*~ThE OfficiaL ApriL TestinG ThreaD!~* ~ 305 Test Takers & 60 BFP!!

Hi ladies,

So sorry I have not been here but I just cannot cope right now. I am sorry it seems so selfish. I went for my 3rd scan yesterday and no baby (of course). They will be calling me with a surgery date!

As for me and OH, NO CHANCE IN FRANCE of reconciliation. She has moved on hanging out with young girls and partying as if nothing is wrong or as if she never had me in her heart. Left me with this physical and emtional mess. In fact she calls and texts me harrassing me nightly. I am changing my phone number!! I have tried to change it over the last couple of days but my phone is on a lock?!?!! I cant win! She is also having other girls call my phone.. AND SHE KNOWS WHAT I AM going through! This is toture..Really didnt want to but I am ready to get the police involved!

I hope you are all doing well..best wishes for the BFPS!! SKEET, TINK, :hugs::hugs::hugs: SO SORRY

Hey Asib, no worries about not being on, I totally understand as I have not been on as much either...and if I am I am more or less just spying then go off again.

I can not believe that your OH is putting you through this. It is very selfish of her. However, you did say that she is acting as if nothing is wrong and has moved on, this is not true...if she indeed did move on, she would not be harrassing you..she is obviously still thinking of you. She is being really immature and putting her feelings first. It would really be good for you to change your number. You do not need any of this extra stress right now...you are going through enough. I really hope that you have some great friends that you can lean on to help you through this. I hope that the DRs does not delay getting you a surgery date so that you can begin to heal even though it will be a long proccess..

Take care of yourself girl!! You are in my thoughts :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

^OMG! :dohh: ugh. i am so so so sorry that you were put through that...especially for that reason :( :hugs:

Thanks Guppy...I'm so frusterated with it all right now. I'm thinking of getting a new doctor...

On a positive note, I started taking B6 to try to lengthen my luteal phase...hopefully with the new antibiotics and the b vitamins the little :spermy: will stick!!

Wow, Asib. Sorry you're going through all that relationship stuff right now in addition! I hope your ex-OH grows up and stops being so insensitive. You do not need to be dealing with her drama on top of everything else. I'm so sorry! :hugs:

sorry Asib :hugs: you are not being selfish in the least and you certainly do not deserve to be treated like tht :hug:

Skeet, yes finding a new care provider is probably a good thing, i know i would!
B6 worked really well for lengthening my LP! I did have to take 100mg total per day to see a difference, but if you take it ever single day of your cycle it will likely add at least one day to it, if not 2. My LP is usually 10 days. Some cycles i could get a 12 day LP, most were 11 though, but hey that is very helpful with such a short LP!

Will the b6 lengthen my total cycle, or will I just ovulate earlier?

in my experience, it will just lengthen your cycle by a day or two. I have never ov.ed any earlier with b6 :nope: It was always the same CD as before, its just that it added a day to my LP. :thumbup:

Lol ok.. So my cycle is ually 29 days.. So it should be around 30 or 31? Hopefully this helps .. Have u tried progesterone cream?

Have not tried the progestrone but i know of a lot of ppl that it works for!
If you are setting your ticker i would say only add one day to it.

Ok sounds good.. I added the one day after this cycle because of the chemical pregnancy I got af on day 32

THANKS FOR ALL OF YOUR SUPPORT LADIES. WELL..THE BEGINNING OF THE END IN MONDAY MORNING. :cry::hugs::thumbup::cry:

Sorry, Asib. We'll have you in our thoughts and hope it goes as well as can be expected. :hugs:

asibling - i'm so sorry i've only just come and and read it. I can't believe everything you're having to go through. I hope things will seem better soon. Lots of love xxxx

its over..had my d&c Monday.. I think my baby making days have ended..No baby, No OH, me 40 = no sibling 4 gi! Love to all..My best ladies.. :cry::hugs:

aww Asibling :hugs: there is nothing I can say right now that will make you feel any better so I will just give you lots of :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

hi ladies, i know its been a long time but i just wanted to update since i figure i ran this thread, i finally got my :bfp: day before DHs birthday :cloud9: on June 12th. Baby will be here soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->