**The official April 2010 testing thread** **28 BFPs already** *5 special angels*

I am out. Beta came back negative. I stopped the progesterone last night. Af should be here any day now.

Could you please tell me what you think??

I am now 2 days late, but I am getting cramps first thing in the morning, headaches, bleeding gums and aching teeth. I am running more to the toilet than normal, BB tender, very bloated and having a discharge - sometimes watery and sometimes creamy. (discharge has always stopped just before AF) also finding it very warm.

Don't know whether it is wishful thinking, and AF is just late, but have decided to wait until Friday to test - driving myself crazy here!!

I'm out, mark me down for af.
ah well always next cycle

Think I'm down for today - I'm in limbo! No idea what is going on with me. Think I've probably ov'd 5 days later than FF suggests! Who knows! Will update either way as soon as my body starts playing ball!

Sorry to those ladies with AF
Congrats to all the BFPs :D

sorry i forgot to update u i got af 2 days erly :( congrats to the girls with bfp and :hugs: to those with af xxxxx

Could you please tell me what you think??

I am now 2 days late, but I am getting cramps first thing in the morning, headaches, bleeding gums and aching teeth. I am running more to the toilet than normal, BB tender, very bloated and having a discharge - sometimes watery and sometimes creamy. (discharge has always stopped just before AF) also finding it very warm.

Don't know whether it is wishful thinking, and AF is just late, but have decided to wait until Friday to test - driving myself crazy here!!

Your symptoms sound great! creamy discharge may be a good sign and definitely hotflashes is one too!

Hope you get your BFP!

Aww so sorry parkgirl! :hugs: hopefully next month is your month!

xx

Hi, Im out this month, AF came this morning just as i was about to pee in a cup.
Congrats to all of you with a BFP & BabyDust to everyone else that missed out.

:witch: finally got me. Better luck, next month. Fingers crossed! ^_^!

OMG April thread nearly ova still no :bfp: OR AF!!!!

Thought I would at least have one! cd39 now :cry: dnt kno DPO! xx

April was not my lucky month. AF got me again. On to may!

Please could you add a :bfp: next to mine please, got my clearblue digi this morning.

updated to here.

Wow lots of girls with there AF arrivals. Sorry to hear that but good luck next month.

Baronessgogo woohoo... Congratulations on your BFP.. I am so happy for you!

Morning Ladies

No AF day 3 being late and :bfn: this morning.

Just a bit deflated and I know that this is only month 3 of ttc, but time really is not on my side

:dust: to all

AF for me.... on to cycle #10

Good luck to those still to test :D

Still waiting to test. Will test tomorrow or saturday. Ill make sure to update.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->