*~ThE OfficiaL ApriL TestinG ThreaD!~* ~ 305 Test Takers & 60 BFP!!

Asibling....I'm so sorry you went through this...but we are in it together as it looks like mine what a chemical as well :hugs: I am here for you. Both yours and Guppys Poems were amazing! Brought tears to my eyes

aww thanks asibling...I hope things get better for both of us :cry:

We both deserve some happiness....I decided to tell my OH what I went through...all he said was damn Mother Natures a Bitch...oh well it will happen when it does ..take it one day at a time....I was like WTF!!!!! That is the most insensitive he's ever been about the whole thing!!! Usually he's a very sensitive man :(

Asibling...what are you doing to try and make yourself feel better....do you have anyone there to support you? I know you are going through so much right now

asibling & skeet- so sorry to hear that, hope you are okay

guppy - that poem is beautiful, brought a tear to my eye

Thanks girls. I cannot take credit for that poem though. A friend of mine found it online and she shared it with me when I MCed.

Girls, i pray this goes as peacful as possible. It really is a hard thing though- im not gonna lie. I think healing takes place with time. Time really is the best therapy. It will be 2 years (in October) since we lost our first baby....its still upsetting to us. "Natalie" (we named her, it helped with healing, and I firmly believe she was a girl), anyways, still brings tears to my eyes, but now i just have a completely different outlook on life.

:hugs: to both of you :hugs:

Hey ladies, found out on Monday that my baby no longer had a heart beat. Looks like baby died at 8 1/2 weeks and I didn't find out until 12 weeks. So heart broken. Good luck to all of you! I hope I can see another positive in a few months.

Guppy that poem was beautiful and I am bawling my eyes out! So very well written.x

Hey CG I am doing a bit better now...finally not as upset..I did manage my emotions by drinking way too much wine Friday night :( I was really annoyed with my Dr last night it was the first time I have seen him since my first mc in February. I told him about my chemical pregnancy this time around and he agreed that that was exactly what it was. He looked through my file and said " oh the daily anitibiotics that i put you on for your bladder infections cause miscarriage..we better fix that." then he says to me was are you still trying, I was like yeah...then he said..well better luck next time!1 I was like WTF!!!!

^OMG! :dohh: ugh. i am so so so sorry that you were put through that...especially for that reason :( :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->