The Northern Ireland Crew!!

Flip sake it only allows up to 25mb and the file is 697mb lol well I could always burn it onto a dvd & post it if you really really want to watch it :haha: Madison was even watching it for a while too but think she prefers mickey mouse club house!

lmao!! just a wee bit over then! wer did u get it? download?

Hi everyone, I live in Belfast and am new here! Husband and I are TTC our first baby and are very broody! I'm currently in my 2WW. Nice to meet you all :hi:

hi Speccy! nice to meet you! good luck ttc and lots of sticky dust for your testing day! :dust:

Got my new tat yesterday i love it, its Eva's 3wk footprint and her name with to hearts above it, what do use think?

Attachments

• DSC01168.jpg
    DSC01168.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 4
Welcome speccy!

youngnimum - that tat is lovely!! I'm a big chicken when it comes to tattoes, but I would love one!

I took Amy to clarks today to get her very first pair of shoes....where has my wee baby went?!!!

thanks thats my 2nd tattoo but the footprint really hurt, the one on my hand wasnt as bad, but i love it, her wee foot will never be that size again so it will be a reminder of my baby for ever

Ive loads, I <3 gettin them! Lauzie you should get one!!

Yup! Ive loads I still want, need more room tho lol

I drew out my next 2 and gave it to the guy and told him to keep them as ill wont them done within the next couple of months lol

My OH has loads of them, but I just don't like the thought of the needle! (says the woman who's been through childbirth! lol)

Maybe one day xx

its a completely different kind of pain. ppl always said that to me... ohh ur covered in tattoos, labour will be a breeze! ok 1. every single one of them hurt like hell and 2. COMPLETELY different sensation.

I got the same comment about my VCH piercing... every time I had a freakin' internal...

So so sick today, ketones are on their way up.. I'm guessing I'll be at the Ulster either tonight or tomorrow if this continues :[

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->