The Northern Ireland Crew!!

We don't use the pram a whole lot, but when we do we still put the car seat on it as she still seems a little small for the main seat unit of the pram. It faces both ways though. Plus we mostly use the pram if we're out in the car, and it's a whole lot easier to just put the carseat on the wheels without having to disturb her.

Going to (hopefully) look at a second hand loola buggy tomorrow.

And in other news, we've made the 3 month breastfeeding mark! :)

I know its only 3 months but very pleased with myself and Jax.

We completed our baby massage classes this morning. Got a certificate:haha: and a gift voucher for manicure & arm massage from local beauty studio.

And tomorrow night I'm going to see a second hand my3 pram. Can't wait.

Congratulations! 3 months is a great milestone!

Hmm...

I've been eating a load of brie because I couldn't remember why I wasn't supposed to eat it during pregnancy. I've been craving the stuff pretty bad.

Now I've gone and read all about listeria and freaked myself out :wacko:, 20 times more likely to get it? And I can get it from butter, ham and pre-packed sandwiches? That's like...my diet atm. So no more brie for me :(

i pretty much ate ham sandwiches all through my pregnancy. I wouldn't worry too much, its probably worse to worry, causing yourself stress than what you've ate.

I ate quite a few prepacked sandwiches before hearing they were a no-no, the list of what you can't eat is endless!!!!! It didn't help that Brie was one of my major cravings either

i ate everything emma. everything. even if it is 20 times more likely, the risk is TINY. i wouldnt worry about it but that's just me! :)

Don't tell me that! Or I'm gonna start eating brie again!

I was eating everything, then when I read what happens if you actually get it I did freak out. Think I'll try to eat in moderation :)

My little ticket picture changed today - and it looks like a BABY! I'm having a BABY!

It still freaks me out that what you see in a scan pic is actually inside you! Crazy stuff!

Anyone fancy this on saturday:

https://www.blackboxbelfast.com/event.aspx?e=1810

Have you seen the amazing mural they have painted on the side of the Black Box ... it stops you in your tracks :)

We are busy going shopping for OH's eldest :) her birthday next month. SUCH a busy weekend last that I don't think I could cope with another, even if it did mean seeing all you lovely ladies x

Think we'll wait till Jax is older before we go to these lol

I might even leave it myself girls - just realised how ridiculously skint we are at the minute! xx

I'm saving the pennies for a new sling, haven't decided what exactly but I'd really like to use wovens.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->