The One Year Strong Ladies!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agreed. Then if you're being cheated on, 90% of the time you wouldn't know it. So, it's not like he'd finish with a girl and then you'd know it. I think knowing it is the most disgusting part....especially since they are ok with it. Blah.

Have u ever done the pregnancy calculator to see if you got pregnant this cycle when your baby would be due?

https://www.babycenter.com/pregnancy-due-date-calculator

This site is kind of fun.. you can put in the last day of your period to see when you will be due and it shows you all of the milestones for your pregnancy... I just thought i would share because it is kind of fun to do....

My due date would be on Thursday, May 26, 2011 based on my last AF which was on 08/19 :winkwink:

Sunday, May 29, 2011
We only bd'd once so I know my conception date would be Sept.5.2010.

It says I would receive a pos preg test result in a week or two if pg. Apparently, it doesn't know I'm impatient.

Based on the baby center calculator if BFP this cycle our baby will be due June 1st next year. Awww a little gemini.lol

I'm so new to this process. Last month I was really discouraged because we thought I had all the symptoms. I can't imagine feeling that way each and every testing period if I don't get BFP. I need to find some other fixed goal as well to deter all the emotions poured into a positive each month.

Or maybe it wont be so bad from now on. Maybe the first BFN is the worst.:cry:

Hi everyone...lol...so we came back to my idea of peeing colors lol...I seriously think anyone that could make that happen would be a billionaire lol...I just woke up...soo exhausted from my little fishing/hiking outing with hubby yesterday...woke up to tons of EWCM so I think we will try this month but not with OPKs or anything, just BD-ing...I love Big Love on HBO which is the same as the Sister Wives thing..they arent really sisters, its just what they call each other...but the whole idea I mean you have to have not a single jealous bone in your body to be able to be in a relationship like that...just noticed my right nipple is a little sore this morning guessint the onset of ovulation...hopefully..

Dream wise..I had the craziest dreams the last 11 hours...about everything....I had a dream I was at home on the bed in labor and my hubby was there and a midwife was there...I had a dream about babysitting for my old nannyfamily again and a dream about babysitting for twins...and then...idk..gosh all kinds of crazy dreams..lol...

I just need to vent about one thing...F**ING MARTHA STEWERT..SERIOUSLY..DO WE NEED TO SEE HER 24/7 ON HALLMARK!!!?!? They took away my Golden Girls and my I Love Lucy and my Little House on the Prairie just to have her ass on TV all damn day..seriously..who needs to watch a craft show all day for weeks? Its ridiculous..I hate her with a passion..and I wish she would just get her own f**ing channel and stay away from the good TV..UGH!!!!! Ruins my whole freaking day!!! ok..sorry...I just had to get that out...please tell me some of you ladies hate her as much as I do..and hate the fact that not only do they replace good shows with her but they put her on TV for hours and hours and hours at a freaking time?!?!

My baby would be due June 7th..However Sandra predicted a May born baby but one that had a conception date in September..with my cycles..the only way that is possible is for the baby to be just a week or two early..which would be fine with me!! I know we arent trying trying but it would be amazing if she were right and this was our BFP cycle!!!

Awwwh Erica, I Hope this is you're cycle, and i am soo happy that you and hubby have made up.
Wannabeprego - fingers crossed this month, i hope that it may have been to early for you to test :)
Everybody else, i hope you are all okay?!

Does anybody know somebody that has had a funny AF that turned out to be implantation?

My AF was 3 Days This Month And have had watery/creamy cm since the last day of spotting

Wed 8th - Spotting
Thur 9th - Nothing
Fri 10th- Medium
Sat 11th- Spotting :S

Hmmm, sure don't hun. my mom had light periods till 4 months with me...nothing abnormal either.

Tiff..I give up on interpreting cycles and symptoms lol..lol...so I cant really help lol...maybe ask in the first tri section?

Wow ! just watching Cherri Has A Baby On BBC 3, wow Birth Is So Beautiful, IT Made Me Cry I want one Now !!

i've posted on the first tri page, hope i get a response :/

Thank you Erica. I am just confused with it all. I didn't think anything of it when it got to medium, but then when it became spotting again i was like WTF :S

i know, it was amazing !!! I wouldn't mind watching it all again... & Again !!
OH sister is coming over wednesday she has a 6 week old baby girl called freya ! :D she beautiful x

Aw that's what my friend is calling her LO
if it's a girl. She's got her 20w scan on Friday but she doesn't want to find out gender.

So I'm in bed a tearful mess right now. DF just doesn't know how to treat a pg lady. He's been making demands on housework while he sits there on his xbox. If I delay for just a minute he wears me down until I feel like I'm only here to serve him. Surely I'm meant to be the one expecting him to do a little more to get me off my feet? If I just got a bit of thanks I wouldn't mind but he just expects it all the time. If I'm aching, or emotional or too tired to stand.... Well it doesn't matter. It has to be done because he's on his xbox.

Oh sweetie, congrats for you're friend :)
if i have a girl when i get pregnant i would either call her Annabelle OR Kairi.

Men Are right twats, i got OH trained, he asks if he can go on the Xbox now lol!
i used to get really annoyed with him because he would play all night long online with his mates, so then i would go on my account and play to my hearts content and it sorted him out.
I know what you mean about the living to serve them though, but i'm lucky OH works and i am looking for work and TTC which ever comes first.
But i cook, clean, feed the cats & do the food shop(but usually drag him along to carry it all back.) i don't mind though, it's just when he has friends around and they all go on the Xbox from like 6pm till 3am... am just like Gugh!! when will it end, i have started to refuse to cook for all of them when they are over and refuse to keep pepsi or coke in the house because they can drink like 8 litres of the stuff !

I really do pitty you x

OH, no. That's terrible. You're in the most sensitive of your pregnancy. When DH is a dummy about dinner, I'll stop making whatever I'm making and start ordering take-out. He's kind of learned not to rush me. If you were starving you should have told me to make chicken and not pot roast, dumbass!

Oh I did something similar last night. I wasn't hungry, so I told him I was going without and he could cook himself anything he wanted... But he went without them blamed me that night for being hungry because I didn't cook! Sigh.

Anyway sorry ladies I just needed to vent. Thanks for understanding. I wish there was a book for men in his situation that could give them pregnancy details, emphasised to guilt trip him into helping me out a bit!

Maybe check online for a video. I had DH watch a video of pregnancy changes for a woman. He swears he'll rub my belly and massage my swollen feet. He's sweet though, just a little dense in the head sometimes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"