• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

*~ThE OfficiaL ApriL TestinG ThreaD!~* ~ 305 Test Takers & 60 BFP!!

I have a journal. its in my siggy :)

I come from a large family and there isn't any age gaps (between two kids) bigger than 2 years, if thats makes sense. and actually my little sister and i are only 18 months apart.

Im with you, i would much rather get the sleepless nights and diapers out in a close go then be doing it for the next 6 years lol. Plus i want them very close in age for their relationship. And we are *probably* going to homeschool and then i can teach the same lessons at the same time since they are so close in age (if we have a 3rd that would obviously change, but yeah). I dunno i like the idea of it. I know a lot of ppl wouldnt like changing two kids diapers at the same time but i really dont care- i dont think its a big deal. We want a playmate for my son, so this age gap would be excellant...then there is a side of me thats a bit nervous. like what if i cant do it? is it really hard? maybe i shouldn't have another right now? ugh, i think this choice is harder than deciding to have the first! i want another close in age- just nervous.

Help.... might sound silly but I am all new to this (forum and TTC).... last period was 5th of March... but then my cycle is completely all over the place... minimum 35 days.... so when do I test? (you all seem to know an exact date...) I presume it will be early April?

Welcome Euronova :hi:

Most ppl know their ovulation date and their LP (luteal phase, the length of time from the day of ovulation to their period) and thats why most have an exact date. Some know their dates because they chart (you can use fertilityfriend.com to do that) others know because they use OPKs (ovulation predictor kits). Those are the two most common ways, though there are others. Its hard to say when you ovulate but i would guess based off the limited info that you have, you should test on April 9th. (that would be if you had an exact 35 day cycle, i know you said it changes). Thats the day i would suggest. If you get AF before then (FXed you wont! :dust:) then you would know you wernt preggo. if you test and get a positive, you would know you were. And if you test and its negative but still no AF you could still be up the duff just too early. So for you i would guess that 9th, but really you may want to consider charting or using opks or both :thumbup: Do you want me to put you down for the 9th?

Ok add me on April 9th then! God I need to do some home work! :)

I was nervous too and worried that I wouldn't be able to cope, but I think it will just be something that falls into place and I think as long as my LO is in a good routine it will make it much easier. I think organisation will be the key :thumbup:

Home schooling will be much easier for you with them close in age :thumbup:

I agree about the decision being hard, my hubby has been desperate to start trying for a while, it has taken me much longer to agree! I think because I was thinking of the practical aspects and worrying about not being able to cope.

I am sure we will both be fine and if we are lucky enough to get our BFPs this month we can moan together about it being hard :haha:

xxx

I was nervous too and worried that I wouldn't be able to cope, but I think it will just be something that falls into place and I think as long as my LO is in a good routine it will make it much easier. I think organisation will be the key :thumbup:

I agree about the decision being hard, my hubby has been desperate to start trying for a while, it has taken me much longer to agree! I think because I was thinking of the practical aspects and worrying about not being able to cope.

I am sure we will both be fine and if we are lucky enough to get our BFPs this month we can moan together about it being hard :haha:

xxx

Thanks hun :friends:
this makes me feel much better!
We def. need to be bump buddies and mama buddies when we get knocked up! Hopefully we both can have a christmas surprise!!

xxx

Thanks hun :friends:
this makes me feel much better!
We def. need to be bump buddies and mama buddies when we get knocked up! Hopefully we both can have a christmas surprise!!

:hugs:

Bring on the Christmas babies!! I agree with the bump and mama buddies :thumbup:

This is just our 1st cycle. I don't take temps or do opks as my cycle is really regular at 28 days and from being pregnant with my LO I know I ovulate at CD14 or 15 and this is backed up by pain I get around this time. It took us 5 months the 1st time so I expect it might take that long again, but I can hope it might happen quicker :happydance:

this is our first cycle trying for #2 as well.
Im excited, i hope we both get holiday babies :dance:

Ooh how exciting :happydance:

The next few weeks can't pass quick enough!!

xxx

Reading all about Charting ladies.... with no idea yet as to when I am ovulating I think sex every day or everyother day is in order :) I know someone who will be happy :)

:haha: i bet your man will surly be frisky for that loving! :rofl:

If he doesn't have :spermy: issues, doing it every day is totally a good plan! :thumbup:
We did it every day (after AF left) both times and we got pregnant the first try each time! Worked for us :winkwink:

Well I am not sure now when I am going to be testing as af has only come full force today. I spent all last week with the starts of it and it has taken till this morning to officially come! Completely confused now as my cycles since my mc have been 30 days spot on until this one. Before the mc they were all over the place.

Now I dont know how I am going to deal with this months cycle as I havent got a clue when I am due to ovulate and could never get a positive doing the ovulation tests :cry:

Well I am not sure now when I am going to be testing as af has only come full force today. I spent all last week with the starts of it and it has taken till this morning to officially come! Completely confused now as my cycles since my mc have been 30 days spot on until this one. Before the mc they were all over the place.

Now I dont know how I am going to deal with this months cycle as I havent got a clue when I am due to ovulate and could never get a positive doing the ovulation tests :cry:

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: aww. :friends:
Its gonna be okay Pinky.
Do you want me to keep the date you have down now or do you want me to add you to the top of the list for those unsure of your date? You're not alone :hugs:
I can NEVER get a positive on the OPKs with lines. The only way i have ever gotten them are on the clear blue digis (but those are expensive :().

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->