The Northern Ireland Crew!!

Aww man, that sounds like when I started facebook!

You have to go the photo section on the righthand side to make an album. :thumbup:

auww .. Id love to join up with you lot on facebook but Im a secondary school teacher and like to stay anonymous when Im on line ... just one of those things that go with the job, Id end up tortured :(

auww .. Id love to join up with you lot on facebook but Im a secondary school teacher and like to stay anonymous when Im on line ... just one of those things that go with the job, Id end up tortured :(

I'm in a similar position with my job so try not to put too much personal info out, couldn't manage without fb though so have just upped the privacy settings :thumbup:

^added you hun. I'm Emma Todd if anyone wants to add me

Ah yes, my uncle is the same as a policeman. Bit annoying, but not much you can do about it.

I added you Rebecca, Emma there are lots of Emma Todds :dohh: whats your profile pic?

Jax is almost too big for his carrycot in the pram, but it means that he is now gonna be facing out to the world. :cry: Which scares me a little. Don't think hes old enough for that.

We took the carrycot off and put him in the buggy part (which can be totally flat) to go across a couple of streets to my mum and dad's a short while ago, and to fair enough he didn't seem to mind, in fact he went to sleep lol.

Hubby says I worry to much, but i'm not sure about him not being able to see me.

does it not rear face?

I now that it may not be reassuring but I think 2 months is too young to face out.

When you take the carrycot off, it has to be used forward facing. Plus he is three months old tomorrow not two.

Seriously considering buying a different pram

Sorry, I wasn't being rude!
Can you borrow or get a pram that he can face you in?

I remember reading a study that showed that it aided their development to face you

I know you weren't.

Strangely he has napped better in it than he ever has before.

My LO outgrew the pram part at around 5 months and had to go forward facing, he loved it (being a nosy article) but I felt awful that I couldn't see him! My next pram is definitely going to be one that faces both ways

My pram was pretty good in that you could choose the way the buggy part faces, I personally didn't have him facing out until he was 14 months :blush:...just didn't feel 'right' to me, and it was certainly a pain for things like checking if his hat and gloves were still on!
However, I got use out of my carrycot until he was about 6 months so didn't need to worry until then really.

Niether of us have used the pram in about 3 weeks now, but he IS heavy. My pram needs to be ajusted (very labourous process of threading through several layers of plastic which doesn't seem designed for that purpose) because we cba we just end up carrying him everywhere. Thinking I'm going to get a cheapy £15-£30 boyo and chuck this one in the loft.

With Amy, I think she was forward facing at about 4 months, as she outgrew the carrycot. For Amy I bought a britax b smart which can face either way. TBH though she is still in her carseat when we use the pram, so she hasn't really been in the buggy part that much. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->