The Northern Ireland Crew!!

Here's a pic :rofl: :rofl:

Attachments

• DSCF1872.jpg
    DSCF1872.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 1
LOL Awesome Liz. Before mine was like dark red at the top lightening to blonde at the bottom - I didn't dye it like that it was just the way it went so I'm glad mine is sorted!

thats fuckin hawt liz :rofl: ive had mine like that on more than a few occasions!

p.s. whats up with u and dee?

Linds her and Dee split ages ago, only she didn't tell us then [naughty Liz!] I think she thought we knew.. I can't remember.... the bleach has soaked into my brain it's probably a few pages back now!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6AdFdmE9A84

Yeah we split cus she's a total head melter/jealous/crazy person! She moved out 3 weeks ago back home to her parents, I'm loving living on my own with the dog and the rabbit! Even tho I have double rent/bills to pay, but my freedom is worth it in the long run and I dont feel like Im living with a 5 year old! lol

nonono i knew they had split up i just meant what was the argument about! :dohh:

She's mad cus Im goin to the Script on Tuesday and she said Ive never to speak to her ever again, then she facebook mailed me last night askin can she stay here on Tuesday night because she has an interview on Wed at 9.30am and I said shes not using me when its convenient for her and she cracked up! Crazy fool!

why is she mad ur goin to the script??? what a psycho!

on a totally OT note... WE ARE NTNP! :happydance:

Cus they're 'our band' apparently, fool! Just cus we saw them before! Ok, so I'll never go to see Pink, Paramore, Lady Gaga, One Rebublic, Mika or anyone else we saw ever again! She also went mental cus we took my mindee to the zoo last week for my last day with her, cus me and her went once, before we were even together!! :dohh:

WOOHOO for NTNP! (which is code for 'I'll secretly check CM/other fertile signs and not let on I know wen I'm most fertile :rofl: ) lol

LOL she is being psycho and Liz I LOVE the bit you just wrote in brackets about NTNP because it's so fucking true!! I had my 20w scan today! I'll post this from the other thread:

I'm here! Chris wanted to go to Asda to get groceries when we left [it's opposite the hospital]. Then Patricia was here waiting for us when we got home to see my hair and to see the scan pics so she's only just gone.
Atticus is fine, everything was normal although his growth has slowed down and gone back to normal!! He was measuring a day behind so my EDD is now 18th July!!

We asked to see the sex, even though the hospital has a "WE DO NOT TELL" policy, when we were having Saraya the sonographer let us have a look well the women today was like no we aren't even allowed to show parents. Now I had been watching carefully when she was doing the thigh measurements and saw a definite willy but after she told us she wasn't allowed without saying anything and for no reason she went down to the area and there was a major set of balls sitting there!! Then she moved it up and there was a willy, there was no burger at all!! Chris even blurted out I just saw a sack! LOL The sonographer just smiled so I presume she agreed, so it's been confirmed that Atticus is definitely a boy!

We only got 2 pics, one side on and one scary skull face that they seem to love giving you!! Sorry for the picture quality, I took them quickly on my iphone lol

https://i369.photobucket.com/albums/oo134/Aaisrie/Noodle/bd1a2eb4.jpg

https://i369.photobucket.com/albums/oo134/Aaisrie/Noodle/b4c65c91.jpg

LOL she is being psycho and Liz I LOVE the bit you just wrote in brackets about NTNP because it's so fucking true!! I had my 20w scan today! I'll post this from the other thread:

I'm here! Chris wanted to go to Asda to get groceries when we left [it's opposite the hospital]. Then Patricia was here waiting for us when we got home to see my hair and to see the scan pics so she's only just gone.
Atticus is fine, everything was normal although his growth has slowed down and gone back to normal!! He was measuring a day behind so my EDD is now 18th July!!

We asked to see the sex, even though the hospital has a "WE DO NOT TELL" policy, when we were having Saraya the sonographer let us have a look well the women today was like no we aren't even allowed to show parents. Now I had been watching carefully when she was doing the thigh measurements and saw a definite willy but after she told us she wasn't allowed without saying anything and for no reason she went down to the area and there was a major set of balls sitting there!! Then she moved it up and there was a willy, there was no burger at all!! Chris even blurted out I just saw a sack! LOL The sonographer just smiled so I presume she agreed, so it's been confirmed that Atticus is definitely a boy!

We only got 2 pics, one side on and one scary skull face that they seem to love giving you!! Sorry for the picture quality, I took them quickly on my iphone lol

https://i369.photobucket.com/albums/oo134/Aaisrie/Noodle/bd1a2eb4.jpg

https://i369.photobucket.com/albums/oo134/Aaisrie/Noodle/b4c65c91.jpg

Great scan pics! I've my 20 week scan next Thursday. My EDD is 27 July but I measured 12+6 at the 12 week scan so we maybe due around the same date. Haven't really felt much movement yet so hope all is OK. Heard the heartbeat 2 wks ago at the midwife so fingers crossed.

I was measuring a week + ahead at all my other scans [with the hyperemesis and 4 weeks of bleeding I've had about 5 scans in the past 8 weeks!] and yet at this one he was a day behind!! Weird!!I don't know if it's because the scanning equipment they use for the 20w is more accurate?

:wave:

:yipee: for NTNP Linds!

Ahhhh for little boy bits Eve!

:rofl: @ Liz and the psycho ex from hell.

Love the scan bits, i didnt realize theres a few due around the same time, Josie is preg aswell

i reckon ur gonna have your BOY on my wedding day eve. (14th july) and yes barry is ntnp but im firmly secretly ttc HA

:rofl: That's how i never really understood the whole ntnp thing :blush:... coz you'd have to be ready for another, and so me being impatience personified couldn't deal with the "well we aren't ACTUALLY trying" facade :haha:

Chris and I did NTNP at the start but I was checking CM and everything... I even temped telling him I needed to for the fertility clinic to check my cycles!! LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->