*~ThE OfficiaL ApriL TestinG ThreaD!~* ~ 305 Test Takers & 60 BFP!!

I will be testing April 9th, hoping for a girl but will be happy for either!

I'll be testing April 1st(the :witch: is due 29th March), Hoping for a girl but would be happt just to have the :bfp:!
Can you add me please :D

You've been added to the list sweetie!
Good luck!

PS i love your nickname! :flower:

Hi, can you please add me? Trying for #1 and testing April 8. Hoping for a boy but will be THRILLED with either!! Thanks!

I am joining you too. I don't know when i will be testing yet, as don't know when OV will be (first full cycle off pill) so will have to let you know!

You both have been added :flower:
kezz_howland, i put you at the top of the list (above the april 1st testers) :thumbup:

:dust: to everyone today!

Hi - count me in too please! AF due 1st April so will be tesing then! Wonder how many BFP's there will/could be? Don't care what it is, as long as it's BFP!! x

I'm in too!! Based on the length of my last cycle, I'll be testing around April 20th. But who knows!! No boy/girl preference....just want that BFP! Hehe.

Hi ladies! you both have been added!
I hope to hear about your :bfp: :D
:dust:

I will be testing April 10th (I am going to try my hardest to not test before then as I just drove myself CRAZY poas!!).

I will be testing April 10th (I am going to try my hardest to not test before then as I just drove myself CRAZY poas!!).

Done :flower:

p.s. i am a POAS addict as well :haha:
Seems there are quit a few in this thread LOL

Hi Ladies,

I just had a D&C 3 weeks ago due to loss.. so I have no idea when :witch: is going to show...
DH and I are trying this cycle anyways hoping maybe to catch it...so if :witch: doesnt show by April 1st I will probably test then..If she does show up, then hoping to test April 30th...

I'm happy with a boy or girl

Baby Dust to you all!!!:dust:

Hi Ladies,

I just had a D&C 3 weeks ago due to loss.. so I have no idea when :witch: is going to show...
DH and I are trying this cycle anyways hoping maybe to catch it...so if :witch: doesnt show by April 1st I will probably test then..If she does show up, then hoping to test April 30th...

I am so dearly sorry for your loss hun :hug:
I hope you are healing well :hugs:

I will add you to the 1st. But just let me know what happens- like if i need to readd you to the 30th :thumbup:

Hope you get that sweet bean soon :cloud9:

Hi Ladies,

I am so dearly sorry for your loss hun :hug:
I hope you are healing well :hugs:

I will add you to the 1st. But just let me know what happens- like if i need to readd you to the 30th :thumbup:

Hope you get that sweet bean soon :cloud9:

Thanks so much..I'll keep you posted

I still can test this month because I just O'ed so I can't join you ladies yet... but I'm sure I will :)

Kendra, im really hoping you wont need to ;)
but if you do we are here for you :friends:

I dunno when in April I'll be testing but I know I'm in the middle of April for AF again so sometime around then. Gosh, it seems so far away!

ugh- only CD 6 here. ...this is taking forever!
Got me some good fun lovins last night. hehehe. that was only for fun though as i dont Ov' until CD 20 :wacko:

For the girls TTC a specific sex, are you trying Shuttles Method?

I dunno when in April I'll be testing but I know I'm in the middle of April for AF again so sometime around then. Gosh, it seems so far away!

It does seem like so far from now. blah.
I will add you to the top of the list for those unsure about testing dates (above april 1st). If you figure a more specific date, i'll change it :thumbup:

loads and loads of :dust:!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->