the official depo thread!!!

mummy2lola

Mum to 2 trying for 3
Reaction score
https://img693.imageshack.us/img693/3662/cooltext470474773.gif

HERE IT IS LADIES.THE OFFICIAL THREAD IF YOU HAVE BEEN ON THE EVIL DEPO INJECTION.IF YOU WANT TO JOIN JUST LEAVE YOUR STATS AND I WILL ADD YOU....WE'RE PLAYING A GAME.....WHOS FIRST TO CATCH THE EGGY

HOPING FOR A GORGEOUS BFP IN SEPTEMBER/OCTOBER WE HAVE...

:happydance: I_WANT_ONE (depo 9yrs,end feb08)

:happydance: BABYHOPES2010 (depo 5yrs,end april09) :witch: :hugs:

:happydance: OCEAN_PEARL (depo 3mths,end june09)

:happydance: MISSK (depo 3yrs,implant 18 mths)

:happydance: TTC_MINI_ME (depo 13mths,end dec09)

:happydance: JFP_87 (depo 2yrs,lybrel until april10)

:happydance: BABY3144 (depo 2yrs,end august10)

:happydance: CLH_X3 (depo 9mths,end dec08)

:happydance: MRS_NEGS (depo 2yrs,end april10)

:happydance: CANDYAPPLE19 (depo 6mths)

:happydance: SUNSHINE1 (depo 3mths,end march10)

:happydance: KIRSTYBUMX3 (depo 4yrs)

:happydance: STARDUST89 (depo 5yrs,end august09)

:happydance: BUNNIGRL3 (depo 6mths,end july07)

:happydance: KARLA1 (depo 10yrs,end april10)

https://img26.imageshack.us/img26/1074/cooltext470475673.gif

time on depo - 9 years

end date- feb 2008

time af took to come back- 12 months

time af took to regulate- still waiting really

did doctor ever give any warning- none at all,when voiced my own opinion was reasured everything is fine.

bfp- never

i know that it may have nothing to do with anything ive been through but my nurse was the one telling me to get off of it as she'd heard horror stories of infertility,now i know my af is back but i still dont know for sure yet if i do indeed o xx

yey get a list of testers up and we will get our bfps yey

ooooo i never thought of that lol yay we can see whos first to catch the eggy xx

eya

time on depo - 5yrs on and off

end date- april 2009

time af took to come back- 10months

time af took to regulate- still waiting :wacko:

bfp-nope

i didnt get any warnings....nurse told me to get off it asap lol
should have listened :blush:

my nurse was warning me for about a year.....i must learn to listen lol xx

i was pushed into using the depo.....grrrr
i actually asked for the pill

my doctor tried me on all varieties and then i had to be taken off them because they affected my ovaries.my af was soooooo heavy and painful when i got told the depo would stop it completely i jumped on it xx

lol,looks like its just u and me gurl:haha:

put me down for a stonking bfp :haha::blush: pahahahaha

Great thread!

time on depo - 3 months

end date- 5th June 2010

time af took to come back- 2 months

time af took to regulate- still waiting/nearly there - period only lasts 2-3 days

bfp - I'm WTT now i think

Im so glad my period came back soon as it took ages when i was on depo before

Hi

time on depo - 3yrs Implant for 18months afterwards

end date- ??

time af took to come back- still not back

time af took to regulate- still waiting

bfp-no

I was put on the depo at the tender age of 16! Had no idea what implications it has and was certainatley not warned :growlmad: have only just found out within the past few weeks and feeling extremly confused! Had the implant out two weeks ago and no idea whats happening no AF but have the pains when would i test????????

Oh i hope someone has an idea what i should do feeling very stressed about it all!!

:hugs: xxx

Hi

end date- ??

bfp-no

I was put on the depo at the tender age of 16! Had no idea what implications it has and was certainatley not warned :growlmad: have only just found out within the past few weeks and feeling extremly confused! Had the implant out two weeks ago and no idea whats happening no AF but have the pains when would i test????????

Oh i hope someone has an idea what i should do feeling very stressed about it all!!

heya:thumbup:
welcome.......

i was nearly 16 wen went on depo......
aparently ur fertility comes bk v soon after implant out....id wait a for af and if doesnt come in 5-6 weeks then test
:hugs:Goodluck xx

AH thank you! I finally know when lol! God this int half confusing roll on 4 week haha!

Sorry if this is TMI but i have had the CM ive seen some of the other ladies on here describe do you think this might be a good sign??

good idea...liking the thread.

was on depo for just over a year, finished Dec 2009 still waiting for af.

Spoke to doctor and asked if there was anything I could do.......he told me to pray!!!!!

Was not told any of the risks, even when I asked the nurse about conceiving!! Am so angry about it, but being angry not going to change anything!

Just a waiting game....and I never was very good with patience!

Hi

end date- ??

bfp-no

i started at 15,was told "ur kind of a guinea pig" but all i wanted was for af to go away,how stupid of me xx

good idea...liking the thread.

was on depo for just over a year, finished Dec 2009 still waiting for af.

Spoke to doctor and asked if there was anything I could do.......he told me to pray!!!!!

Was not told any of the risks, even when I asked the nurse about conceiving!! Am so angry about it, but being angry not going to change anything!

Just a waiting game....and I never was very good with patience!

i know how u feel hun.for ur doctor to say "pray" i think goes to show there should definitely be a warning when u go on it in the first place xx

AH thank you! I finally know when lol! God this int half confusing roll on 4 week haha!

Sorry if this is TMI but i have had the CM ive seen some of the other ladies on here describe do you think this might be a good sign??

could be ovulation? xx
doc said its highly unlikely to ovulate b4 ur 1st af,they told me expect annovulatary cycle,but fx'd its not unheard of people getting bfp b4 af xx

I_want_one- that was my thought too 'no AF?....Wow when can i have it' :wacko:

Babyhopes2010 - oh i hope so :flower:

if u have ovulated and dont get bfp af will arive 14-17days after ovulation x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back