*~ThE OfficiaL ApriL TestinG ThreaD!~* ~ 305 Test Takers & 60 BFP!!

Hiya all :D
Awesome Thread.
I will be testing around the 3rd April, and i dont care if itOH 's a boy or girl :D

My OH is set on a boy though :D Bless.

Good luck. Fingers crossed for everyone.x

I'll be testing on april 30th, for the first time!:dust:

hi all, please could you put me down for 1st April? This is our first month ttc...!!
thankyou!! :)

Ok girls, off to update the front page, to those testing for the first time best of luck, hopefully it will be the only time :D
To everyone i am feeling like this thread has some lucky and potential this month :dance:
:dust:

Officially I am due to test on the 30th of march but I am Goo.g to try have will power and wait till the 1st April if af doesn't get me before then.

Good luck everyone

Dust to you all.

okay, im back!
We had a yummy dinner at the Olive Garden. Love that place!
Anyone else on CD 1? I feel like this cycle is gonna take forever! :wacko:

hey i will be testing april 2nd as my period is between 26 and 28 day's! might test april 1st as its april fools day but OH would never believe i was pregnant hahahaha! so stick me down for april 2nd :) oh and i would love a boy or a girl! doing soya
isoflavones this month and soya seems to favour boy's so we will see!

might test april 1st as its april fools day but OH would never believe i was pregnant hahahaha! so stick me down for april 2nd :)

:haha: could you imagine! Then april 2nd would come around and you would be like, hun, i was serious! lol love it!

Hey ladies, how r u all doing.
im hoping not to ovulate soon, hubby will only be home in a few days :dohh:

here is some "no ovulatiopn dust" lol :dust:
I hope the eggy only comes when he gets back! :)

we are doing well, the lo is teething :wacko:

Im doing okay here AF is gone just some minor spotting gonna start opking and stuff next week around cd12

Glad the :witch: left Ruskie! Pretty soon you will be doing :sex: and catching that eggy :dance:
:dust:

I'll be testing April 30 or possibly sooner depending on how this cycle goes. Don't care if it is a boy or girl. Hope this month is the lucky one for all of us!!!

:baby::baby::dust::baby::baby:

May I Join you? I am testing April 2nd. :) That is the day AF is due. FXed for everyone!!!!

Welcome girls!
I will add you both :D

AFM, i am attending birth Doula training today (and tomorrow) and will be gone all day. I will catch up with everyone when i get back. Have a great day!

I'm brand new here and I'm not sure where to start...

I will be testing again by April 7, ttc our third child. I had an early miscarriage in January and am still devestated... even more so each time AF comes... :(

(let me know if I'm posting wrong!)

Hello all!! :hi:

I'm not sure exactly when I'll be testing as I haven't ovulated yet...but right now I'm thinking around April 15-17ish :D

Sending everyone lots of :dust: :dust: that we get something super special and amazing in our stockings for Christmas this year!!!! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->