The NTNP Graduates - pregnant ladies of 'I'm finally here!'

Hello everyone :D

Busy on uni work today then out for lunch tomorrow

Hope everyone's having a fab weekend

Lx

Hello all!

Happy 6 weeks to me! :happydance:

Crap weather here, sat in contemplating doing the washing but can't be arsed - oh what an exciting life I lead :haha:

Thank you!

Girls I just saw a tiny bit of red blood mixed with my CM - no cramps - aargh I'm worried! x

Thanks hun, I'm OK I think. Was only that one tiny spot and it was after straining (lol constipation) - no more blood and no pain so I'm assuming it must be OK, probably just a spot from my cervix?

AArrrgh I just want it to be 12 weeks so I can have my scan and know everything is OK!

Sounds all positive :) 12 week scan will be here before you know it

Lx

Hehe I hope so! Every week is a milestone so far, glad I'm finally 6 weeks anyway :D

How are you hun? Miserable day here! :(

Thanks hun, I'm OK I think. Was only that one tiny spot and it was after straining (lol constipation) - no more blood and no pain so I'm assuming it must be OK, probably just a spot from my cervix?

AArrrgh I just want it to be 12 weeks so I can have my scan and know everything is OK!

Yeah don't worry about that, I had that a couple of times up to 13 weeks.

x

Had a great day yesterday with MIL, went to NEC baby show - well worth it for vouchers and freebies. Also helped me to make my mind up which reusable nappies I am getting.

z

Hello! I've just finished night shifts so planning a nice snuggle up on the sofa with some tv & a blanket! Lovely!

Elhaym, happy 6/40!! And try not to worry too much about the bleeding, it really doesn't sound like anything to be concerned about. :hugs:

MrsGM I hope your hormones are behaving themselves at your fancy lunch. At least you have an excuse to be hormonal if you want to! What are you doing your PhD on? I'm sure you've said before, I can't remember, sorry!

xx

Hi Dumpling! What's your job hun? :flower:

Yeah I'm OK now, just that 1 tiny spot and nothing else so I'm sure it can't be serious. Phew! x

Ahhh, umm I'm actually a midwife!

Glad you've not had any more spotting, I wouldn't be concerned unless you'd had heavy bleeding and/or pain. When's your scan? So exciting!

hey everyone

Back from super posh lunch, was really nice though and hormones all behaved & I managed to eat all my food too, hurray!
Hubs has some very mixed emotions about the people we met up with (very long story) but I think it went ok

Really don't fancy doing any work now though!

Phd is to do with diabetic neuropathy & psychology

Ooh no, don't do any work now, join me in a little afternoon kipski!! :sleep:
Glad your lunch went well & your OH is ok!

a nap would be brilliant but deadline is looming like a large loomy thing...

but then I'm FREEEEEEEEEEE and I can kick back and get as many weekend lie-ins in before LO arrives

Haha Dumpling I never realised you were a midwife (or you told me and I forgot already :haha: ), that's awesome! Hard work I bet? :)

It's something I've actually considered for a couple years now, I have a biol background too, degree in biomedical science :D I still need to decide if it's something I really want to do, I know I would be OK with the technical side of things but it's the emotional burden, long hours etc as I've only ever worked 9-5! I actually phoned our local hospital to see if there was any volunteer spots in the brand new maternity building they have built, just to get some experience and insight into that environment, and I just missed their recruitment session :dohh:

MrsGM, interesting research area! When are you hoping to finish?

I'm so hungry already, me and OH are thinking of being naught and ordering a chinese, supposed to be saving money but thinking about ribs and spring rolls is making me DROOOOL :haha:

It is really interesting but so sick of it now, had my viva last year and had to do more work so just urghhhhh

Re-submitting next month and told supervisor she'd have it on the 31st May eeeeeeeeek

wow, just seen this offer!

Looks too good to be true

https://www.kiddicare.com/webapp/wc...1_10001?cm_sp=Footer-_-footer_advert-_-Chicco Living Trio Travel System - Cube

Ah you'll get there MrsGM, it'll be so great when its all handed in. Such a weight off your shoulders! I'm so glad I don't have to do any more essays etc. My dissertation was stressful enough!

Elhaym, I absolutely love my job, you're right, its bloody hard work sometimes for little or no thanks, but there is nothing better than caring for someone & delivering a baby. I've been qualified 5 years now & I still get such a buzz. :cloud9: You should definitely look into it! About 50% of my uni class were all mature students so its a real possibility (Oh & I've got a 56yr old student at the mo - its never too late!!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->