*~ThE OfficiaL ApriL TestinG ThreaD!~* ~ 305 Test Takers & 60 BFP!!

hi ladies, i know its been a long time but i just wanted to update since i figure i ran this thread, i finally got my :bfp: day before DHs birthday :cloud9: on June 12th. Baby will be here soon!

Holy moly, Guppy! I can't believe you're getting so close to delivery! I hope things have gone smoothly for you, and can't wait to see pics of the latest LO!

Oh wow guppy!! So close!!! Hope everything goes smoothly !! You will have to pop on when you get a chance after to let us know the gender!!

:haha: i forgot you were in this thread lol

skeet-im having another boy! But we are keeping it secret from EVERYONE outside of BnB. We are telling everyone its a surprise because we thought that would be fun lol. So keep it secret here :shhh: none of our family or friends know we know :winkwink:

So exciting!!!!! Im so happy for you!! I'll keep it hush hush!!!

Baby George Kyran Hotchin was born on 18th Jan by c-section, and he weighed 7lbs 8oz. We are sooooo happy to finally have our baby! :)

wow didnt realise how long it had been since ive been on here
alot has happened in that time, been sad and happy at the same time to read thru ev erything
i had a pretty crappy time myself after i disapeared from this threat and unfortunatly my pregnancy didnt make it to full term
but on the lighter side im back in my 2ww and for the 2st time in my life its been a consious decision
sending lots of love to everyone hows had a hard time since i was last around, its taken me a very long time to feel ready to re apear and im sorry for being selfish and wishing i could have been here more for you ladies as you were amazing with me
hoping and wishing everyone the very best in the future regardless of what that hold
lots of love pin kxxx

It is ok pink. We all deal and cope differently. Still no baby or pregnancy here if that tells you much about my hard year but I do fine with distractions at work and school right now.

Pink- long story short but I need to try iui to get my bfp. It is all in my journal but a very lengthy read. Do u have a journal?

awwww hun im sure its a very hard time for you xxx sending u lots of love n wishes
i did have around the time i stopped posting but not really been something ive picked back up xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->