The NTNP Graduates - pregnant ladies of 'I'm finally here!'

Hi everyone! I'm still here just feeling like poo a lot of the time :D

MrsGM :hi: so sorry to hear about your mum, I hope she is doing better. Bless your baba they are so funny aren't they :haha:

July :hugs: hope you and OH are well. Have you looked in the LTTTC/assisted conception forums? I've seen lots of threads there with advice on how to improve SA results, supplements etc. It's amazing what can be done medically these days (IUI, ICSI etc) so don't give up hope yet. Also, sorry for the huge cliche I am about to spout, but it really does only take one, and I have seen ladies post in first tri who had been ttc for ages and about to start IVF and got a natural BFP. I can understand your OH feeling low about it though, sending love to you both xx

RK hope you are OK after baby group, what's up chick? :hugs:

AFM - I'm OK but had a bit of a scare - had a little brown CM yesterday and was convinced my symptoms had lessened. With my history I'm not messing about this time so got straight onto out of hours service, saw the GP at the local hospital and he has booked me for a scan at the EPU tomorrow. I'm terrified but staying positive - symptoms seem to be back today so hoping yesterday was just a coincidence. xx

Well we had a couple of bad nights, then on sat our bed collapsed at 3am, then Bertie woke, then the cat was hassling me- we were sleeping on an airbed downstairs. we had a bad day and night on Sunday so by Monday I was exhausted but had too much to do to chill out butt then Bertie wouldn't feed or nap. I decided I needed to get out despite the snow and housework and I went to baby group with breastfeeding support and cried when I asked if the advisor was there and I cried when I was taking to her and after when I was talking to another mummy. Felt a bit silly but it did help and i've been ok since.
X

big hugs elhaym, I had spotting all the way through my pregnancy and its not always bad news.
X

I've got everything crossed for you elhaym :hugs:

I know what you mean RK, sometimes it all just gets a bit much! I'm finding it a lot harder to cope after my week with Mum last week, I just need some time I think. Totally lost it at the cat yesterday, twice now she's either tried to bite him cos she's got fed-up with being 'patted' or actually went for his feet when dangling, I'm not impressed at all!!
But in exciting news we got him a highchair off gumtree yesterday (really good bargain) and he fits really well in it, where has my baby boy gone?!?!? We tried him on some babyrice for the first time too!

Currently we have no hot water....the landlord is here, but if it's not fixed tonight you'll all be able to hear the paddy I'll be throwing! I really need to do some washing for T, plus I'd like a shower!!

Lx

Nice to hear from you all :)

Mrs GM, sorry things have been a bit hard. I hope your hot water gets sorted, would be nice for you not to have to worry about the 'little' things. Sending big hugs your way, and hope you get your time/space xx

RK sounds like you had a hard few days! You mummies do an amazing job, it really is incredible how your bodies adapt/you cope. Know what you mean though, sometimes a good cry helps. Glad things have been better, hope your wee man's ok :hugs:

Elhaym, sorry you've been feeling crap (but glad for the reason :kiss: ). With the cm, you'll have had the encouragement from ladies in the know, but thinking of you tomorrow, hope it settles your mind. Glad your symptoms are back. Nice to hear from you chick xxx

We're doing ok, oh has taken in another sample for analysis, so we're just waiting for the results. I do know it's still possible. I have had a look around in the LTTTC/ Assisted Conception forums. And I will probably look in there in the future. But I have seriously been thinking about going back on the pill again, for a while. I don't know yet, but especially if I get any further with the new job possibilities, might be thinking about it. Don't know how I feel about it, but I'm alright. The right thing will happen at the right time I guess.

Much love to you all xxx

I found it harder to cope after our holiday and xmas so I think that's normal Mrs GM !
I tried Bertie on a couple of spoonful as he seemed to be ready but he wasn't that interested so I'll give him a go this week. He seems to want to try my food more than his, he has dipped his hand in my smoothie and loved that... Maybe I should give him a bowl to dip into rather than spooning it in.
X

Hey ladies, scan went well this afternoon - the relief was incredible, was sobbing like an idiot on the bed! I was crying before I even lay down, she put the wand on my tummy and what felt like an hour passed before she said anything, I was waiting for her to tell me the bad news, and she said we have a baby with a heartbeat! They measure 7 weeks 6 days which is perfect for my dates :D No pic though which I was a bit gutted about at first but not to worry, main thing is bean is OK!

So I'm now running round like an idiot packing for Amsterdam tomorrow, we're setting off at 6am! I can't wait to have some quality time with OH as things have been a bit stressful recently, silly arguments and all that (hormones eh?) Gonna eat yummy food until I burst, go to the Van Gogh museum this time I think, and just wander around wherever we feel like :D

Glad everything is ok! Have a lovely time.
Mrs GM do you have got water now?
X

so glad everything's ok elhaym and hope you're having a fab break :D

RK - we have water back! It was like the whole house went mad but finally on Monday (it went saturday) we had our hot water back! The plumber couldn't fix the dishwasher but hubs looked online and found the problem :doh:

Still finding it really hard to relax, think it must be the transition between old life and new life still!

Glad that's fixed!
I'm going to draw up a timetable for the week so I get housewOrk and days out balanced better.
Took lo to be weighed which has knocked my confidence slightly.
X

Evening girls :)

:happydance: Elhaym I'm really delighted about your scan, brilliant news! I can't imagine the relief you must have felt. Very happy for you chick! Hope you're enjoying quality time with OH and good food in Amsterdam xxx

Mrs GM glad the water's back on. I guess some days are hard? Thinking of you...

RK sorry you're not feeling too great. Was everything ok? Sorry it's knocked your confidence :hugs:

I'm alright... got the day off work tomorrow, and my niece is getting dropped round for a few hours in the morning, so that'll be nice!

Hope all you ladies are well :kiss:

Enjoy your niece!
He hadn't put that much on in 5 Weeks and he has dropped of another centile line which he's been steadily dropping since 6 Weeks so he's between 50th and 75th, he was born on 98th and his length its 91st. Hv wants me to go back in 4 Weeks and said make sure I feed him til he gets hind milk and do skin to skin tho increase my supply but I have plenty of milk and he slept 12 hours tues night so he can't be hungry.
X

:hugs: Sorry you've been having a hard time.

I don't know too much, but it doesn't sound really low? Is it more not putting weight on? The last time my niece was measured/weighed she was in the 98th percentile for height, and the 25th percentile for weight! My sis said the hv wasn't too concerned, saying she's just probably gonna be like that tall and skinny! She's obviously getting solids and milk now so don't think it's about supply?

Hope you're having a good day xx

its because he has dropped a line each time from 6 weeks so he is gaining but not at the expected rate.
I don't think theres a problem but the hv made me feel like i was starving him.
today i have been to my friends for lunch and now i have to do housework, grrrrr!
How are you?
How are the other ladies?
x

Aw that's rubbish!! Sorry the hv made you feel bad, but as you say, sounds like he's getting plenty to eat and still a good weight anyway xx

How was your lunch with your friend? Sounds like you're busy keeping your house tidy, good for you!

I'm ok thanks, had a nice weekend. Me & DH are ok... feel like we're 2 steps forward 1 step back sometimes, but feel alright... I'm really thinking about going back on the pill on cd1. We don't really know what's gonna happen job wise, so I suppose maybe need to give ourselves more time to see what's gonna happen.

Hope you've had a nice weekend xxx

I had a great lunch thank you, its half term so her kids were around and she had another friend round who has 3 children and she breastfed all hers til age 2 so a good source of info.
Dh and I are having a bit of a funny time at the moment, I think its mainly me as my sex drive its at an all time low, plus we can't spend any time just us. I guess we thought we might have had a night off and gone on a date sort of thing by now but its just not possible, we really need some alone time.
plus dh is working really long hours.
He ripped out the kitchen today so its nearly ready for new plaster and painting, I have a make shift kitchen in the lounge. I'm doing the washing up in the shower :dohh:
X

Big hugs RK, HV's don't always seem that helpful :( There is one round here who is legendary for being horrible!!
Me and hubs are fairly wobbly too, did actually say to him we'd be lucky to still be together by T's first birthday! I don't think it's that bad but there are some defn cracks and we have very little sex life too, I'm too tired/not in the mood/still in pain

In exciting news I got T's first passport pics together which was great fun :)

Hope you all have a fab weekend :flower:

Hugs to you too, I think it's common when LO's are so young!
Our sex life is crap, it's not been that great for the past 3 years but it's at an all time low right now. I am tired, but with no real reason, I just don't want it.
You shouldn't still be in pain, can you get that checked out? I was totally comfortable by 2 weeks pp!
x

Aw Im sorry things are hard for you girls. I feel like some days are great, but other days I just feel so upset about stupid arguments. That's life I suppose, but I feel like we should do so much better.

Hugs to you all xx

What have you all been up to this weekend?
DH is doing DIY in the kitchen and I have been visiting my grandparents with my younger brother who has had a knee operation - poor chap. We had a takeaway together and DH just taking him home and helping him get up the stairs as my parents are away for the weekend.
x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->