The One Year Strong Ladies!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wannabe - Funny, that's the same thing I'm doing. I've a year left. I'm in HR right now, have been for 2 years. Before that I did claims management for healthcare. If nothing else, we'll always have a job. :thumbup:

Dare, of course you can jump in. Forgive me if I make similar posts. Some of the ladies in Aug/Sept thread don't get over here since they got their bfp's.

Spunky, I hope you didn't skip the drink for nothing either.

LOL, I loved the idea that I think this thread had a while back. I wish we would pee a different color as soon as conception or implantation takes place to make the tww end earlier and testing unnecessary! If you pee orange pregnant! Cooler yet if it could tell you boy or girl! This tww is taking forever. Only 3 more wake-ups until I test. Still will probably be BFN, but maybe I'll be able to make it 4 wake-ups...doubtful though.

yummy, i must admit I could sure go for a drink right now too, but i stop during the 2 ww just to be on the safe side......

Thanks Mrsmm, Good luck to you with your education. HR is a great field and since I have alot of health care benefits work background experience I figured getting my HR degree would help build on my past work experiences. Hopefully when I graduate soon it will help me find a great job... I am hoping that I hear something back from one of the other jobs this week maybe... keep your fingers crossed for me that one of these jobs work out for me soon, There is a job fair coming up this week for a staffing agency so i will probably check it out if i dont have anything definate going on with one of the other jobs i am in the running for....:thumbup:

I got dragged to a ten year old's birthday party today (DH is friends with the parents, I knew no one). I was offered a beer, but even though AF started, I still said no. I just find it easier to stay away from alcohol all together - coffee too. I haven't had either in MONTHS, and as soon as people are like "oooh, are you pregnant?!" I just tell them it's because of my migraines. Which is actually true - my headaches have been almost nonexistant since I stopped caffiene/alcohol.

I can't wait for the damn :witch: to be gone. Time to gear up the CBFM for this cycle.

Heading to bed - I'm just tired. For no good reason. BOO.

Hope the :witch: stays away from the rest of you!

LOL, I loved the idea that I think this thread had a while back. I wish we would pee a different color as soon as conception or implantation takes place to make the tww end earlier and testing unnecessary! If you pee orange pregnant! Cooler yet if it could tell you boy or girl! This tww is taking forever. Only 3 more wake-ups until I test. Still will probably be BFN, but maybe I'll be able to make it 4 wake-ups...doubtful though.

LOL, I know right, the waiting is making me bananas!!!!:wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko: This is how the 2WW makes me feel... LOL

https://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh126/izzybee22/crazy.gif

MY AF is due close to yours spunky... It is due on either the 15th or the 16th......... Uggghhh... I hope the :witch: stays away for us both!!!!!!

My neighbor checked out the painter guys work and she said it looks good now!!! thank goodness... one less thing for me to worry about...:happydance:

Well, I hope you do find a job. I can tell you depending on your location, HR ranges from $29k entry level all the way up to $55k, but the higher end is Hawaii and I understand the cost of living is more.

I agree I'd like to pee different colors. It would make becoming pg so much easier.

LMAO @ Wanna. That's awesome.

So, I ate tuna yesterday and loved it. DH is making a sammich now (sans saurkraut) and I'm about to yutz from the smell.

That is how I feel right now too! I was talking about "Burning this f***ing place down" from a Pink song and some days that's just how I feel at work, and how I feel when I'm stressed out apparently. I'm only 7dpo, can this tww go faster please? Or if it means I end up being pregnant I can wait more patiently, but I wont know until it's over!!! Arg!!!

I just tell people drinking doesn't make me feel good anymore (which is true for the most part- I don't feel good once the buzz wears off). Caffiene is still my friend, but alcohol is very rare for me now.

I'm not a big drinker. Like DH, he had 6 beers last night and will most likely have the other 6 today throughout the day from football. I like a glass of wine when out for dinner with friends and I like a tequila or two if I'm out for a birthday, friends in town ov vacation, me on vacation, or something noteworthy. I hate hangovers so I don't drink too much at all anymore.

Good morning everyone.
Temp dipped down another point this am.

i had this dream- holy crap it was so vivid that i was hiding my FF 'book' (??) from my family- and i had to go to the loo- and AF was there. I was so disappointed i just sat there while some sort of crisis was going on around me.

SO i'm down because i'm feeling like it was a sign.

Sorry DaretoDream :hugs: I could totally see me falling apart after getting AF (mainly because I have done it!)

I'm feeling pretty down this morning too. If I ignore the three temps that were high because I had an extra blanket on my bed my temps suck. 3 on the coverline, (3 artificially high temps) one .10 above the coverline, then this morning .10 below the coverline.

Screw knowing when I ovulate and giving me something to do, I think I'm not giong to temp next month. I'm debating whether or not to continue the opks. TTC sucks.

Spunky - I use opks just to know when I'm ov'ing. I've ov'd early by 2 days before and if I didn't have those stupid sticks, I would not have known it.

I'm starting to wonder if it would be better not to know now. Such a rollercoaster hoping and then getting discouraged.

Dare to Dream, I am so sorry that you had a bad dream...:hugs:... If it helps I have had all kinds of dreams every cycle and they end up not meaning anything..so try not to let it get you down hun.. I am keeping my fingers crossed and sending you lots of baby dust your way for your :bfp:..... :dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Spunky, I am so sorry that the 2WW is making you so upset hun...:hugs:..... I wish we had a FFWD button we could press or that we could see the future to know what was going to happen..Ugghhhh..........the waiting..... ARGGHHHHH................. :wacko:

As for me....I feel fine right now as far as symptoms.....I dont have any cramps or soar boobs which I always have this close to when AF is due... I have no idea what it all means... I still havent gotten anything definate on a HPT...... I honestly have no idea how things are going to pan out for me this cycle.. In the past with my cycles i thought for sure that i was prego but the :witch: showed up with bells on... I have realized that i dont know jack squat about my body... I know alot of women say "they just knew" they were pregnant.... Ummmm... well i have never felt so clueless or confused about something before.... BLARRGGHHHH :wacko:

I second the clueless feeling. I've thought the first week that I shouldn't drink and I should be careful just in case. Beginning today, my bbs are starting to be sensitive if I press lightly on the front of them. In my head, I'm thinking AF. 5 more days to wait. She always spots the night before the day I start so we'll see.

Good luck and baby dust to you Mrsmm, I got everything crossed for you hun!!!! :dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Have any of you ladies seen the previews for that show on TLC with the 3 Sisters all married to the same guy.. The guy is a polygimist .. (sorry that my spelling stinks) The show is called "Sister Wives".. Does anyone else find this whole concept to be wrong on like so many levels....... (throws up in mouth a little at the thought of it)... When I first saw the commercial I did a double take because I couldnt beleive my eyes!!!!

I find it to be a bit backwards if you ask me. Just imo, but it seems like you have something wrong with your level of confidence if you think you're only good enough to get a piece of a man.

MRsmmmm, Yup I totally agree hun!!! None of these 3 women think they are worthy to have one man to themselves that would be faithful to just them??? I mean who wins out of this situation, cleary the man, he gets to have his cake and eat it too!!! He is having a fun time sleeping with 3 women..Than i cant imagine knowing that he just slept with my sister in the next room and than wants to come and sleep with me... sooo sick... It is not like he is sleeping with a complete stranger on the side... i mean this is your flesh and blood sister.. so gross!!!! I wouldnt even want to sleep with my sister's ex let alone the same man she is married tooo!!!! So gross!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"