The One Year Strong Ladies!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wannabeprego – I’m going to test tomorrow, I made myself not test this morning but it was hard! I didn’t run straight to the bathroom I sat and debated while trying not to pee my pants while I decided there would be no point in wasting one of my last two ic.

Erica – LOL, bleed out their winkies, I wouldn’t go that far….well, maybe I would!
That’s exciting about family coming to visit, but I would want to see MY family too. Don’t blame you for not trusting him…

Mrsmmm sorry about the BFN, I’ll be testing tomorrow 10dpo and I’m nervous. I don’t want it to be BFN :growlmad:

Lindsay- sorry about your weird cycles! I would be lost too, they just vary so much! Mine only do by like 5-7 days (LOL which still seems like a lot!! I’ll have a 25 day and then a 32, pissing me off). At least knowing when I ovulate helps me expect period!

:hugs: Babe on your cycle!

Still light cramping and lots of bloating!! It's just stupid at this point. Yesterday I measured morning and night and there was a 2.5" difference, today so for it's 1" but not all the bloat from yesterday went away, so I'm still like 2" bigger around than yesterday morning. Arg. I'm going to have to break out the fat pants soon! :growlmad:

Nj- we'll miss you while you're popping in and out.

Welcome, Starlit.

Wanna- I'm 6 ft tall so I have the opposite of all your jean problems.

Dare to Dream, sorry about your :bfn: :hugs: it is still early though...............

Babe, so sorry about your AF being so crazy this time around....:hugs:...I hope it finishes up soon and that you are okay....

Spunky... Good luck with testing tomorrow.. i got my fingers crossed for you... sorry about the bloating....ugghhh.. being a women sucks sometimes!!!!!

I have a little bit of slight cramping.. but nothing like what i normally get before AF arrives...i feel like i am "wet" down there and keep running to the bathroom to see if AF has arrived yet.... but nothing yet.................

My cycles have varied from 25 days to 33 at the longest so I cant say my AF is late for sure yet.........

Nj- we'll miss you while you're popping in and out.

Welcome, Starlit.

Wanna- I'm 6 ft tall so I have the opposite of all your jean problems.

ugghhh, yeah that must be tuff being that tall looking for jeans... At least if my pants are to long I can just put on high heels.......... The lady at the dressing room said she doesnt know how i can do it, and she would be crying by now, because i went in and out with so many pairs of jeans a ton of times, LOL:dohh:

Yep, it does suck. That's why I really don't bother buying them.

My mom usually takes me shopping for jeans and it's always an experience! I'm 5'2" and I used to have a curvy butt and thighs and no tummy so there would be this stupid gap between my back and the waste always trying to show my underwear off. Since getting bigger it's been easier, still hate trying to find jeans though! Almost always have to have them hemmed! And who thinks short is like 5'4"??? (I usually have to hem the Short pants!! Just stupid)

Spunky, yeah i am like 5'4, so I can imagine it would be tuff for you to find a good pair of jeans at 5'2. I must say the super walmart i was shopping at today had a pretty good selection of jeans, cheap in price and in a variety of sizes and colors... so i was impressed and ended up with several cute pairs...

I cant wear the petite pants because they end up looking like high waters.. like i am waiting on a flood to come or something...lol

LOL I've put on capris before and had them be high waters! (and still bought them as pants because they really were only an inch or two short)

https://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh126/izzybee22/lol.gif

LOL Spunky!!!!

Do any of you ladies watch soap operas? I just got done watching my DVR recording of Days of Our Lives... i have been watching this show since i was a little kid, my mom got me hooked on it....

If you dont watch soaps than what are your favorite shows on tv right now?? How about the new shows they have coming out this fall??

Geesh i am bored, lol, can you tell... DH wasnt feeling well so he went to bed early tonight...so i am bored by myself downstairs....

I think bed sounds nice! Maybe I'll get my work done and head there soon!

I don't know about shows. Guilty pleasure is Vampire Diaries, I didn't know I was pregnant, any baby shows. Usual line-ups are House, Big Bang Theory, Bones, NCIS

I watched Days of Our Lives as a kid. I haven't seen it in years. I am not too much of a tv person...I like watching crime shows like 48 hrs.

Welcome to the thread StarlitHome!!!! :hugs: It sounds like you have some very good pregnancy symptoms. Good luck and baby dust you you hun!!! :dust::dust::dust: I hope you get your :bfp: soon!!!!! :flower:
Thanks!

Welcome, Starlit.
And thanks to you too!

On the TV show discussion - well I was watching True Blood but the season ended :(
Mostly I watch movies - we have Netflix and it's great.

I wasn't the biggest fan of True Blood cause I feel they didn't stay true to the books and I liked the sex, but I thought it was a bit much! More than the books!

During the daytime since i am not working right now I get sucked into the daytime talk shows, Dr Phil, Maury, The View and the Today show...

I loved Desperate Housewives..it was one of my fav's, not sure if they will do another season of the show or not, but i hope so.... I want to see that new show "The Event" but they are being so mysterious about when it actually starts, LOL..not sure if i will be able to catch it or not...

Once I figured out that they definitely were not going to stay true to the books, I decided to keep book-Sookie and show-Sookie far apart in my head and just enjoy the show :)
I don't know about there being more sex in the show... the books are pretty full of it! (not that I'm complaining...)

Another set of books I liked are Tempest Rising and Tracking the Tempest by Nicole Peeler - kind of like the Sookie books but not really, dealing more with magical/legend creatures than vampires.

i need to get back into reading again.. when i was younger i used to love reading..Now that i am in school and there is so much required reading i think i havent been in the mood to read much lately..... But when I did read I was into the scary stories..my favorite author is Dean Koontz and a second runner up would be Stephen King...

Ann Rice has some pretty good vampire books too.....

Thanks for the recommendations on books! I like Sookie like characters. Maybe there wasn't more sex, but the book would gloss over it, while the show shows parts! It was just different to me!

https://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh126/izzybee22/goodnight-6.jpg

Ladies, pollen count went wacko where I live. Now my nose is messed up. Stupid alleries. Goodnight as well from FL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"