The Northern Ireland Crew!!

Well if Mr NuKe is gonna be there, Mr Tiggs shall have to make an appearance too!

'T will be fun! So long as you lot aren't axe wilding mad-women....
oh, and what are you wearing?! :lol:

hehe is all this chat on my behalf??
the mr's are all welcome!

Shhhhhhhhhhhh! She's here! :winkwink:
You needn't answer the "what are you wearing?" thing. I think I can hazard a guess.... :haha:

5 days! :shock:

Meh. I'll have to bring Mr Grumpy oul fella, then.

Kat, what are you wearing? :haha:

I was just about to welcome c.m.c. and i realised you're not new! *shakes fist*

:rofl: Linds you're making me giggle tonight!!

I agree. I love having Sam back. Wellies, silage 'n' all!

*goes all cryptic* Will I be seeing you two on Fri night? :winkwink:

im new to this thread- i only found it the other night!!!

nuke- my goodness in the cinema ha ha!!!

imagine a tractor showroom though!!! she got an eyeful- it didnt put her townie self off anyway!!!

i cant even rememer the first time i met my OH- i was so drunk- how bad!!! and now i say- o Ava was due exactly 10years after we met on boxing day 2000- yet i cant even remmeber it!!!!!:haha:

oh god. look at my ticker

hopefully its meant to be a lovely week- not as hot as this weekend but no rain- perfect!!!!

5 days though- exciting!! my 3rd wedding anniversary is on monday

i havent a clue what im wearing debs! probably my one 'nice' outfit that fits :rofl:

katttttttttttttt 5 dayssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

i take it u ladies arent bringin the wains? theres no way poppy would cooperate til that time!!

I have a nice dress that's not been worn yet that might get it's debut.... if it still fits!!

Nope. Abbie's having a sleepover at Granny and Granda's that night. :haha:

I'll be doing a Lady Gaga and mostly be wearing meat. Hope Kat doesn't mind and there are no dogs nearby. Not bringing the Tyke. She's-a-going to Grannys, but doesn't yet know it.

Hi :hi: C.M.C. Our babies are almost exactly a year apart. Ellen was born on Boxing Day 2009.

ha yeah im not wearin a dress :rofl:

I <3 pretty dresses. :blush: I don't want to be overdressed for just an evening addition tho :blush:

I'll be doing a Lady Gaga and mostly be wearing meat. Hope Kat doesn't mind and there are no dogs nearby. Not bringing the Tyke. She's-a-going to Grannys, but doesn't yet know it.

Hi :hi: C.M.C. Our babies are almost exactly a year apart. Ellen was born on Boxing Day 2009.

Hi ther- im on about a million websites tonight so im very slow here at keeping up

yes wee christmas babies- they will hate us in years to come when santa brings all years pressies

LOL I'm trying to get Chris to wear something more respectable - I told him he can wear what he wants at yours Linds HAHAHAHAHAHA I will mostly be wearing... a TENT because there is little else that will fit me... lol probably a maxi dress or something that isn't going to cut off the circulation in my tummy!! I'm so glad maxi dresses are in at the moment LOLOL

And Linds it was DEFINITELY a bull.. I would have gone into the field for a closer photo but it woulda killed me :p

tell chris he can wear watever the hell he wants to mine!!

I did and he made a comment about wearing a costume [can't remember what it was now lol] but I told him you wouldn't care!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->