The Northern Ireland Crew!!

Welcome Kitty, where about in NI are you

Hope your well nuke x

:hi: 'Lo Kitty!

Wasn't today a beezer? I've got a traditional Norn Iron tan...a big red back and shoulders despite slapping on the factor 15. Keeping a hat on Ellen was a total nightmare. I was chasing her round the garden like a big ganch and every time I caught up with her to get the sun hat on, she screamed, flung it off and stomped on it. Anyone want to borrow a 17 month old Diva for sunny days only?

:rofl: i gave up on poppy's hat and just completely caked her in factor 60 every hour, she was running about my folks' garden like a nutcase (suprise, suprise) in nothing but a nappy. ive never been sunburnt in my LIFE until today! have one pink shoulder and half of the top of my back is also pink, cuz i was sitting half in the shade today :haha:

:rofl: ive never been sunburnt in my LIFE until today! have one pink shoulder and half of the top of my back is also pink, cuz i was sitting half in the shade today :haha:

:haha: You are so going to have to get the Fake Bake out and slap it on t'other shoulder before the wedding...either that or use sunblock on the burnt one until you even out. lol!

NOT TO WORRY... my other shoulder is completely covered in a tattoo over the bit that would be burnt. :D sortedddddd.

Hello ladies, thank you all for the warm welcomes :flower:
I am from Newry and jesus it was warm today! I ended up heading down to Bettystown in the South with my partner!! xx

I wish I'd seen enough sun to get sunburnt instead I was stuck in the bleeding hospital all day... stupid MW...

i am revising my assessment of my burns... its actually the whole top of my back and shoulders :/

Plenty of aftersun babe!! If you don't have some then make some haha
Here is out my front door this morning
https://i369.photobucket.com/albums/oo134/Aaisrie/738b5fc3.jpg

Horsieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ;)

Lol you think a bull is a horse?? He was giving me serious evils!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->