The One Year Strong Ladies!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the recommendations on books! I like Sookie like characters. Maybe there wasn't more sex, but the book would gloss over it, while the show shows parts! It was just different to me!

Yeah I know - with the book you can flip ahead and skip the sex if you just want to get back to the story! At least that's what I do sometimes.

Yeah, the Nicole Peeler books were a fluke find at my local Borders :)

Well, I told dH I think I might be pregnant - we'll be testing soonish. Probably this week.

If I'm not, then this is probably the pill making me feel sick and we're going to try something else.

Mrsmmm- my nose is so stuffed up it's not even funny.

And because we were discussing height earlier and i missed it i thought i'd chime in with mrsmmm you're a whole FOOT taller than me.

I am 5 ft tall. Depending on the person measuring, sometimes i'm not quite, and sometimes i'm slightly over. But, the average i get is 5'. I have to shop in the JUNIOR dept for jeans, because the petite women's aren't fitted right to a person of my size.

sorry i missed all the talk earlier, was painting, then bed rada rada rada...
on the plus side after like 9 days of waiting i got to :sex: again :D:D
Sad i know but OH was just so busy with work and moving!
I got a poorly kitty here at home :( he's my baby, the other two are to big to be babies and they hate being picked up and cuddled.
He chewed the cable to our macbook charger and it's one of those magnetic chargers, and he frazzled his bottom lip :(
Sorry about everybodys issues :( - Try testing at around 15 DPO, it should show if there is anything there.
AF is the worst thing in the world! so confusing, don't you just wish every woman was straight forward 28 day cycle ? i know i do.

My fave soap opera (in UK) would be - Eastenders, Heroes(before it got cancelled), Ugly Betty, and all reality documentaries like - Underage and pregnant, Don't tell the bride, Cherri has a baby....... BBC 3 is great for them, anybody watch Doctor Who When it's on?

Right Hight..... I am 5'6.8 tall. and OH is 5'9/5'10... i'm quite tall for a girl lol, but my mum is 5'11 and my dad only 5'8 so i'm smaller than my Dad, but i have inherited alot of his genes.

It's always hard to find pants so I dress like the Ammish/ommish (sp?) and wear lots of skirts/dresses. I tested 11 dpo, bfn on ic. Sucks.

Kitten...awww, sorry about your poor kitty burning it's lip, I hope it will be okay?? I like the show Heroes to, I hope they do another season of it...Ugly Betty is a cute show to, I havent heard of many of the others though.. I watched Dr who once and just couldnt get into it for some reason...

Mrs mmm, sorry about your :bfn: this morning.....it is the only thing that stinks about testing early... some girls get a nice positive early, i have seen tham get positives at like 8 DPO, and others get darn :bfn:'s when we test early....ugghhh.. the waiting sucks so darn bad.... :wacko:

I did another Answer brand test and I can see the faint barely there second line again, and I have no idea if it is the start of something yet or not... Still no sign of the :witch: for me.....I just want to know for sure what is going on with me... I am so distracted right now not knowing if i am pregnant or not, BLarrrgghhhhhh..It makes it hard for me to focus on my school work..... I am slipping into a state of madness (kidding) but i sure feel like it :wacko:

I am going to spend my day doing cruddy school work... oh joy....NOT.. but I am so happy this is my last week of school and than I can get 3 weeks off from school finally.....:happydance:

OMG everyone...soo much catching up on reading lol....lets see if I can hit the key points lol

#1. I am 5'5, I guess its pretty average..Im on the shorter side in my family though. My 21 year old cousin is 5'9/10, her 17 year old sister is about the same as is my 15 year old sister. My 16 year old brother is 6'2 or somewhere around there, so needless to say I am one the shortest of the 15-23 age group in my family lol! On the other hand my ex roomie from college, is only 4'11!!!! She is one inch tall of being medically and legally considered a Little Person...

#2. My cycles are fairly average at around 31 days I guess, still not sure where I am this month like ovulation wise and stuff since the MC but we BDd last night and I put the pre-seeded softcup in and just took it out this morning. I guess we will do it Thurs, Sat, Mon and then Weds nights too and hope that it covers us.

#3. My normal TV line up was 8-11am Golden Girls, 11-1pm I Love Lucy, 1-3pm According to Jim, Everybody Loves Raymond, House of Payne, and then also at 3pm Little House on the Prairie so I would just switch back and forth according to if I had seen it before or not. Now since that bitch Martha Stewart is on freaking Hallmark channel all day I haven't been watching TV much. Lucy and GoldenGirls and stuff arent my fav shows but they are something I like and can just have on the TV while I do stuff around the house. Fav shows are Bones, House, Teen Mom, Keeping Up with the Kardashian's, Hung, Hoarders, IT Crowd and a few others. We watch a lot of what hes downloaded so we also watch Father Ted and Black Books, sooo funny!!

Any interesting news outside the TTC world?

MRs Jerome... The show Hoarders is soooo gross.. There are times when i try to watch it but i just get so grossed out that I have to change the channel... Well it does motivate me to clean my house at least after... LOL.....

I got my fingers crossed for you that you get your :bfp: this cycle hun...

I added the latest eye squinting barely there Answer store test from this morning if u want to look at the thread in the HPT gallery..... I am wondering if people can see a line or if it looks any darker that yesterday's FRER.....

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnan...gghhh-anothernewly-updated-frer-page-6-a.html

i have no symptoms yet really and am thinking my AF would of shown by now, my cycles normally range from like 25 to 33 days at the most. I was averaging at about 26 to 28 days... i only had a 33 day cycle one time so it is very unusual for me... I dont know if i can declare that i am late by tomorrow or not... i changed my ticker because i dont know how long this madness is going to go on... Once DH's health insurance cards come in the mail i might go and request a blood test to see if i am prego or not if the witch hasnt got me yet and i am still not getting a definate second line on these darn HPT tests!!! :wacko:

Gosh i hope i am not driving you ladies nutz yet on this thread with all of my crazy testing and faint lines.... you all must think i am off my rocker... LOL :wacko:

Sorry but cant say that I see anything Wannabe but like I said..I hate FRER type tests lol...maybe late implantation?

Sorry but cant say that I see anything Wannabe but like I said..I hate FRER type tests lol...maybe late implantation?

Yeah it could be mrsjerome, since i got those positive OPK's late in this cycle and was never really sure about when i OV'ed......:wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko:

I had some crazy dreams lastnight... one where a big snake was in the house and was right next to my bed, and i couldnt move because i thought it would bite me.. Than a big bug was caught in my hair buzzing super loud and i felt like my head was vibrating and shaking like a lawn mower in real life... LOL :wacko: .... yeah it's all over for me .. i got to go check into the mental institution, LOL (just joking, or am i?) LOL :wacko::wacko::wacko:

I had a dream about his parents coming to visit and something about his mom working in the flower beds and I was trying to help or something..idk..it was so crazy..lol...

LOL, i am over here cracking up about this thread... Ewww look at Lady Ga Ga's dress.... Than look at my last post on the last page of the thread... ROFLMAO

https://www.babyandbump.com/general-chatter/414627-lady-gaga-mtv-awards.html

She's (gaga) weird. There's no other way to state it.

I stopped dreaming 9 dpo. 11 dpo, bfn. 3 more days of ss.

I'm so sleepy at work. I even went to bed early. If this is AF, I'm going to hunt her down and kill her in her magical fairy hell. I swear to God.

Mrsmmm, I hope that the :witch: stays far away for us both hun!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am getting a little bit of slight cramps and weird twinges in like my left ovary...ugghhhh, I hope it isnt the :witch: trying to creep up on me!!!!:af::af::af::af:

I dont feel like i have been very productive today.. I got some school work done and now i am waiting on DH to get home. I have to cook dinner. I am doing baked fish, potatoes and a veggie i think..........:thumbup:

I had a dream about his parents coming to visit and something about his mom working in the flower beds and I was trying to help or something..idk..it was so crazy..lol...

Glad I am not the only one with the wild dreams,LOL :wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko:

Right, got alot to read on here, i will probably do a mini essay again in the morning, second coat of painting later, though i think i am off to bed early tonight.
Sorry to hear about the Faint BFP and being a bit :S about it all, maybe it would be worth getting you're doctor to do bloods if it is still the same in a weeks time...
I don't do OPK's i can never read the cheappie ones. I haven't tested but i got a message of FF saying that it couldn't understand my cycle.
Anyways, i have had heartburn alot today, and i went all dizzy & Faint, and almost threw up.... sorry if it's tmi, i think i need to take a visit to the doctor, it's booking in with my doctors though, you always seem to be waiting like 2 weeks before they can get you in, it's pathetic really...
think am going to leave OH to sort out the painting.

I had a few really weird wild dreams recently, maybe it's time of the year haha.
Baked Fish sounds nice, i like Cod in parsley sauce with new potatoes and peas.
Tea tonight was Chicken Curry, i can normally scoff it all down, i got half way through it and had to waste the rest, and i got all tearful because i couldn't find the hairdryer lol !!
OH says my stomach is firmer than usual, but not bloated as such !
Gaga is nuts but she's a major icon now ! i think there is something a bit weird about her mind maybe in her head or something :S
Kardashians And Teen Mom are cool, i like Kourtney and Khloe Take Miami too XD Watch them when ever they are on, but we are like 3 series behind you guys in the US.
yeah He is alright the swelling is going down now, gave him a Malted Milk Biscuit today that cheered him up :D
I Always Wear Skirts Usually Mid Thigh With Thick Black Leggins.... and usually vests and throws :D
and when i'm at home lazing around i'm usually in my Joggers And A T-shirt

xx

Wanna - I hope :witch: stays away from us as well. I had ANOTHER co-worker turn up preggo. Trust me, I am very happy for her. She had to lose about 50 lbs to be able to conceive. It's been a year long weight loss for her. I'm so proud....but I was so gutted.

I've tracked my food now for 4 days. I've lost 1 lb. I'm celebrating my (very) small victory. :dance:

Kitten - Just saw your post. I hope you're OK. I think it's funny as hell that FF says it can't understand your cycle. As much technology as we have, we can't even get temping right. lol You'll get that BFP soon!

1lb lost is 1lb closer... Congrats!
I've given up weighing myself. My bloat is enough to make my weight go up about 4lbs between morning and early evening. :(

I don't watch much tv at the moment.. All my favourite shows are finished. Lie To Me season finale is on in the uk tomorrow. After that I will not feel the NEED to watch anything until the new series of QI starts (Stephen Fry is my hero).

I'm getting back into seeing live comedy now though. Saw Billy Connelly last month, Rhod Gilbert fonightand Ross Noble next week... Can't wait!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"