**The official April 2010 testing thread** **28 BFPs already** *5 special angels*

Today, I got my BFP. I'm pretty excited as we have been working on this since end of last summer and went through a miscarriage over the winter. I'm hoping it sticks. I wish all of you the best. As for doing anything differently, I pretty much gave up this past month and didn't spend half a paycheck on pregnancy tests for once. I also went to Disney on vacation so maybe it was just the relaxing and insane roller coaster rides that helped.
Early symptoms: sore boobies that continued to stay sore, getting up ridiculously early in the morning, wanting to eat Keilbasa (a craving with my last pregnancy) and pie

Congratulations scontance! H&H 9 months to you and hopefully I will be joining you in the first trimester soon!

Hi everyone, I was actually down for testing this month on the 1st, but af arrived. However - one whole cycle later, af due on 30th (though didn't want to put my name down for testing
as it would be a double count!) I got a bfp yesterday at 10 dpo!

Did anothere test this morning and line is still there! Yippee!!

:dust:

yey congrats to the bfps!!!
af due yesterday for me, tested and got a bfn. feel like she's about to appear at any time though!!

AF got me today! On to the next cycle I go! Good luck to those still in the game! x

AF due today, tested got a :bfn: Gonna wait a week and test again! Stay away :witch:

Well I cant believe it but I got my :bfp: this morning. :happydance: And I honestly thought it was gonna be negative I did the mistake of buying a 3 pack on friday eventho I didnt want to test till today. Tested friday and of course :bfn: then tested again on sunday :bfn: So I was just testng this morning bc I had one other test and low and behold. Its very faint tho so... But :bfp: none the least.

congrats tille!!! yey!!

ozzieshunni, you are in the same situ as me. fx for us both!!

I was booked in for the 6th and AF arrived. According to FF i have ovulated already and my lp was only 7 days last month so should be due tomorrow, so could i be put down for 30th...gives it a few days before testing :)

Congratulations to all that have got their BFP :)

:hugs: to those that haven't and I will see you on the May thread.

Congrats to all the bfp's!
Sorry to all the af's :(

I wish I could join either group. I'm stuck in limbo right now, No af but no BFP either. I do have cramps though so I think the witch will be greeting me soon.

same as me ley - how late are you? fx you get your bfp very soon!!

Hi I am still in limbo as well, cd45 and I am 13 days late but still testing bfn though I do think I might be starting to see something. Hope we all get are :bfp: soon!

ok girls updated, am very excited to see I am updating another 3 BFPs and hopefully some more this week before the month ends. Congratulations to Sconstance, maybenexttimex and Tilliepink have a wonderful H&H 9 months, I am so excited for you guys.

Sunshine2010 i hope you get that BFP for your Jan/Feb babe. Good Luck.

Good Luck for all of you waiting to test it sounds like there are alot of you out there with late menses so here's hoping.

updated to here.

Yup I am still here, 5days late for af and testing bfn.
I'm going to end up in the may thread at this rate.
I just want an answer in the next 24hrs either way!

No AF but :bfn: Going to wait a few more days to see what happens.

Congrats to all the :bfp: and :hugs: to those the witch got.

Thanx girls.
Hope all of you that are waiting for an answer get it soon!

Ok...I thought that i would be due AF tomorrow (according to FF) however it is now saying i haven't ovulated yet....So i guess you can take me out of the 30th (SORRY!), i guess it will be on to the May testing now.

Could any of you have a look at my chart and let me know what u think.
Thanks x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->