*~ThE OfficiaL ApriL TestinG ThreaD!~* ~ 305 Test Takers & 60 BFP!!

I'm brand new here and I'm not sure where to start...

I will be testing again by April 7, ttc our third child. I had an early miscarriage in January and am still devestated... even more so each time AF comes... :(

(let me know if I'm posting wrong!)

So sorry to hear about your loss :hugs: :hugs:

Hi everyone!:hi:
My af is due April 6th so gonna try my best to hold out til then and not test early :D

Hey hey ladies! I will be testing March 29th & hoping for a BOY! xoxoxoxox
GL ladies XO

GilmoreGirl, so sorry for your loss :hugs: :hugs: :flow:

P.S. i love that show! One of my favs! :D

I added everyone. I am so honored to be serving you girls!

:dust: :dust: :dust:

Welcome to the group girls!

I am off to my birth doula training for the day but i will drop back in when i get home :)
As always, i leave you all with some baby :dust:

I am off to my birth doula training for the day but i will drop back in when i get home :)

Hi Guppy..im out for march,got af yest..Hoping for a April bfp now...can i be added in here :)..thnx!

I will be testing April 7th if AF doesn't show up. I'm not bothered whether we have a bor or girl as long as it's healthy x

I have had a very odd light AF this month... but think it is more 'normal' now having been off the pill since January.

Jetset, probably just your body regulating...but hey a light AF is always nice if you must deal with the :witch: :D
Im on CD 4 and i think she is letting up-thank God!- she has been so mean to me this month :(

Welcome to the new ladies of the thread! :hi:
I have added you all :friends:

Hi Guppy..im out for march,got af yest..Hoping for a April bfp now...can i be added in here :)..thnx!

Hi hun!
What date did you want me to put you down for? I added you to the amount of testers, but i havn't added your date yet. Just wanted to check with your first :D

Hi Guppy

Can you put me down for 9th April please?

Thanks Guppy! I look forward to meeting other April 16th testers.... knowing me I'll end up testing early though! :roll:

Good luck ladies... let's hope April is a record :bfp: month!

:dust::dust::dust:

Lily, i have added you :friend:

LadyBird, im sure i will test early :blush: I am a POAS Addict :haha:

I'm sure I'll test early too, I always end up doing! I would like to wait until April 7th though as AF will be a day late by then :shrug:

I always test from 7 dpo on , But i keep my official test date when i should test. With progesterone defect i have to catch the pregnancy fairly quick so i have a chance at keeping the baby

Ruskie, :hugs: that must be so hard :( Well i know you are gonna get preggie this cycle and then you are gonna have a H&H 9 months hun :cloud9: :dust:

Racheal, i may test the 8th. (so a day early). My LP is only 10 days so for me it doesn't make much sense to test earlier...even though ill probably get some ICs and pee on them early :blush: lol (the 8th would make me 9DPOs, assuming my cycle is actually "normal" this month"-but I only get to 10DPOs and then the :witch: shows :dohh:)

My lp was 13 days last month and 12 the month before, so I'm planning on testing at 14dpo as AF will be late, but I'll probably start POAS from about 9dpo :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->