The Northern Ireland Crew!!

Waow debbie!!! I love it!!!!!!!!

i love the flowery one!!! do u sell them perchance debbie my roveeee

I can do. Have none pre-made 'cept my own but can make em up to specs if anyone's interested.

ooooooooo and how much wud u charge for this wonderful wetbag?

i cant believe i just poas. wtf was i expecting??? :dohh:

Er, I's not sure! Depend on size I s'pose. :lol:

:rofl: Linds. I was like that last month too.... ridiculously early :test: then drove myself mental. Any symptoms yet?

You can try our method of TTC. Do it for a few weeks, decide to stop. Pregnant. :rofl:

Ahh sure I did an opk earlier just for the craic and it was positive..queue me throwing a strop and cracking open a bottle of wine for me and a 'friend' :rofl: It FAILS having a break from TTC..also I havnt heard from my donor in like 3 weeks..rageeeee....

Congratulations on your pregnancy Jenny!
NuKe - I would be exactly the same. How many DPO are you? xx

Ah Nuke glad wee Poppy's ok, Barry'll get over it!

Congrats Jenny!! :happydance:

Yeah I agree with Jenny about not trying. It took us quite a while to conceive Odhrán. I'd been using ov tests every month, then we stopped thinking about it and testing and it happened.

I'm a bit behind here! but page 134 -

I reuse my disposable liners if they contain poop. Just wash them with the nappies and they last. I don't flush them unless pooey :)

Debbie I have to have that wetbag, seriously gorgeous.

And just total :cloud9: Poppy cuddling nappy x

she just rubs it over her face and cuddles it into her neck, tried doin it with a soggy one earlier :wacko:

ive mums and tots on a wednesday liz!

I WAS going to be in Belfast on wednesday but now it looks like my cot may arrive so not sure if I can risk it.

I am WAAAY too excited about my cot!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->