The Northern Ireland Crew!!

LMAO !!! a tractor showroom!!!

our first date... we went to see iron man and had sex in the cinema :rofl:

Dirt bird :rofl:

Our first date was the cinema as well - can't remember what we seen. I just remember going back to OHs car and the passenger door wouldn't open and he said I would have to climb in through the window! WTF?!! lol

5 days to your wedding kat - I'm sure you're so so excited!!

Welcome to cmc as well xxx

I haven't even started negotiations with M about what he's wearing.:lol:

:hugs: Eve. You can get nice tents these days.... :haha:

Yea thanks Debs, you haven't seen the size of me. Even my MW [the same one I had with Saraya and so obviously knows me] told me on Friday that I'm massive already... but then given that the Dr put a weight estimation on him as 6lb 1oz [I'm not even 34w until Monday!] it makes sense... I'm carrying one HUGE child!!

Linds if I can wear anything... can I just come naked? It would make it so much easier for me to find something to fit me!! I mean even my skin doesn't fit right now so it's the closest I'll get to comfort!!!!

dear lord eve :shock: that is BIG.

come naked if u wish. but u might upstage me...

Lol I don't think upstage is the right word... possibly "gross people into puking everywhere" would be more appropriate!! LOL

And tell me about me [large bub], Atticus is gonna be coming out wearing a freaking suit on his way to work at this rate LOL The consultant said to me "Oh don't worry too much, bigger babies come out easier, it's the smaller ones we have to help out more" ummmm At this rate he's gonna be a 10lber LOL I mean I know they say HG babies tend to be bigger but isn't this taking the piss slightly?!

I think im turning into an old prune, it was Sister hen night last night (bunny theme) And i only spen £3.50 on one drink the whole night how bad is that, she got a party bus i had a few shots on there, OH was shocked he said normally i come tumbling in and wont shut up talkin but i was alryt last night

vbfgghgvbvbnm bhy6jjjjkxxggjkfe577iadffdszxdcfv6666666tfvvvv 6yyyyyyyyyyy

love poppy

bored silly today- will baby girl ever make an appearance?!! 4 weeks feels like 4eva! Was convinced i was goin early but think shes quite comfy were she is now...:baby:

Still time to go early yet dizz! don't want her coming too early either!
:flower:

I agree Debs, I want my wee man in until 37w at the earliest!!

I did however lose my mucus plug today... it was stuck to my leg LOL

:sick: @ Eve!

(I was about to sit down to my dinner of sweet and sour chicken, but I think I'll have toast instead, now)

AHAHHA glad you enjoyed my mucus plug story!! It really was quite something!! My sister googled mucus plug to find out when most people lose it and google decided to show her the "images" and she was totally grossed out hahaha

lmfao!!!! i lost mine in 2 parts about 12 hours after my sweep!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->