• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

~*~The Official March 2010 Testing thread~*~ 54! BFPs PLEASE UPDATE FOR STATS!!!!

hi can i be put down for the 7th march please but dh has said to wait to see it af is late for a wk
thanks donna

Ok so can you please sign me up for March 13th? Thank you!

Can you please put me down for the 5th?

Can you please put me down for March 9th? Thanks for doing such a great job xMissxZoiex!! :dust: to Everyone!!

Can you put me down for the 16 March please :)

hey can u put me down for the 1st march plese :) although im a bit all over the place last few months!! could be nearer to end of feb!! xx

Hey

Can you put me down for the 16th March :thumbup:

Hey Zoie,

AF is due 1st so going to try and hang on until 3rd if she doesn'tshow up - could I be added please?

Thanks! xx

Hey sweets can you put me down for the 2nd please x

Think my dates are 2nd or 3rd of March. If this is the case ten it'll be a nice suprise for me as its my birthday on the 8th, Good luck girls in this months thread.

Hey Zoie... AF will be due again on 20th march but i'm not going to do any more early testing, the bfns upset me!!! So please can you put me down for 22nd March. thanks hun.x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->