The Northern Ireland Crew!!

i KNOW!!! barry blamed me for us being late but it was google!! *huffs*

The softplay in the icebowl is ANCIENT! we took C a year or so ago, and I don't think it had changed one bit since I was about 11!
Needless to say I won't be there, but I hope you have fun :)

Indiana Land! I remember it well!!

It was awesome when I was the age to go there - but as a grown up now it's so grotty - no cafe, skanky carpet, urgh

Indiana Land! I remember it well!!

THE venue for birthday parties of yesteryear! Loved the free fall! I've wanted to go to Mookie world for ages, great idea for a meet Nuke.

Doodlebug hopefully all goes well for you :hugs:

Wee Rosalie is just gorgeous! Love her name :happydance:

The hen outfit and wedding dress is fab littleaurora, I know someone who got married in red.

a meet sounds great, count me in! i've heard a lot about mookie world.

doodlebug - i really hope you can get sorted :hugs:

Little Rosalie is adorable

littleaurora - your dress looks fantastic xx

Sadly I wont be able to make it :( I have 2 in school and would need to be back for them. x

I'd love to come along and meet you all, but I think I might look like a creepy weirdo at kiddies play with just my OH :haha:

I'm not to sure yet if I can make it, Alex will be at school also and not sure how I'd get down, is there a separate play area for toddlers?

pink panda - is it just 1 of the kids you'd be bringing then? if so, i'd have room for 2 of you as i've passed my test.

doodle - don't be silly come along! plenty of boisterous toddlers to run around after (and that's just mine:haha:

Welcome nadia - huge congrats. Do you know what you're having?

What's the plans for mookie world? when and what time? xx

Yeah lauzie I'd probably be bringing just Madison, Thanks thats very thoughtful of you, congrats on passing your test, something I've wanted to do for years but have never got round to! I can let you know more near the time? Will most likely need to arrange someone to pick Alex up or keep him in after school care :thumbup::flower:

Speaking of Madison, she has started wave bye-bye and says 'ba' whilst waving & also pretends to talk (jibberish) on the phone, says 'ba' then slams it down, so proud of her! The phone thing is a big step as kids with Autism don't tend to 'pretend' play like other kids but rather recreate or copy if that makes sense? Makes my heart melt when she learns something new. I hope it sticks as she usually forgets most things she learns.

mookie world is fab, theres a bit for "toddlers and wobblers". normally i make poppy stay in the toddlers bit at soft plays but tbh i think the "big" bit is aimed at kids from 3-7/8? i let pops into it and she had a ball! theres no free fall or bits for them to break their necks on! and theres a foam block bit for babies.

doodle, dont be silly!!!!! come along! your OH wont be the only bloke, barrys coming plus eve's OH is too.

amanda, that's fantastic!!!!!!! you're right, roleplay is unusual for a child with autism! she sounds adorable!!

welcome nadia!

Hi Nadia, congratulations! I'm due in September - there's a link in my siggy to another NI group for preggo mummies :)
pinkpanda, that's great news about madison and the role play - also the waving, saying bye :) Did you ever get any follow up to her test that was done?
Linsday, B has loved the "big" bit at Mookie world since about 18 months - it's great! I'll be there in spirit :)

its brill!!!! no worrying about 10 year olds knocking them flying!!

I couldn't let Madison in the big bit as she doesn't have any sense of danger she might try and walk down the slide! If I took her on the slide she'd love it though, it's the only thing she'll play on at the park. She LOVED funky monkeys as their toddler section had actual toys rather than massive soft shapes to play with lol

The health visitor is due out on Tues for her 2 year assessment and I'm going to push for the speech therapy and hearing test as I've yet to hear back from any of those!

She is sooo adorable Lindsay, wouldn't have her any other way :cloud9:

Here are some pics I thought I'd share, of her idea of playtime lol
2012-05-11 15.19.56.jpg

2012-05-15 14.07.58.jpg

2012-05-15 15.16.15.jpg

SDC10281 (640x480).jpg

we have those eggs, my god i find the top shell bits EVERYWER!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->