The One Year Strong Ladies!

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah, google it their might be haha! they should call it

"Pregnancy For Male Dummies"

Don't worry we all need to vent now and again lol :) it's all good

Spoke to OH on the phone, going to buy a test tomorrow to be sure when we go food shopping.
will be taking it wednesday morning, will keep you posted.

I think it will be BFN anyways.

:( am having come pelvic twinges though and feel really sick, that could be because i couldn't eat alot today though :(

DH cooks more than I do, LOL. Actually, if anything, we're very reversed in our roles, especially now with him being out of work. I'm the one who works all day, and then comes home expecting dinner, and then spend all night on the computer or playing the Wii (LOL). He cooks, cleans, sews, pays the bills, and all that stuff. Comes from marrying an Italian who took care of two sick parents while three dirtbag brothers sat by and did nothing...if he didn't do it, no one would have. That's why I always laugh that I married the best one!

Funny, I'm not as upset by AF this cycle as I have been in the past. I'm just not making a big deal out of it to DH. He was a little disappointed because he wanted :sex: Sunday AM, and I told him I just wasn't feeling good - then AF showed about an hour later. He was much less pouty when I told him that. :haha:

Tiff, I know some friends bled most of their first trimester - but I don't know if it was AF-type bleeding, or just BLEEDING. No idea. Take a test if you're not sure.

Maybe check online for a video. I had DH watch a video of pregnancy changes for a woman. He swears he'll rub my belly and massage my swollen feet. He's sweet though, just a little dense in the head sometimes.

Haha sounds awesome, i want to watch it just to see the info and save it in favorites for when the time comes! i think the Xbox will take over when BT sort out the broadband :/

Men are meant to be dense, because aren't we meant to be the ones who make them great men apparently?

DH cooks more than I do, LOL. Actually, if anything, we're very reversed in our roles, especially now with him being out of work. I'm the one who works all day, and then comes home expecting dinner, and then spend all night on the computer or playing the Wii (LOL). He cooks, cleans, sews, pays the bills, and all that stuff. Comes from marrying an Italian who took care of two sick parents while three dirtbag brothers sat by and did nothing...if he didn't do it, no one would have. That's why I always laugh that I married the best one!

Funny, I'm not as upset by AF this cycle as I have been in the past. I'm just not making a big deal out of it to DH. He was a little disappointed because he wanted :sex: Sunday AM, and I told him I just wasn't feeling good - then AF showed about an hour later. He was much less pouty when I told him that. :haha:

Tiff, I know some friends bled most of their first trimester - but I don't know if it was AF-type bleeding, or just BLEEDING. No idea. Take a test if you're not sure.

Now i'm jealous, your OH sounds like a lovely bloke :) and treats you well :)
Haha :sex: has to be something always on a mans mind!
OH turned around to be whilst i was watchin' eastenders and goes babe, fancy going to the bedroom before i have to go to work, we haven't been able to do anything because you we're bleeding the other day and we have been working hard at moving house...
i said no coz i didn't feel up to it lol, not normally like me am always up for:sex: then he was all over me before he eventually went to work ....

I'm Testing Wednesday with FMU :) x hopefully

Feeling strange about the whole thing. Relaxed. NOt worried and stressed, but not confident either. My emotions are in limbo.

NJ - I married a man who's too much of a hard worker. I've found giving him a list of only 3 things is the key. He'll do one, get excited and do the other. Then when I say I'll do the 3rd to help out, he does that too. Kitten - like you said, women are meant to make the man great.

Thankfully, he either does cooking or I'm only cooking for myself. he works at a restaurant (late nights) so he never comes home needing food.

Tried to go for a job - only got 3.25 miles before not feeling so good. Stopped and came home.

Feeling strange about the whole thing. Relaxed. NOt worried and stressed, but not confident either. My emotions are in limbo.

I'm kind of right there with you. I've heard that pos OPKs can mean pos pg. My opk (had to poas) was the faintest of faint control line and no test line. There goes that idea. :growlmad:

I will tell you this though.....I know I'll be pg by the end of the year. I just have a feeling.

You as well. Hope you get a BFP soon. I wouldn't wish waiting on anyone.

Cottleston, I am so sorry that your OH is being so insensitive when you are in such a fragile state!!! :hugs:ugghhhhh...men can be so dumb sometimes...... Gosh i probably would of threatened to throw the dam game system out the window if he didnt help out with the house chores!!!!!!:growlmad:

I got lucky with my DH....he loves to cook and is a neat freak..he is pretty clean for a guy as far as keeping the house neat... Since i am not working right now and DH is i have been the one cooking dinner most of the time latley but I know if the roles were reveresed he would do the same for me.... he really is sweet even though I sometimes get on here to complain about him from time to time.......:blush:

Wanna - Your OH sounds nice. I think (actually I know) DH is a better cooker of meats. I'm better at breads and pasta dishes. I guess it works out well.

I am really good at baking... i make melt in your mouth yummy chocolate chip cookies and peanut butter ones....i make delicous fried chicken and lasagna to name a few of my better tasting dishes.... DH likes to cook from scratch even though I am a cook book recipe kind of gal... He makes really good veggie omlets and is pretty good at cooking on the grill.. I dont really mess with the grill at all, it is more his territory...

well I updated my HPT thread in the gallery, if you ladies want to take a look at my latest dollar store test... I just ran to the store and bought some FRER's so i am going to test in the morning and hopefully something definate will finally show for me...:wacko:

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnan...guessing-commence-newly-updated-page-5-a.html

awwwh wannabeprego, i rekon it may just be too early, i thought i saw a really really faint line on one of them but i couldn't really tell :(
try again same time next week nd should know by then hopefully

Wanna, I am the world's worst at line hunting. I will say all the line threads I viewed the people turned out to be pg. FX for your frer test.

Sister Wives – Ew, gross

Due Date would be May 29th, 2 days before my b-day

Tiffani – take another test, might clear things up. Excited about your testing Wednesday!!

I watch live birth videos on youtube and cry.

:hugs: Katherine

So I told hubby by the end of the day my pants aren't fitting. I was REALLY bloated yesterday, so I avoided soda today thinking that was it. I measured my tummy this mornind and when I got home I had bloated almost 2 inches! He touched my stomach twice then asked me when I'm testing, lol. How come guys don't bloat like women, it;s really not fair? Other than bloating I've been cramping some, could be good signs, or could be AF on her way. I'm gonna test Wednesday morning with an ic and hope for an early BFP (I'll be 10dpo then)

Good luck and lots of sticky baby dust to you with testing wednesday Spunky!!!!! :dust: :dust:

kitten i hope that you can get some answers soon..sorry that your AF has been so strange this cycle.... :hugs:

Wannabeprego! Sorry I missed your test link, you ladies talked 4 pages by the time I got home!! I see something, just not sure. Fingers Crossed! :hugs:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"