The Northern Ireland Crew!!

Nope, with Saraya I just had normal MS with this little bugger I've been so ill since 8 weeks that I've forgotten what normal feels like... I'm fed up of carrying a sick bowl everywhere!!!

Thanks Debs, just can't believe how awful this is...

Are you TTC again? Just saw your O ticker in your sig?

Yup! 6 months earlier than originally planned but got clucky lately! :rofl:

Aww that's a cute tattoo! What's your other one? I have a feeling you've told me and i've forgotten :dohh:! haha

I'd thought about getting one, still not sure. Silas' (presumed) Dad was meant to be designing me one this time last year, so might call him up on that. He's visiting next week, yaaaaay!

Hi Speccy and welcome, good luck with ttc!

YoungNImum your tatoo is sweet.

Aaisrie hope you feel better soon, it must be so awful feeling that sick.

Good luck tiggertea with ttc!

i cant believe my "baby" is 1 tomorrow! :cry:

Aw happy birthday for tomorrow! Are you having a wee party? It's mad how quickly time flies, I can't believe Odhrán is nearly 7 months.

Wow! Poppy a year tomorrow and Debbie TTC 6 months early!

I'm all excited for those BFPs! :happydance:

Aw happy birthday for tomorrow! Are you having a wee party? It's mad how quickly time flies, I can't believe Odhrán is nearly 7 months.

we had family round yesterday and had a wee party, check out the pics on my fb!

https://www.facebook.com/lindsay.crozier

Got my new tat yesterday i love it, its Eva's 3wk footprint and her name with to hearts above it, what do use think?

That's lush! Who did it for you?

I'm quite fancying getting Linzie's wee foot tattooed on me, with "tiny feet tiptoe into your heart" and her name and date of birth around it :)
I think William wants her hand with her name and d.o.b on it too :)

Had a wee look at Poppy's birthday pics, love the peppa pig theme, and she is just such a cutie!

Aww that's a cute tattoo! What's your other one? I have a feeling you've told me and i've forgotten :dohh:! haha

I'd thought about getting one, still not sure. Silas' (presumed) Dad was meant to be designing me one this time last year, so might call him up on that. He's visiting next week, yaaaaay!

I have 3 tiny stars on my right hand bit of a tester tattoo to see if could stick the pain haha

My sisters BF's dad is a tattooist leah :thumbup:

I have 3 tiny stars on my right hand bit of a tester tattoo to see if could stick the pain haha

Oooh yeah, and Martin does them doesn't he? I remember him doing Stephen's back, that was a nice one!

Awwwh Happy Birthday Poppy! Nuke I added you on facebook xx

Oooh yeah, and Martin does them doesn't he? I remember him doing Stephen's back, that was a nice one!

Yea altho think he s sellng hs kit as they are moving in a few weeks.
How is the wee women doing?

Happy birthday to poppy i bet she got spoilt rotten!

My next door neighbour does them...in a shed...in his garden. :rofl:

Nuke...Wedding night baby? I think there might be a wedding night baby :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->