The Northern Ireland Crew!!

Did you tell work you're preg again Josie? Glad the wee one enjoyed nursery!

go Liz! :D

Yes Tiggertea I rang my boss and told him last week, he was fine about it, people think it's funny I'll only be back for 5 months! So far so good with the nursery, it's only two days a week as my mum's doing the other two. I cried leaving him yesterday, don't think the pregnancy hormones are helping!

Aww I bet he loves it there tho! Must be hard leaving him still!

So I've haven't been on here in a while. Got my BFP a couple of nights ago! :happydance: Very happy and excited, but also very nervous!

Hope all you ladies are keeping well xxxx

Aww I bet he loves it there tho! Must be hard leaving him still!

Yeah he does seem to love it so far which is great! My mum had him all day today and will do again tomorrow, they both had a ball, she says he's such a good baby, aw!

Welcome mummylovesyou!

Huge congrats Lauzie! So could you have a Christmas baby? The pic of your daughter Amy is gorgeous! :happydance:

Huge congrats Lauzie! So could you have a Christmas baby? The pic of your daughter Amy is gorgeous! :happydance:

Thank you honey! Yes I *think* I'm due around 12th December, but not 100% sure! Here's hoping I don't go over or I could be spending christmas in the Mater! lol!

Bit worried about having a december baby incase all that horrible snow comes back

I was born in the Mater, lol. I wanted a December baby, might hafta make do with a January one..hopefully!

So I've haven't been on here in a while. Got my BFP a couple of nights ago! :happydance: Very happy and excited, but also very nervous!

Hope all you ladies are keeping well xxxx

I got pregnant a year ago!

December snowflakes...can't believe it! Like seriously can't believe I have a 3 month old son o.o. The snow did suck, I walked loads until the paths got coated in ice. Was rough, then my pipes all froze etc.

I got pregnant a year ago!

December snowflakes...can't believe it! Like seriously can't believe I have a 3 month old son o.o. The snow did suck, I walked loads until the paths got coated in ice. Was rough, then my pipes all froze etc.

Oh dear goodness! Hopefully we have a warm winter this year :rofl: I can't believe your LO is 3 months already xxx

hooray for :bfp:!!!!!!! now all we need is for me, lunz and tiggs to get ours!! :happydance: anyone else i forgot? WE NEED A MEET!!! eve and i had a mini meet on wednesday :haha:

hooray for :bfp:!!!!!!! now all we need is for me, lunz and tiggs to get ours!! :happydance: anyone else i forgot? WE NEED A MEET!!! eve and i had a mini meet on wednesday :haha:

Thanks hun - I'm sure you all won't be far behind me!

Yes so meet, when and where? xx

We need to book the meet like 3 months in advance so everyone can reshuffle their scheduals!

I see so many picks of Poppy that I feel a BIT like i've met her? :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->