The Northern Ireland Crew!!

Don't forking start me on shoite spreading in fields. We were surrounded by freshly sprayed slurry last week...and yes, I live in the middle of fields too. It was rank. Couldn't even open the windows it was that bad.

Nice. What else shall we discuss now?

Dromore always smells. That's just because it's Dromore though.

Emma iv never been to the place but ill take your word for it lol xx

omg what is with this wind?!?!?! our fence has blown over and poppy's windmill from the garden has disappeared! :rofl:

Tell me about it!! we live in a mobile home at the min as we are currently building a house (in another one of those green fields mia, no horses just cows tho!!) & let me tell u its rough. The place is shaking & its cracking & banging like mad!!! :help: :shock: :help:
If I stop posting I just mite well be in Oz!!!
Oh well I think I have some killer red heels somewhere!! :thumbup:

Tell me about it!! we live in a mobile home at the min as we are currently building a house (in another one of those green fields mia, no horses just cows tho!!) & let me tell u its rough. The place is shaking & its cracking & banging like mad!!! :help: :shock: :help:
If I stop posting I just mite well be in Oz!!!
Oh well I think I have some killer red heels somewhere!! :thumbup:

:rofl:

That wind is scary biccies! My sky signal has went off too - so no peppa pig or mickey mouse for Amy. She contenting herself with the hoover just now x

My rain cover travelled 100 metres down the road today but luckily got stuck under a parked car for retreval.

Courtney - You're not missing much :p

Noone about at the mo!
Hoping it's full enough to stay frozen til morning and I can stick it all in mum's. Failing that we'll just have to lose it all. :grr: stoooopid appliances! :lol:

'Parently a full freezer is good for 12 hrs in a power cut or breakdown, so you should be ok. Fingers crossed!

XXX

Oh god theres nothing worse tiggertea. Hope you managed to get it all stashed somewhere xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->