**The November Sparklers Scan Gallery**

:D

They're awesome Rebaby!

I wish I'd got copies of ours! They didn't say we could have photos, and because they weren't the normal 12 week ones, i just assumed you weren't allowed them or something stupid :doh:

Thanks hun. It's a shame you didn't get piccies too. I think we must just have had nice scan ladies because they printed them out without asking. I was surprised i must admit because in the actual ante natal clinic when you go for your 12 week/20 week scans they charge £5 for a picture, you have to take money and get a coupon!

But these were done at EPAU and were free! :happydance:

Hopefull you'll get some fabby pics next time.

Hi!

Mine is scheduled for May 4th, 2009 at 0730!!! I will be 12 weeks, 2 days.
I already had one on March 20 at 5w6d and April 2nd at 7w6d.

Rebaby gorg pics huni so clear!!! :D:D

thankyou for sharing x

I have my first ultra sound at 10 weeks and 2 days on Friday April 24 at 9am

MINE IS THE 15TH OF MAY!!!!!! not a happy bunny....I will be 15 weeks :cry: gonna try book a private one now x

I had my scan yesterday, April 13th, at 8 weeks!

https://s676.photobucket.com/albums/vv127/Caitlenc/

:happydance::happydance::happydance:

My little seahorse had a gorgeous, strong heartbeat!!

my 12 weeks scan is due on the 21st!! i cant waiiittt!! ill post it up along with my other 2 from my 6 week scan and 8 week scan :)

I love the scan picture Caitlenc!!

Bumpty - that is really annoying having to wait so long!!! Don't think I could wait that long either. Good luck with booking a private scan - hope it's not too pricey.

2 more days to go until my scan. I am sssooooo excited!!

Lovely photos of your scans so far ladies, I can't wait to be able to show you all my little bubba as I haven't had chance to upload my 7 weeks scan yet!!xx

Awwwwwwwww lovely pic Caitlenc :D Thankyou for sharing xx

I can't see your pic caitlenc :hissy: For some reason the page won't load.

Tut! I will try again later hun, glad it went okay.

Hey ladies!! Had my 9 week scan today and was SO scared. Baby has a strong heartbeat, but unfortunately, no picture :hissy:

So, here I sit totally relieved and happy!!!! :baby:

well booked a private one on friday !!! woooooohooooo :happydance: actually im soooooo worried but excited :blush: does that make sense??!! :hug::hug::hug:

well booked a private one on friday !!! woooooohooooo :happydance: actually im soooooo worried but excited :blush: does that make sense??!! :hug::hug::hug:

Good luck on Friday!! Makes perfect sense to me, I will be the exact same. I'm sure everything will be just fine though! Try to get pics if you can!

Fab thread Lou - can you put me down for a scan on 23rd April - this will be my dating scan, although I had one yesterday and my diddy (beanie nickname) was growing and wriggling nicely :) Pic below:

Attachments

• diddylabels.jpg
    diddylabels.jpg
    78.4 KB · Views: 39
Hi all!

I have my dating scan at 12 + 2 on 7th May
xx

I have a party pooper question: Have any of you had a scan at around 7w 5d and not found the baby yet, but found it later on? Could 7w be too early?? Could it be hiding? I'm panicking, I had my scan yesterday and dr saw only the gestational sac but no baby or HB. Am I being too hopeful here? I have another scan tomorrow. I went then because I thought I was 8w already but dr said I should be 7w 4 or 5 days.

Help! :-(

I have a party pooper question: Have any of you had a scan at around 7w 5d and not found the baby yet, but found it later on? Could 7w be too early?? Could it be hiding? I'm panicking, I had my scan yesterday and dr saw only the gestational sac but no baby or HB. Am I being too hopeful here? I have another scan tomorrow. I went then because I thought I was 8w already but dr said I should be 7w 4 or 5 days.

Help! :-(

When i went for my scan at 6+2 they could only see sac and thats about it, then at 8 weeks 4 days we saw baby hb etc..

i would try not to worry (easier said than done i know) you may just be eariler along than you first thought xxx:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->