The One Year Strong Ladies!

Status
Not open for further replies.
thanks for the info Mrs mmm about working out during pregnancy....

Still bloated as all get out and cramping, btu good otherwise.

Hey guys,
Spunky, thanks for checking out my chart, showed OH, and he was like :S
i wasn't very well last night though, i got propper nausiated and it just came out of no where, so i was just sat in the bathroom on the floor, and even though i was sat down it felt as if i was almost about to pass out :(
It's good to know you can do some exercise during pregnancy, i know my mum did it with twins, they don't run in the gene pool, i couldn't cope with twins, they were IVF. first try as well.
Wannabe, i have had a simlar thing with faint lines on tests, i don't trust it unless it is going to be one of those big fat lines that the world can see.

Tiffani - My husband is my best friend and I talk to him about almost everything, so when it came to my chart I was like I'm really confused, so I explained the basics (up ovulated) and he has started asking me how my temperature is, and it makes me so happy cause it's not like he really cares about it, but he's willing to ask me about it... I really married the right guy for me.

Good morning, Ladies. Kitten - I do hope you're OK. I hate being sick to my stomach. I think AF is on the way. I'm having cramps on my left side and I'm hot all the time now. That's her signature move before she comes.

I'm having cramping too- but also no bloat like normal. Either way 11dpo and bfn. Feeling worried. Temps are still up- chart looks lovely, but feeling nervous. I know FF says you have to wait 18 temps above coverline to really know you're getting a bfp. BUT i have 11 so far. And i don't want to wait 7 more days!!!! AF is due in 2!

My back feels great. No bloat, No pimples.... what's up body?

If only it could talk...

haha

MORE vivid dreams last night. Like WHOA. Found out in the dream that mil had hidden cameras in every room of her house, even the bathroom, and i started freaking out and screaming at her after finding hidden tapes of everything in the house. none were of me, but there were some pretty graphic videos of people i don't know doing so pretty serious stuff in the house!

Then i was telling a friend in the dream and she decided she wanted to blow up the small moon on the planet, and we found some sort of fort that could do that? Then the world was starving for food and i found some hidden food in a swamp under leaves in a nice clean container and i had to smuggle it home...

WHAT?! you whacko.

But yeah, 11 dpo, BFN.

Crazy dream. I dreamed as well, again that is odd for me. I can't remember the dream. I just remember it being so real that I shut off my alarm somehow in my sleep and was an hour late for work. lmao

Good morning ladies,

Oh no Kitten, I am so sorry that you are so sick.. I hope you feel better soon!!! Did you eat something that didn’t agree with you? I had food poisoning a few weeks ago and I spent the night on the bathroom floor too, gosh I was so sick, I wouldn’t wish it on anyone!!!! Yeah the faint second lines on the HPT tests are enough to drive anyone mad!!!:wacko::wacko::wacko: And than seeing the second faint line makes me want to test even more because it gives me hope that the next morning something definite will be there for a change... it is a viscous cycle!!!:wacko::wacko:

Daretodream, Gosh girl that was a funny dream, LOL........ I don’t think I dreamed at all last night for a change...I am so sorry about your :bfn: hun... :hugs: I am keeping my fingers crossed for you and sending lots of baby dust to you!! :dust:

As for me, no sign of the :witch: yet, I actually feel really good, which is very unusual right before AF. I have had a little bit of slight cramping on and off but nothing as bad as what I normally get right before AF arrives.....: shrug:I don’t have any other symptoms at all.. I keep grabbing my boobs seeing if they are soar and I don’t feel anything, they feel normal....:coffee:... This is defiantly weird and unusual for me for this close to AF and hopefully means something good.....:thumbup: I mean if I am not pregnant than I will have no idea what in the world was up with me this cycle!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I got alot of school work to do today so I am going to try to finish that up today and probably won’t be on here that much later... tomorrow is my last day of the fall semester. Next week I was thinking of going to drive up to see my family and then bringing my mom back to our new house to visit for a few days, she hasn’t seen it yet and I haven’t seen my family since February so I am overdue to visit. :thumbup:

Wanna - I do hope you get two dark lines soon. If I'm not pg this cycle, I'm putting my nipples in time out until they figure out what is wrong with them. They hurt so bad that now it's a stabbing pain. Can't wait for my OB appt Oct 12th just as a ttc check up.

Wanna - I do hope you get two dark lines soon. If I'm not pg this cycle, I'm putting my nipples in time out until they figure out what is wrong with them. They hurt so bad that now it's a stabbing pain. Can't wait for my OB appt Oct 12th just as a ttc check up.

Mrsmmm, soar boobs is an early pregnancy symptom for alot of the ladies that got their :bfp:'s, check out the thread i started on it, lots of ladies had them and were prego......

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-first-trimester/376541-soar-boobs-before-you-got-your-bfp.html

Thanks for the PMA, Hun. If I push up on them from the bottom, they hurt. If I touch any part of my nipple, it hurts. My only normal AF symptom for bbs is that they get bigger. If this is a pg symptom, where's the bfp to match it, huh?????

Saturday I will know for sure. The day before AF I am struck down with mad cramping so bad I'm popping Midol like Pez. Hurry up, Sat!

Hey Ladies,
Dareto- sorry about you're bfn :( big hugs

Wow on the vivid dreams, i had a dream today when i went to bed, it was nutts !
It seemed to be right on where i am in life now, it was that i found out i was pregnant, and i told a friend on FB, and my Nan found out (i don't talk to alot of my family on mums side) and rang me up giving me loads of nonsence, and then OH had to rush home from work because i started going into labour 6 weeks earlier than the due date, which is weird because i was born 6 weeks early.
I love having baby dreams though. :)
OH sister is around today, and i'm just like Awwwwwwwwh!!!!! I want one!!!! :D
MrsM - I hope things get better for you, i am so sorry you don't feel very well :(

Ladies, I Don't have food poisoning i don't think, i cooked it myself.... i feel alot better after some sleep, i think it's just got to be a viral or something thats going around. Might be the paint fumes maybe?

Lets Hope AF Keeps Away.... i hate her soo much :( if men only realised.

OOOOOOHHH MALE BREAKTHROUGH !!!!

Was chatting with OH when we went to bed, and he said that he gets really sad and disapointed everytime we got a BFN because we have been trying for ages. I remember when i had a chemical I had A Faint positive on a clear blue easy, and then a week later i had a negative, OH cried :') i was quite touched that he opened up last night, i love guys who like to be involved and be connected :D
x

Hi everyone, just popping on for a bit to share the info Ive found....I posted the same question in the first tri and in the Trying after Loss section, I asked if its possible to conceive in the same month or the next cycle after an early MC and everyone said yes!! Lots of the women that responded did just that..they said you are extra fertile and that there was a study done that says that women who conceive right after an MC are 40% more likely to have a successful full term healthy pregnancy!! So we are sooo BD-ing like crazy every other night for the next few nights!!! I know Im supposed to ovulate tomorrow but Im not risking missing a late ovulation so I plan on doing it until next Weds night!!! I cant help it but Im soo excited lol..

Oh WOW :D thats really good to know, good luck erica :D :D :D :D Fingers and Toes Crossed For You XD

I am so excited ladies!!! I just found out a little while ago that I got a new job that starts on Monday!!!!:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

It is an administrative position for a local college on campus!!!! It is only a temp job, but i am just happy to be able to start working and finally get some $$$ coming in for a change!!!!!:happydance::happydance::happydance: It is only a temporary position, But it works out well because i will be graduating with my BA degree in HR in the beginning of December and will be able to look at better job oppurtunities after as a result, so it works out great for me for now!!!!!:thumbup:

Mrsmm, Good luck to you hun!!!! I really hope that we both get our :bfp:'s soon. I am the same way with the severe cramps right before AF. I will be in severe pain with cramps and I end up OD'ing on extra strength tylenol so i know that the :witch: is about to show any minute after that happens!!!!

MrsJerome, I have heard the same thing about getting prego right after a miscarriage from other women on this site as well!!!! I am sending you lots of baby dust and keeping my fingers crossed for you that this will be your month!!! :dust: :dust::dust: :dust:

Kitten, i am so glad that you are feeling better now after getting some rest. Maybe you had a stomach bug or something... :hugs:

MrsJ - Catch that egg!!!!
Kitten - Glad you're better. Thanks for the warm thoughts on my cramps. I hope they go away soon as well.
Wanna - THAT IS GREAT NEWS! I'm very happy you have a job. Also glad I'm not the only one who od's on pain meds.

MrsMMM and Wannabe...I used to have to take 1500mgs of extra strength Tylenol or any pain killer I could get my hands on twice a day to even get a small bit of relief from cramps, and even then sometimes that didnt help so I know how you feel..its brutal..guys are soo lucky...lol... thanks for all the well wishes and right back at you ladies!! BFPs this month!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"