The Northern Ireland Crew!!

I think my OH is in the middle of a mid life crisis!!! He's on the phone to some man about buying this:

https://belfast.gumtree.com/belfast/53/73258453.html

He's even went and got money out of the bank to buy it!!! WTF?!!

Plus there's only me, OH and Amy - who's going to fit in the rest of the seats!!!!

Maybe he's planning on needing the extra room.... ;)

Haven't got a clue how to reply with more than one quote! Having a thick day today. Yes it looks that way!! I refused to go out in it over the weekend. Had to go to the docs yesterday and he made me go in it! I hid in the back! lol! So if we're ever having a meet, we can give plenty of lifts :haha::haha:

I'm off work at the moment with vertigo. Doc has signed me off for 2 weeks. It's a horrible old thing, the first time I've had it too x

*books Nuke's honeymoon*

Skegness ok for you? x

oh now i wasnt thinking anywer too exotic, i dont know about that!

Where were you thinking for your honeymoon nuke? x

we are thinking london, cuz i havent been in years and barry's never been! theres so much to do there, we arent into the "lazing by the beach" thing! been checking loads of sites, cheapest ive got for 4 nights is around 300 quid, all in (flights, hotel, taxes for both of us).

really dont wana go over like 400/500 for the whole thing (excluding spending money). would love to go to paris!

sounds like a good deal for 4 nights hun :thumbup:

If looking at Paris too, look at Montmatre area for accoms - I stayed there when i went and, coz of the metro, was nice and convenient to everywhere, without being too hustle bustle. The views from the church are amazing and the artist scene lots of fun.

Paris is gorgeous, I stayed in https://www.hotelbanville.fr/en/hotel-de-banville.htm and it was so boutiquey and lovely!

when are use comin over, who you stayin with?

Any ideas on where youd like to go nuke?

We're thinking of coming for Will's Mum's birthday in May, and staying with her, nothing finalised yet tho - I'll keep you updated tho :thumbup:

Me and my ex went to London for a week about 2 years ago. I found this hilarious hotel where it was something like £15 a night, and out room had 5 beds in it (but this was a hotel and not a hostel hahaha) stupidly cheap though. Our travel was about £7 a day on all-day tube tickets from zone 3 and we did LOADS.

I loved it, booked everything myself. We did the Eye, Aquarium, London tower, Madam Tussauds, The Dungeons (my faaaaavourite!!) and loads of other stuff there is to do in London. Saw Avenue Q cause it was really cheap and also very excellent.

We lived off Halaa kebabs from around the corner from the hotel hahaha...saw Hancock one day so it was around the time that was out. There was a super-cheap shop nearby which kept us in booze, would've been the perfect hols if ex hadn't been such a moany dick the WHOLE time. I booked the whole thing myself, handled transport and had maps printed in a file for everyday. He did naff all and moaned about everything.

Just make sure you go to the Dungeon. I booked EVERYTHING in advance online and definately it was super good value. Worked out cheaper to fly to standsted too, then get the train down to London.

Oh! and we travelled down to Thorpe Park one day and did that. Also awesome!

:thumbup:

Make sure you do keep us updated Leah :happydance:. I will tell you how flying goes, but if Will and you can drive over or get driven it'd probably be a LOT easier!

Make sure you do keep us updated Leah :happydance:. I will tell you how flying goes, but if Will and you can drive over or get driven it'd probably be a LOT easier!

You should be fine with flying you know chick, if you feed Silas on takeoff and landing so his little ears don't pop!
We'll probably come on the ferry tbh, but flying is still an option.... we'll see! x

Yeah, I won't be able to feed him because he has to sit on my lap with a silly baby belt. I'm going to bring a dummy and hope he takes it just so he can suck and his ears be ok, I have one that came with my bottle set :)

Do they not provide you with a bassinette thingy? You should ask, most airlines do! x

really dont wana go over like 400/500 for the whole thing (excluding spending money). would love to go to paris!

Paris would be amazing for your honeymoon! We went for my 30th the year before last, went to Disneyland too! It doesn't have to cost a fortune and there's so much to see. We stayed near Montparnasse/Latin quarter where there's lots of lovely shops, parks and restaurants. London would be great too, short flight, that was my last trip away this time last year, and probably will be my last one for a long time! When is your big day? Have you everything all organised? Sign up for emails from uk Travel Zoo, we got great hotel deals for Paris and London from it.

Do they not provide you with a bassinette thingy? You should ask, most airlines do! x

I am doubtful of this. Older babies you can bring the carseat on, but not for little ones. When we spoke to them I was just told to keep him on my lap. Sure, it's only an hours flight - can't be that bad :)

I flew to england lots but once i seen a girl with a baby maybe 2-3 month old, but she just had him on her knee but was asked to sit at the front of the plane so the cabin crew could keep an eye on them both. who are you flying with.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->