**The November Sparklers Scan Gallery**

Mine will be 13w+2 on May 5th.
Damn the waiting ;)

well had private scan....all was fine...put me forward by 3 days!! lol wooohoo nearer to 12 weeks !!

pics not so clear will try upload :happydance:

Seems I'm not a November Sparkler! I'm 7w+2 so that means I'm due December 2nd!
I did get piccies of the scan but there's really not alot to see lol! We did however see the heartbeat fluttering away so it's nice to know our Lil Bean is doing well in there :D

Congratulations to all on their scan results.

Bumpty - so pleased that you got a private scan and everything is OK.

Mynx - you are just on the border so you could be either a November Sparkler or a December star depending on when bubs chooses to make his/her appearance. Great news seeing the heart beat, are you disappointed that you are not further along? More time to prepare though I suppose.

Polaris you hit the nail on the head there! Yes I was disappointed that I'm not further along as I thought I'd escaped the worst of the early pregnancy symptoms! But as you say, it'll give us more time to prepare and also have another month's wages lol! Let's face it, we're gonna need it hehe!

:hug:

I had my scan yesterday at 1.30pm. Thought I was 10 weeks, but turns out I'm 11 and my EDD is 5th November, so my baby will truly be a November Sparkler if they arrive on time!! Can't believe how amazing my scan was-I didn't feel pregnant until I saw the picture. I can't keep the dopey smile off my face!! The pivture is rubbish compared to what you could see on the screen; it had it's legs crossed, and the hands were up by it's face!

Good luck to everyone having scans in the next few days xxxx

Attachments

• baby.JPG
    baby.JPG
    90.2 KB · Views: 23
finally found out that my booking appointment with the midwife isnt till the 28th of may at 9.30.
got aaaages to wait!
xxx

Congrats to all the ladies with such beautiful scan pics! I am jealous! My scan has been scheduled for July 3rd.... (we don't do 12 week scans here)

Fab picture minicazzybee! Congratulations! :happydance:

Well it looks like it might get my actual dating scan after all :happydance:

I rang the antenatal clinic today and when i finally got through the girl said i am still booked in for the 28th April at 11.45am so it looks like EPAU didn't cancel it after all, or they haven't got round to it yet?!

In any case i told OH and he thinks we should go along since it was only one nurse who told us not to turn up as it would be cancelled.

I'm trying not to get too excited in case they turn me away at the very last minute but i can't help it...we were thinking we'd have to squeeze some money together for a private one (our only local private scan place would be babybond so £95 and we're moving house in a few weeks...:shock: ) so it will be fantastic if we get our 12 week scan on the nhs afterall (although it will be at 10+5 not 12!)

I got mine on monday 27th april :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Please everything be ok!!![-o<[-o<[-o<

here we go ladies!!

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v147/SassyRS/Image016b.jpg

Put me back 2 days so now 12 weeks today!!
baby was sucking its hands and was just beautiful!

I have to say it again Lou, what an absolutely beautiful picture! So chuffed for you!

Thats another hurdle over with , just waiting for my downs test results after the blood test today! then its all systems go :D:D

Yay lovely scan pic Lou! :happydance:

had the 12 week scan and everything is fine :cloud9: soooo excited we saw bubs little hands and feet and his/her face :happydance:

P4231090.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"