**The November Sparklers Scan Gallery**

Chrissie lovely pics thankyou for sharing xx

fab pics girls -chrissie diddy is so cute!

see if this works - this was yesterday, I thought at 7w6d but they said 8w3d

OH thought it was hilarious to see my very large and very full bladder filling the enormous screen dominating the room!

Attachments

• scan1.jpg
    scan1.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 20
  • scan2.jpg
    scan2.jpg
    48.8 KB · Views: 19
Ellie thankyou for sharing your pics they are lovely!!

congrats huni xx

awww im feeling really left out! Lol i know im due in nov and im antispitainly (think thats how you spell it) watching the postman every morning for my scan date lol wish it would hurry up and come!

I had an ultrasound April 14, and I go back April 30th on my 12 week mark for IS testing and DR appointment.

I couldn't believe I saw the babies arm's, legs, eye sockets... it was amazing!!

DUE: Nov 12, 2009:happydance:

Had to find my scans... so... here is 9weeks 5 days. April 14, 2009!! :baby:

It was really cool... when I had my ultrasound you could see the baby flipping around like crazy and kicking it's leg's a mile a minute. It looked like the baby was doing jumping jacks at one point and my dr goes "check this out" and pokes my stomach lightly... as soon as she did that the baby crunched into a ball. Just shows you the reflexes are already hard at work!! It melted my heart!!

10 weeks... TODAY!!

You can't really see it unless you look closely... but my baby in the 2nd pic is upside down, feet sticking up in the air, one arm in front of the face and the other out to the side... if you look close you can see it (and turn the pic upside down) hahaha.

Attachments

• 9weeks 5days kicking away.jpg
    9weeks 5days kicking away.jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 22
  • 9weeks 5days upside down.jpg
    9weeks 5days upside down.jpg
    47 KB · Views: 24
Helloooooo! Got my date thru for my 13 wk(ish) scan, and it's 8th may :D

Got yet another early scan tomorrow tho so i'll post some pics of that too xx

Had to find my scans... so... here is 9weeks 5 days. April 14, 2009!! :baby:

It was really cool... when I had my ultrasound you could see the baby flipping around like crazy and kicking it's leg's a mile a minute. It looked like the baby was doing jumping jacks at one point and my dr goes "check this out" and pokes my stomach lightly... as soon as she did that the baby crunched into a ball. Just shows you the reflexes are already hard at work!! It melted my heart!!

10 weeks... TODAY!!

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Hello ladies :)

My 12 week dating scan went very very well today :happydance:

I was in the ultrasound room for an hour!! The nurse was very good and very patient LOL!! It took so long as I was meant to be having a nuchal fold measurement done but we could not get the baby in to the right position (hence why the appointment was so long!) so never had the measurement taken. I think it is God's way of telling me that everything is going to be okay and not to worry! They offered me a blood test at 15 weeks which is 70% accurate about telling you if your child is at a high risk of having Downs but me and my partner declined and have decided to go with the flow.

My OH was chuffed to bits as he has never seen this before (the emergency scan I had done at 7 weeks was in Barcelona when on a girly break). I was also beaming from ear to ear as it looked so much more like a little baby :baby:!!

I was dated at 11+3 which is slightly behind what I thought and slightly different to how I was dated at 7 weeks (but not far off). So my official due date is 2nd of November. :cloud9:.

So here are my scan photos....The first one is my emergency 7 week scan and the second one is my scan from today.

I hope you all like them as we love them :cloud9::baby::cloud9:

Attachments

• 7+2 scan.jpg
    7+2 scan.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 21
  • 11+3 scan.jpg
    11+3 scan.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 27
Ellie - pics are lush!!! Poppy - fab pics - isnt it amazing how much they grow in just a few weeks!!!

irishbaby - beautiful scan pics hun, and I loved the bit about baby reacting to being prodded!! Must get them to try that at my scan next week!

Hi girls got back from my scan and i'm absolutely in awe of my little one!!!:cloud9: He was waving at us and moving his mouth!!! what a relief..tbh ive been pooing my pants last few days as ive not been feeling as sick..i suppose this is my sickness starting to go (i hope so lol) :rofl::rofl:

Ive been moved on by 4 days too? but im sticking with my first dates as i dont want to get too far ahead of myself..as of today bubs measured 11w1d..i should be 10w4d

I'm on absolute :cloud9:

Attachments

• my 21st 004.jpg
    my 21st 004.jpg
    90.8 KB · Views: 19
OOOOOHHHH hello baby moo!!!! Moomoo, that is one absolutely gorgeous baby pic!!!! Congrats sweetie - try to chill now, not long till your 12 week scan sweetheart xx

OOOOOHHHH hello baby moo!!!! Moomoo, that is one absolutely gorgeous baby pic!!!! Congrats sweetie - try to chill now, not long till your 12 week scan sweetheart xx

Thanks chrissie, you pic is great too, they are all great...wish we could get scanned every day!!! :cloud9:

xxx

I have a party pooper question: Have any of you had a scan at around 7w 5d and not found the baby yet, but found it later on? Could 7w be too early?? Could it be hiding? I'm panicking, I had my scan yesterday and dr saw only the gestational sac but no baby or HB. Am I being too hopeful here? I have another scan tomorrow. I went then because I thought I was 8w already but dr said I should be 7w 4 or 5 days.

Help! :-(

When i went for my scan at 6+2 they could only see sac and thats about it, then at 8 weeks 4 days we saw baby hb etc..

i would try not to worry (easier said than done i know) you may just be eariler along than you first thought xxx:hugs:

Thanks for your comment! I had my second ultrasound today and we were able to see / hear the HB! :cloud9:
HB is up to 150 beats per min and baby measures 8 weeks 3 or 4 days.

This was the best day of my life! (so far)

https://lh4.ggpht.com/_4aUYUBhXjDE/SegAhF6PhiI/AAAAAAAAAwY/xJstZdjqD9M/s720/ultrasound%204.16.jpg

Hi guys! Just had my eight week scan today! Heartbeat is 189 BPM! :happydance:

https://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h227/genkigemini/EightWeeks.jpg

Wow great to see all the beautiful scan pictures. Keeps me going while I'm waiting for mine! Poppy it's amazing to see the two scans side by side - what a difference in a few short weeks!!
Congratulations to everyone who posted!

brill pic's ladys ... iv got mine on tuesday the 21st of aprill arrrghh not long now im sooo scared lol .. just hope that every thing is still ok .. seen my baby at 7w3d with a heartbeat ... just really nervouse as i had a missed miscarriage back in november 08

just cnt wait now hope every thing is ok xx

:hug:

Mel82 - I am pleased that you had the great news you hoped for.
genkigemini - fab pic babe

Hey Jessica rabbi - your scan is 2 days before mine and you are a day ahead of me :) Good luck babe - know your worry, had 2 mmcs myself before but being positive for this one! How you feeling?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->