• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

~*~The Official March 2010 Testing thread~*~ 54! BFPs PLEASE UPDATE FOR STATS!!!!

Hi - can I be added for 8th March please?? Thank you!!

Loads of luck and :dust: to you to Nixnax and everyone else!

How long have you been ttc Nixnax?

Good Morning All! I think af is right here on my doorstep, sp can you please put me down for March 20th? Thank You very much!!!

Loads of luck and :dust: to you to Nixnax and everyone else!

How long have you been ttc Nixnax?

I've been TTC since November, so long enough in my book :rofl:

Although I'm a little worried today, yesterday and today I've had sharp pains on my right side around my ovary and I have lower back pain on the right side. I'm worried that I've ovulated early and missed my window :( Me and the OH have been bickering all week and we've only DTD last Friday! I really hope I haven't missed it.

Does anyone else ever get this?

Can you put me down for the 26th assuming no bfp this month

I think its funny that when I asked to be put down, I KNEW AF would be due around the 2-3rd but the 5th screamed at me. Based on OV, 18 days after Ov puts me at March 5th! I hope this time I have a bfp to share!!

Good Luck ladies!!! :dust:

can I have 2 please, I only Od yesterday so I think 28th feb will be too early. Can you put me down for the 2nd and the 31st. Lets hope one of them is a lucky one :blush:

Can you put me down for the 11th, I'm not actually sure when I'm suppose to be getting D & C as this is my first cycle since the op, but I'm hoping it will be my normal 29 days... fingers crossed!

Thanks x

Please put me down for the 19th, this will be my 4 cycle ttc and i'm determined it'll be my BFP month!!

Good luck everyone! xxx

Hi Zoie can you add me to 13 March please honey xxx hope you're doing ok xxx

Please put me down for the 19th, this will be my 4 cycle ttc and i'm determined it'll be my BFP month!!

Good luck everyone! xxx

It's my 4th cycle and I'm convinced this will be my bfp month too!! fx!

Can you put me down for the 21st please. Unless of course I have a silly 41 day cycle like last month. Not sure what happened there as I'm normally every 30 days give or take a day. Bloody typical when I'm trying to TTC!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->