The Northern Ireland Crew!!

Its on her facebook but i wasnt sure if she'd wont to tell us all herself haha
Nuke i love your hair colour!

Hiya girlies!!

Sorry it's taken me sooooo long to get on here and tell you all this, but I figured Nuke&Emma would be on the case and keep you informed ;)

I had a little girl on Saturday, she was 6lbs 12oz and she's called Linzie Sharon Moore.

If you wanna have a read of my birth story, click [here] :)

I love her more than anything, it's amazing the rush of love you get!

Same as Eva she is the double of her daddy, as soon as she was born i told OH she looked like him. Hopfully get to meet her when use come over.

beautiful birth story :cry: and what a stunning little girl :cry: congrats!!!

Awww she's gorgeous!!!!!

Oi people, whens this meet?? Or have I missed it since Im always AWOL these days :rofl:

Gorgeous baby girl! Lovely name, congrats!:happydance:

Thanks YoungNImum! Finally got on the laptop but that photo was taken about two months ago and Odhrán's even bigger now! He's so tall and starting to grab everything and put it in his mouth, and rolling over in his cot, wee imp!

We're gonna be stuck if it's another boy, it was hard enough thinking up one! Last time we thought Maeve for a girl, might be nice to give this baba an Irish name as well. We both think it'll be a boy though, we thought this last time and were right! First scan/booking appointment is 7th March, will be glad to see the scan. How's wee Eva-Jane doing? Is she a good sleeper?

We're gonna be stuck if it's another boy, it was hard enough thinking up one! Last time we thought Maeve for a girl, might be nice to give this baba an Irish name as well. We both think it'll be a boy though, we thought this last time and were right! First scan/booking appointment is 7th March, will be glad to see the scan. How's wee Eva-Jane doing? Is she a good sleeper?

What hospital are you going to give birth at? Shes doing great she has a mouth full of sharp gums at the minute so she has been abit grumpy at times but just been putting teething gel on and she settles. She is a really good sleeper, she will sleep 7hours n wake for another feed then goes back over for another 5, so we are all getting a good sleep at night :thumbup:
Love her big gummy smiles thats all she dose at the minute :cloud9:

What hospital are you going to give birth at? Shes doing great she has a mouth full of sharp gums at the minute so she has been abit grumpy at times but just been putting teething gel on and she settles. She is a really good sleeper, she will sleep 7hours n wake for another feed then goes back over for another 5, so we are all getting a good sleep at night :thumbup:
Love her big gummy smiles thats all she dose at the minute :cloud9:

Booked for the Ulster again but could change to Downpatrick as it's very handy to us, Ulster is about 40 mins drive and I was quite quick last time so worried about getting there! However, Downe is midwife-led with no docs there, if I needed them would have to go by ambulance to the Ulster. Plus I may decide I want the drugs this time! Oh you are so lucky Eva-Jane sleeps, Odhrán isn't good at all! He's teething like mad too but still no teeth. Aw the wee gummy smiles are just the best, she's getting to that stage where you're getting much more interaction with her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->