The One Year Strong Ladies!

Status
Not open for further replies.
NJ good luck if you do decide to test!! :flower:

Mrsmm, I usually get AF cramps like a week or more out before my AF arrives too, aww the joys of being a women, they are never ending arent they, ugghhh :wacko:

As for me... I was naseous the last few days slightly on and off.. but i dont know if it was because i was stressed with all of the crud going on and it just made me get an upset tummy....... or if it was early prego symptoms, :shrug: otherwise I have slight cramping today but not as intense as what I normally get before AF so hopefully it is a good thing....

Well the painter guy says he painted another coat of paint on my old house in the dining room where you could see the old orange paint color still showing.. i have to have my neighbor go over there today and check to see if it looks okay now.. hopefully it looks okay now because I dont feel like having to turn into a psycho bitch and go off on the painter guy... ugghhhh...LOL

Than lastnight i kept dreaming about using a HPT and it got a super dark second pink line on it... well when i woke up and used two different store bought HPT's there was no second line showing on those yet... so more waiting like always.. damed 2WW :wacko: I never did get anymore bleeding other than the slight spotting when I whiped yesterday afternoon so not sure what it was all about... but all of my questions will be answered eventually.. i just need to learn to be patient..

Well i am off to do school work all day long.. oh joy........

No need to wait till next week. :witch: got me this morning. Was eating breakfast with DH at the diner, and wicked cramps kicked in. Went to :loo:, and there the bitch was. Ugh.

Well, at least I know the vitamins worked and lengthened my luteal phase from 9 to 13 days. That makes me feel better. Have to edit my signature - Gail and Brooke were both wrong. No August for me. So that leaves Sandra and October.

Awww, oh no, so sorry hun... I just read this after my last post.... :hugs: :hugs:

I'm still feeling good and positive. THe onyl thing that bothers me is I haven't gone #2 since Thursday... But I have IBS and I usually have the opposite problem (I'll go 4-5 times a day). Changed meds slightly, but still, this is a big change!

I have heard that constipation is an early prego symptom?? Do you have any fiber supplements, or maybe snack on some fruits and veggies today??? That will get you back to regular???:winkwink:

Thanks, I do have some stuff to take. lol, I just hate how my body can't seem to be ona regular pattern on it's own...

No need to wait till next week. :witch: got me this morning. Was eating breakfast with DH at the diner, and wicked cramps kicked in. Went to :loo:, and there the bitch was. Ugh.

Well, at least I know the vitamins worked and lengthened my luteal phase from 9 to 13 days. That makes me feel better. Have to edit my signature - Gail and Brooke were both wrong. No August for me. So that leaves Sandra and October.

:hugs: I'm so sorry!!! Tha'ts awesome that the vitamins helped though. What did you take? I start spotting at like 10dpo and that has me worried.

That's the way I was - I was spotting from 8dpo to full-fledged AF on 9dpo. So I started taking these vitamins https://www.gnc.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2134276 from GNC. Three of them in the AM, they replace the pre-natal while you're TTC. This will be my third cycle with them.

NJ good luck if you do decide to test!! :flower:

Mrsmm, I usually get AF cramps like a week or more out before my AF arrives too, aww the joys of being a women, they are never ending arent they, ugghhh :wacko:

As for me... I was naseous the last few days slightly on and off.. but i dont know if it was because i was stressed with all of the crud going on and it just made me get an upset tummy....... or if it was early prego symptoms, :shrug: otherwise I have slight cramping today but not as intense as what I normally get before AF so hopefully it is a good thing....

Well the painter guy says he painted another coat of paint on my old house in the dining room where you could see the old orange paint color still showing.. i have to have my neighbor go over there today and check to see if it looks okay now.. hopefully it looks okay now because I dont feel like having to turn into a psycho bitch and go off on the painter guy... ugghhhh...LOL

Than lastnight i kept dreaming about using a HPT and it got a super dark second pink line on it... well when i woke up and used two different store bought HPT's there was no second line showing on those yet... so more waiting like always.. damed 2WW :wacko: I never did get anymore bleeding other than the slight spotting when I whiped yesterday afternoon so not sure what it was all about... but all of my questions will be answered eventually.. i just need to learn to be patient..

Well i am off to do school work all day long.. oh joy........

I hope the painter finally did their job!!! I'm sorry about your dream! I've had pregnancy/baby dreams too and wake up depressed cause there's no baby! Arg! I need to learn patience to, but it does not seem to be a virtue to me. Good luck with school work!! I finished my Masters in June (as a teacher you get paid more depending on how much school you have) and I swear I'm never going back to school!! Between getting credentialed, and all my college I've been going to school from age 5-26 with only one year off! No more school!:growlmad:

Chelsea, I was the same way with school. I finished my master's in August of '07, and I took one semester off between my bachelors and my masters (I'm a nurse practitioner). I got accepted for my doctorate, but I don't have the energy, or even the motivation, to do it.

Ugh, the thing I miss most about BCP??? The LACK of cramps! This is friggin' wicked.

I miss the shorter periods with BCP! They seem to be getting longer with all the spotting. I used to be like 4-5 days, full flow is still like 5-6 but with spotting I'm like 8-9 days now! I bleed 1/3 of my cycle! That's just stupid!!

Sorry about the cramps :hugs:

Hey, who knows, maybe this next cycle? FF has my next AF projected as 10/10...my birthday is the 9th, DH the 11th. Would love to get a bfp for our birthdays. Would love to get him a birthday card that says "happy birthday daddy", or something along those lines. Oh well...starting my other 2WW until my fertile window...

So..Hubby and I have officially.."made up" lol last night and this morning....no more tinged CM..just tons of creamy/watery yellowish CM and my right boob is killing me...random stabbing pains ugh...no idea what my cycle is now..I think I am on day 13 but not sure how that MC/whatever that 11 day thing was affected my cycle....guess we'll just wait and see when AF comes and how AF is this next time....not sure if I want to start TTC again or work on losing weight loss or just keep working on the weight loss without the pill and TTC at the same time

Feeling down today. Will test with an ic Wednesday and Thursday then switch to more expensive ones friday-af I guess. 2 ic left. Wed will be 10dpo

Mrsmmm - I hope you don't mind me responding here instead of the other thread, I'm thinking about getting my thyroid checked too if I'm not pregnant this cycle, I'm waaaay too sleepy for too long. I've only not felt tired like 3 days in almost 3 weeks. Husband is starting to get annoyed I want to nap instead of hel pick up the house for guests.

No worries. I've had mine checked before and my levels were normal, but that was a year ago.
MrsJ- if it were me, I'd just bd to bd this month. Lord only knows how to even calculate your cycle so just have fun this month and chart, temp, etc next month.

Yeah I think we'll BD and use the softcup and stuff but not worry about OPKs and all that....and then if no AF will test....

Sounds like a plan Erica

Mrsmmm I was on meds for years that can kill thyroid, so mine's been tested every year, but I feel like I've been run into the ground. Blood sugar is in normal ranges... My mom's thyroid was killed off after me when she was my age (I know pregnancy can do it, but knowing she was my age when it shut down, and my medication history it's something I keep in the back of my mind). Thyroid has always come back negative, but I don't know why else I could be this tired the last three weeks, unless just a crazy ovulation, but this has gone on longer than ov.

Spunky, despite being sleepy this afternoon, I'm geeked up right now (9:45 pm)...probaby because of football. MY cp is verrrrry mushy. DH is drinking a corona. I want one so bad. *sad face* I'm kinda weepy and very erratic emotionally. Weird. I'm usually not weepy till AF due date.

MRs Jerome, i am glad that you and DH are getting along better now and things are working out for the two of you! :flower:

Spunky, I am so sorry to hear about how tired you have been lately. I hope you can figure out what is going on so you can get your energy back soon. :hugs:

MRsmm, aww dont feel sad hun :hugs:

Me and DH went and did some shopping this afternoon. I finally found the Dollar tree store and bought some cheap HPT's...This will be my first time using them so I will let you know what i think of them. We went out to Friendlys for dinner and it was pretty good. I was bad and got a reeses sundae :blush:..... I didnt have any symptoms the rest of the day, my slight AF cramps went away.. i still have the weird nip ons all of the time:shrug: but that happens to me every month after OV.. no sign of the :witch: yet so hopefully she will stay away. I finished all of my school work just now and I only have one more week left for my fall semester and than i get 3 weeks vacation.:happydance::happydance::happydance: Than i will only have the fall semester left with one class and I will be graduating with my Business BA with a focus on human resources management... i will be so excited once i get my degree finally!!!:thumbup:

Welcome DaretoDream, I've seen you on the other bigger thread(AugtoSept testers).

Mrsmmm, I saw a drink and wanted one soooo bad, but I stayed away, I hope I did for a good reason, otherwise I missed out for nothing :growlmad:

Wannabe really exciting about school wrapping up! Good luck finishing strong! I hear dollar tree tests are pretty reliable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"