The One Year Strong Ladies!

Status
Not open for further replies.
My favorite shows are HOUSE and The Office. But i hate the english version (SORRY GIRLS!) our humor is just not the same apparently! My husband (who is english, not from just ancestors kept marrying more english people and more and more, making him almost the full thing- except for a dash of irish) thinks it's hilarious. I just can't stand it!

The tomboy in me LOVES the english show Top Gear. I love cars and lmao while watching 3 goofs talk about them. I've been watching the show for years. I even have episodes on my phone and watch them at work if I'm have a crap day.

Dare, how are you feeling? I'm anxious. I don't think I've ever been so anxious for an af in my life.

Well dinner turned out yummy, and I am stuffed now!!!! :winkwink: DH was nice enough to clean up the kitchen after we were done so I didnt have to....

MRsmm, i used to be a tomboy when i was a kid, I refused to wear dresses or anything with flowers, LOL. I would beat up the boys in my classroom. I remember going to church with my old babysitter and a lady at church saying "Oh what a cute little boy he is" LOL... I got so mad!!!!!!!!

Now as an adult i am pretty girly, i love dresses and flower patterns now, LOL. I still like to do guy stuff like hiking on trails and stuff like that. It is funny looking back at myself how different i am now...

Yeah, Top Gear Rules, We've Just Finished The Most Recent Series On The BBC Here :D

https://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer there are good shows on there :D

Jeremy Clarkson is a Tw*t here he comes from a town about 30 Minutes away from where i live
Richard Hammond Is Cool :)
James May LOL - Captain Slow, quite intelligent but weird !

I love them all! We're delayed on the Top Gear Season in America by a couple of months. I always download the episodes early. I can't wait to watch them. The Bugatti is amazing. I think Tesla has a great idea going with the electric sports car.

Wanna - I rode 3-wheelers and 4-wheelers (quads) from 6 years old. thank God I'm still alive!

OOOO, forgot another show I watch. Intervention. If I'm not pg, I'm going to buy a 6 pack this weekend. That's what made me think of the show. I'm mental, I just know it.

I too was a tomboy. I also fought a lot. I would come home with black eyes but the other kids when home with worse. Always picking fights, always in trees, ragged jeans boy tshirts, i was a mess! Oh my gosh.

Mrsmmm- i'm feeling anxious- almost all the time. very antsy. Like, i can't stop moving. Right now, i'm moving my legs around constantly. I just want to move all the time, and i'm really really happy! But signs have left me for today. Just, feeling like a person. PLan and boring!

Feeling really good about my chart in comparing it to last cycles. I need to keep my pma up!

Wanna go go go go go! Anything new with you?

OH and i'm testing in the am for real. Unless my temp drops drastically.

I'll test tomorrow with another IC. Tired of this -->_____________ stark white blank frigging spaces!!! My boobs are bigger. They swell for AF. DH says they only swell while on AF though. He's a boob man. Nipples are killing me. That's not normal. When I touch them, it makes me want to throw up. I know that's weird, but it's like having a bad cut and putting meds in it. You know that gross burning achy "I'm going to die feeling" that makes you want to puke....that's my nipples.

I'm in my 3rd month trying to track symptoms, first month giving it real effort. The only month I had sensitive nips was the first 2 weeks coming off BC pills. The only thing really worrying me is I'm having AF like potty habits. I have to go more while she's around. TMI, sorry.

I never got in fights. No one would fight me. I was the giant, remember?

I was and still am sort of a tomboy..love being outside..love playing in water...dont mind getting icky... but I hate it now because I feel like such a little kid like people think Im immature but I just tell them Im a biology/ecology/zoology person so I have an excuse to play around with animals and stuff lol... nothing going on here..we are gonna go walking in a bit and then check out the brand new super walmart they just opened...we have 3 walmarts within 10 miles of us lol...one about 5 miles above us in Clinton...one 8 miles below us to the right in Powell and then another one about 7 miles below us to the left in Halls lol... so we are gonna go check it out and get a few things we need but go walking in the small town a little bit further down the road first. Soo glad to get out of the house... Im definitely gonna go walking on my own tomorrow by the water too... dinner was shite here tonight....I just havent been in a food mood lately...nothing seems good but eating out..dont know if its coz Im too lazy..too picky..or what lol.... hubby had leftover rice chicken corn on the cob and veggies..I had some wheat thins deli turkey and a la vache qui rit cheese wedge just not too hungry..maybe walking will help my appetite kick in and I'll get something quick and easy and kind of healthy at Walmart

Mrsmm, I love the show Intervention too!!! LOL, that is one advantage to being tall as a kid, no one wants to mess with you!!!!

Dare to Dream, nothing definate going on with me yet.... just more faint second lines, no sign of the :witch: yet though......i updated my thread on the HPT gallery if you want to take a peek at my latest test... :flower:

DaretoDream, Good luck with your testing tomorrow morning... i am sending you lots of baby dust!!! :dust::dust: :dust: :dust:

Wanna - I'll check it out :)
Dare - good Luck for Tomorrow
Erica - I Know what you mean with the appitite thing, i had curry tonight and i love my curry i always make it from scratch and i wasted half of it :( i just couldn't stomach it.. don't know if it's the same for you?
Mrsm - Fingers Are Crossed For You :)

I Can't get my chart to work properly, i will try and sort things out :D
xx

Wanna, for the first time, I blinked and saw a line on your answer test. lol Hope it gets darker. Just wrote complaint email to Target. I felt like a goon when I complain, but the girl dropped my salmon (in saran wrap but still!) on the floor then stuck it in my bag without blinking an eye. Customer Service desk didn't care. So, I emailed their corp customer service. Hope they tar and feather the girl. She was more concerned about the boy in line behind me and their party plans for friday.

mrsmmmm, ohhhh, iam so glad u see the line too!!!:happydance: I was starting to think that I was suffering from line eye, LOL!!!

Ugghhh, I hate bad customer service, it burns me up!!!:growlmad: Hopefully placing a complaint will make u feel better!!!

Kitten, thanks for looking at my HPT thread.....:winkwink:

Wannabe, I Think There Is A Slight Chance I Don't Want To Say Yes To Soon, But I Can See a Faint Line on A Couple Of The More Recent Pictures :D

At least you're getting a line. I'm getting ____________ nothing! lol

Just went to the gym at my apartment complex.....40 min spent with elliptical. I'm really trying. Pinky promise.

Thanks Kitten, ohhh, u see it too!!! :winkwink:, Yeah I am still reamining very skeptical right now because I have had faint lines before and AF arrived anyways... so I am not getting excited until i get a definate second pink line or until i get it confrimed with a blood test or something......

Mrsmm, You go girl!!!! Work it out girl!!!!!!!!! :winkwink:

Hopefully you can inspire me, i want to get back into my speed walking again, and if i am not prego eventually get back into jogging and really work to loose some of this weight!!!!!

Well, I did speak to my nurse about TTC and exercise. She said as long as you aren't keeping your heartrate above 150 bpm for the duration of your workout then it's fine, even in pregnancy. Yoga, jogging, light weights (10lbs or so), and low impact fitness classes. They don't recommend hight impact or heavy lifting because of the placenta detaching and rupturing if pg. So, I'm excited. BE INSPIRED! I'll send you exercise :dust:. lol

Tiffani! I can finally see your FF! It looks confusing! :hugs:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back