**The November Sparklers Scan Gallery**

My scan's on 20th April, if you could please add me to the list!

Hi lou, i got my dating scan through today 27th of april at 3.15 pm

also my private one is 16th april at 2.30

what a great idea!!!!

xx

had early scan today my twelve week one is on the 27th november

All updated :D

Aww i am sorry to be a big pest hun but we went for a scan today (at 8+1) and they are going to use today as my dating scan instead (and have cancelled the one on the 28th :cry: )

It does mean i now have a fabby pic of babe to show you all...just as soon as i get it scanned in! So watch this space :happydance:

All updated :D

Aww i am sorry to be a big pest hun but we went for a scan today (at 8+1) and they are going to use today as my dating scan instead (and have cancelled the one on the 28th :cry: )

It does mean i now have a fabby pic of babe to show you all...just as soon as i get it scanned in! So watch this space :happydance:

No problem huni!

get them pics up :D:D

My 9 week scan is on the 14th. Not sure about the 12 week yet!!

Just got my appt through this morning, 29th April at 10.10am. Cant wait. x

This is a good idea!!!! OOOOOOO IM SOOOO EXCITED!!!!!! :)

My Scan is 23rd at 9.30am.

xxx

Updated!!

Blondie hope all went well today xx

Thanks Lou,

Introducing mini-blondie, measuring in at exactly 7w5d (as I thought I was) and with a strong heart beat......

Attachments

• scan 001.jpg
    scan 001.jpg
    84.3 KB · Views: 41
Hey baby-buddies :)

I'm now thinking I should have asked for photos from my early scans!! :(
They didn't say anything about it, and I was caught up just thanking the heavens that our bean was ok.

I have to phone in on Tuesday, but should be having my 12w +1 scan on 27th April. :D

Thanks Lou,

Introducing mini-blondie, measuring in at exactly 7w5d (as I thought I was) and with a strong heart beat......

Ooh congratulations Blondie!! Loving the nice clear picture of bean too!!

what a lovely picture of beany!! :D

xx

I have my dating scan on Friday so I'll try and get a piccie or two of that, if they'll let me! I'm so excited!!! :happydance:

Oh Blondie thats a lovely pic so clear, Im so glad alls well huni xx thankyou for sharing your picture with us xx

Where I live we don't get 12 week dating scans, I guess I will have to wait for the 2nd tri 16-20 week scan thread though! I will be super pumped to post and share then! In the meantime, I wanted to post here so that I can see all your beautiful November babies :D

here is my 7+5 dont know if Ill get 12 week scan as I had this one. this was done thursday! my lil beans heart rate is 156! cant wait to know if its a boy or girl! my due date is Nov 21st!

Attachments

• 002.jpg
    002.jpg
    85.8 KB · Views: 31
Yay for mini-blondie and letia's bean :happydance:

We had some troubles with our scanner but seems OH sorted it last night so here are our scan piccies for your viewing pleasure. Sorry they're not more clear, they're a little better in real life!

6+6

https://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y9/fakeplasticgirl7/SCAN0004-1.jpg

8+1

https://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y9/fakeplasticgirl7/SCAN0007-1.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back