The Northern Ireland Crew!!

Yes, we shall call it a cow coz we can't see it's dangly bits as proof of it's aforementioned bull status. :haha:
:mamafy:

Yes, we shall call it a cow coz we can't see it's dangly bits as proof of it's aforementioned bull status. :haha:
:mamafy:

Yeah, tis a cooo until it starts to chase, then it's a bull. :haha: I once went to Young Farmers, y'know!

Ah well I can attest to it's rather large septum piercing and as you can see there is a distinct lack of udder going on!!! There is a brown and white bull in the field at the back of the house too.

Theys all dairy coos too!

its clearly a fucking horse

Sam wins! She went to Young Farmers! *kisses the wellies of the wise one* :haha:

here yano Mr NuKe is from the wiiiiilds of Ahoghill? well, id never been and i had this picture in my head of tractors everywer, farmers chewin on grass leaning on fences etc, he tried to tell me for agessss that it was so not like that and it was a very respectable, modern area. so... the day he takes me there to meet his folks... bam. tractor show. at least 5 on every road. :rofl:

he also tells me that in Ahoghill, as you can drive a tractor younger than you can drive a car, all the wee lads drive their tractors round and park up in groups in carparks etc, with their wee cd players in the cab :rofl: oh man im makin myself nearly die laughin here!!

a friend in work is from cloughmills and her now husband took her on their first date to a tractor showroom!!! dont get me wrong im a farmers daughter and live in the countryside but a first date with tractors!!!!! not wise-

nuke i am sure he was raging he was proven wrong

LMAO !!! a tractor showroom!!!

our first date... we went to see iron man and had sex in the cinema :rofl:

I was just about to welcome c.m.c. and i realised you're not new! *shakes fist*

:rofl: Linds you're making me giggle tonight!!

I agree. I love having Sam back. Wellies, silage 'n' all!

*goes all cryptic* Will I be seeing you two on Fri night? :winkwink:

OMG NUKE! Naughty girl!
We went to see Alien Vs Predator (his choice) and M spilt his orange fanta all down his brand new, bought for the occasion, WHITE tshirt, while attempting to look cool... :haha:
I married this man.

Ochh. Fanksssh, you two! It's lovely to be missed :hugs: Now, that the niceties are done...

...Nuke, yer a durty biyatch!

On our first date, Mr Stilletto Sam lectured me about valves and engines and comparison brake horse-power, then promised to take me to see his cousin in Hong Kong. I'm still waiting by the back door with my suitcase...

(But he did give me a Step daughter, a step son and a tearaway wain of our own)

Tractors, eh? Don't bluddy start me!

yes you will debs, and i asked and the men are welcome too! well, mine is. :smug:

:haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->