The Northern Ireland Crew!!

poptarts are amazingness! just back from doc's there. took BP, weight and pee test. talked about the home birth and it shouldn't be a problem. gonna use the RVH again. :D

that's the plan! although if things go the same as they did last time ill be hooked up to that evil drip :cry:

Glad everyone survived the winds, even if all the appliances didn't! Mad wasn't it?!

Awww a home birth will be lovely NuKe. I wish I was brave enough!

I've started my cloth nappy stash - very exciting!

to tell ya the truth speccy, if my epidural had actually worked with poppy i wouldn't be doing it, but i know i can do it now, so why not! :D im sooo excited to have the baby and just crawl onto the sofa, then have a big family cuddle in bed!!!

p.s. have u seen this:

https://www.facebook.com/pages/23rd-May-2011-The-Day-it-was-Windy/227417753939340

:rofl: check out the captions on the 'photos of trees that blew down' :rofl:

Aww! That's brilliant news Lindsay yaaaaaaaay!

We got our electric cut off for 3 days once and a whole freezer of food ruined. Grrr. Was back when I lived in this terrible house that seemed to have the more powercuts than everywhere else.

That's great that you're heading for a home birth Nuke - well done you! I'm a big scaredy baa and would rather be in hospital.

My stupid sky is still not working and they can't send someone out to fix it til friday :cry:

sky are soooooooo slow!! when we moved into this house it took 5 WEEKS to get tv/internet/phone connected!!!

sky are soooooooo slow!! when we moved into this house it took 5 WEEKS to get tv/internet/phone connected!!!

Honestly they are a pain....I'm debating whether or not to go back to virgin media. xx

Oh just hopping on the sofa sounds lovely!

Ach the poor wee trees - that page is quite funny though!

When we moved house Virgin came out in less than a week - very handy.

Things are just going from bad to worse now :dohh: my home computer now has a blinking virus, so I'm prob going to have to get someone to fix it. Any recommendations? xx

tbh if it's just a virus, I'd back everything up and then just reinstall windows!

Hope you don't mind me saying tiggertea - I was following your testing on the test gallery and I'm sorry to see that you're out this month. Here's to next time :flower:

tbh if it's just a virus, I'd back everything up and then just reinstall windows!

If only it was ever that easy! I've lost all the discs that came with the computer :dohh:

uh oh :wacko: surely you can download it?

Thanks Speccy. Did I even update the thread in there?! :lol: I can't remember.

Think it was a chemical TBH, both having had faint lines and by the way :witch: arrived (detailed on Sun evening in my journal). The lines I had were very faint, but I def saw them. :lol:

I was a bit :brat::sad2: Sun/Mon, but on to a new cycle and thinking positive!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->