmas idea of your kids walking down with you. :hugs: Looks like you had a fantastic time at the hen do.

pinkpanda - sorry to hear you can't make it today. Great that the little lady is coming on now xx

What a day! Just as well the meet is indoors. See you all later! x

Girls - I just put this on my facebook, but I know I don't have some of you on there. Treat Ticket have a deal on today for 6 weeks unlimited play in funky monkeys for a tenner! Bargain. You do have to sign a registration form when you first go in,but can cancel after the 6 weeks!

Doodlebug - theres a couple of Samantha Armstrongs, I'm scared of requesting to be friends with the wrong one :blush: What's your profile pic?

Little Aurora - sorry to hear your dad won'tbe there to walk down the aisle with you. I like Emmas idea of your kids walking down with you. :hugs: Looks like you had a fantastic time at the hen do.

pinkpanda - sorry to hear you can't make it today. Great that the little lady is coming on now xx

What a day! Just as well the meet is indoors. See you all later! x

Its one of me and my fiancee :blush: only decent pic i had on the laptop :haha:

ohh...I am Rebecca McLucky on there!

My married name will be Lucky but Facebook dont believe that is sa realy surname and wont let us use it!!!! but they will allow McLucky!! :shrug:

Tried to add both of you, hope I've found the right doodle. Rebecca I couldn't find you, will try later on laptop

I think I set my settings to unsearchable...nuke has me on hers get me thru her?

If you are unsearchable I think you can't view through friends either. I *think*, been trying to add my friend Crystal but she doesn't show up on our mutual friends page anywhere :S

facebook has me baffled! :wacko: why does every pic I upload go onto my wall? can I not just put them in an album in the photos bit? Do they have to go on my wall :dohh:
I dont get it

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->