The Northern Ireland Crew!!

Kids under 2 travel without a seat, on parent's knee (unless you specifically ask for one and pay a child's fare). the baby belt will allow for movement etc though so if your feeding him yourself you should still be able to :flower:

The delight that is EasyJet, still better than the Ryanair *******s. I've never had a good flight with them.

We have to pay £20 extra regardless for a baby. You can opt to have a seat for the baby but it's no extra cost, and since we can't bring the carseat on due to him being so young there's not much point. Grr! So annoying. Really doesn't make any sense either.

What a con! And you think they'd be a bit more safety concious! Jeez!

Just thought I'd give you all a bit of TMI:

I lost looooaaads of plug this morning - Go body, go! :lol:

Just thought I'd give you all a bit of TMI:

I lost looooaaads of plug this morning - Go body, go! :lol:

Ooh exciting! Are you getting fed up yet? I was 6 days late with LO. Think a big long walk helped shift him.

My hands are awful at the moment, the skin is all dodgy so I thought I'd use this nap of Silas' to stick some steriod cream on in the hope he'll be asleep for a while and give it chance to absorb (do NOT want to get the cream of him)

Now he's woken up and has started crying...:dohh:

Very excited for you Leah, I bet baby Wilton is well and truely engaged!

Ooh exciting! Are you getting fed up yet? I was 6 days late with LO. Think a big long walk helped shift him.

I'm definately getting fed up, but I reckon I'm gunna miss my bump something chronic one LO is here!
Hoping I won't go overdue.... I really couldn't be doing with it!

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
Go go go! :dance:

:happydance: :dance: :happydance: :dance: :happydance:

My hands are awful at the moment, the skin is all dodgy so I thought I'd use this nap of Silas' to stick some steriod cream on in the hope he'll be asleep for a while and give it chance to absorb (do NOT want to get the cream of him)

Now he's woken up and has started crying...:dohh:

Very excited for you Leah, I bet baby Wilton is well and truely engaged!

Oooh, what's up with your skin? Have you seen the GP?

Last time we checked, Baby was 3/5 engaged.... dunno now though! :shrug:

like josie said loads of walkin, i went spent the whole days hopping, didnt sit down tilli got home, next morning at 1 o'clock i woke with contractions eva was born the same day stay on your feet if youv got stairs in your house walkin up n down them for a while. :D

AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

LEAH'S HAD HER BABY!!! :happydance:

Not sure if I should give the details incase she wants to put them up herself, but both mummy and baby seem well, cannot wait to find out more :happydance:

Just came on to say aswell Emy, wont give any details as she will wont to do that herself, congrats to you both and your new baby xx

ahhhhhh! Can't wait to see pics and hear all bout bub! :cloud9: Would almost make me clucky if I didn't want to whack hubby with the frying pan right now :rofl:

and shes called LINZIE!!! :happydance: its a brill name :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->