The One Year Strong Ladies!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow :D Congrats On The Job Front... Wish I Could Get One :(
Yeah BFP's This Month Ladies.

its AF all over? Whats going on with me? I just went to the bathroom and wiped and there was bloody CM? there was a bit yesterday too but I thought maybe I just scratched myself when I put in or took out the softcup? Any ideas ladies? Soo confused?

Thanks for the congrats on my new job ladies!!! :winkwink:

Kitten, Good luck to you on your job search. The job I got wasnt my first choice but it will do for now until I finish my education. I was getting discouraged though after looking for several months... try to hang in there, eventually something will come through for you hun!! :hugs: Do you guys have staffing agencies where you are? I ended up going through one for the job i got because i am new to the area since we just recently moved to this state and starting out it is hard to find a job. I would suggest working with a staffing agency if they have them where you live, it could help??? :flower:

MrsJerome, i am so sorry you are still bleeding , Unfortunatly I dont know much about MC, so i cant be very helpful. I know that there is a thread on this site for women that have suffered a loss, maybe u can start a thread and ask them about the bleeding that happened after they MC??? I hope it ends soon for you hun.. :hugs:

Kitten - hope you get a job soon.
Wanna - Yes, I've used an agency. We use a couple here at my job now. Both ladies have been hired FT regular in my dept.
MrsJ - My mc bleeding wasn't over a week. Maybe call your doc?

I am still craving beer. I know that's odd, but it's my craving and I wish AF or BFP would come.

I got an appt next Friday at 9 am with my gyno to just do a check up and see whats going on...hopefully wont be bleeding till then but I cant stand not knowing what the hell is going on anymore..ugh

https://www.targetwoman.com/articles/mid-cycle-bleeding.html

A small quantity of blood that is passed and is adequate enough to spot your toilet tissue is referred to as spotting. A very small amount of blood is passed out through the vagina, this blood spot can be seen only if the vagina is wiped with a piece of tissue. This spotting does not stain the panty and the mucus is usually pinkish, rusty brown or bright red in color.

Mid cycle spotting occurs ten to fourteen days prior to the commencement of the next cycle and is considered to be normal. Mid cycle spotting is considered to occur during ovulation period and is a normal phenomenon, it is in fact considered as a potential fertility indication. As mid cycle spotting occurs right during the ovulation period it helps in calculating the peak period of fertility. Ovulatory spotting as mid cycle spotting is called helps in determining the exact ovulation period in a woman and in turn helps planning pregnancy.

Maybe thats all it is..still going to gynos though...

its AF all over? Whats going on with me? I just went to the bathroom and wiped and there was bloody CM? there was a bit yesterday too but I thought maybe I just scratched myself when I put in or took out the softcup? Any ideas ladies? Soo confused?

Awwh No Worries On AF, I've been told that M/C can muck up you're cycle and you're body clock has to re arrange it all over again.... so you're cycle might be mucked up for a couple of months.
Can't comment about if it was a soft cup or not... :/
x

Thanks for the congrats on my new job ladies!!! :winkwink:

Kitten, Good luck to you on your job search. The job I got wasnt my first choice but it will do for now until I finish my education. I was getting discouraged though after looking for several months... try to hang in there, eventually something will come through for you hun!! :hugs: Do you guys have staffing agencies where you are? I ended up going through one for the job i got because i am new to the area since we just recently moved to this state and starting out it is hard to find a job. I would suggest working with a staffing agency if they have them where you live, it could help??? :flower:

Yeah there are a few, but you have to travel out of town which can be a pain because neither me or OH drive :/ and transport is quite limited, i am on an apprenticeship site... :/
Thank you though

MrsJ I do hope it's ovulation! I had a friend who screwed up her bc pill and she bled for ages and doc said she was anaemic... Got some iron tablets thT sorted her out and she's fine now.. Might be worth asking about it when you see your gyno.

Loving the optimism on this thread just now. GL to you all! Xx

I might not be on here for a day or 2 as half my town has lost it's phone service so I can't use the Internet. 3G on my phone is real slow and my nails ares too long to use touchscreen properly!!

Cottleston, Thanks for the good luck, That stinks that your phones are down!!! I hope it gets fixed soon!!! We will miss you the next few days!!! I hope you have a good weekend hun!!!! :flower:

This may be sensitive, I'm going to put pics of a test I've just taken. I know how hard it is to speak to someone who may be getting their :bfp: and I won't be offended if you don't answer to this message. I'm going to leave a space so if you don't want to see it I hope the space is large enough...

I've been getting faint :bfp:s since yesterday but have discarded them (usually I'd be screaming but I am chilled out this month and not getting over excited). I did another test tonight and watched it until it dried - the faint was there within the 5 minute mark.

I am going to keep testing anyway over the next few days but shall I count this as my :bfp:?

https://i798.photobucket.com/albums/yy267/sequeena1/008-8.jpg?t=1284674316

https://i798.photobucket.com/albums/yy267/sequeena1/009-10.jpg?t=1284674318

Inverted pics. I know you can't trust them, don't need to tell me :thumbup:

https://i798.photobucket.com/albums/yy267/sequeena1/invert1.jpg?t=1284674411

https://i798.photobucket.com/albums/yy267/sequeena1/invert2.jpg?t=1284674411

I am very tempted to put up a ticker (oh I know but ooooh wouldn't it be lovely) and tell my OH but he's at work so you ladies will have to do (in the nicest possible way) :haha:

BTW I'm 9dpo, I OV'd 3 days early

I Can See It :) I Don't Want To Say Congratulations Too Early But YAY !
I Would Take Another Test In A Few Days I Should Think You're Line Will Be Darker then :D

I Can See It :) I Don't Want To Say Congratulations Too Early But YAY !
I Would Take Another Test In A Few Days I Should Think You're Line Will Be Darker then :D

I'm glad I'm not going insane, there is a line :haha: Thanks hun, so tempted to make a ticker but not going to tempt fate!

Sequeena, I do see a faint second line hun :winkwink:... Dont worry about me, I wont be anything but happy for some one else getting a :bfp:!!! :flower: I would be cautious with the IC internet cheapy tests because they are notoriuos for evaps and it is still very early. I hope that this is the start of your :bfp: though hun. I am keeping my fingers crossed for you!! I would suggest testing again in a few days on a more reliable store bought test like a First Response brand test with your first morning urine. I am sending lots of baby dust your way!!! :dust::dust::dust::dust:

I just wanted to share my thread with evaps that I got on IC test strips when AF got me, But.....I really hope this is it for you, i just dont want you to get upset if it isnt until you can confirm it with a reliable store bought test....

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnan...-evap-line-update-af-got-me-early-im-out.html

Thanks for the link wannabepreggo! I have thought about it being evap, I suppose I won't really know until a solid :bfp: or af :haha:

Your welcome Sequeena.. I am in limbo land right now until either the :witch: gets me or I get a definate pink second line on a reliable test. The waiting is driving me bananas!!!!! I just bought a couple of packs of First Response tests this afternoon at the store, so we will see. I really hope we get our :bfp:'s very soon!!!!!! :flower: Keep us updated when you do your next test hun!!!!! :winkwink:

Your welcome Sequeena.. I am in limbo land right now until either the :witch: gets me or I get a definate pink second line on a reliable test. The waiting is driving me bananas!!!!! I just bought a couple of packs of First Response tests this afternoon at the store, so we will see. I really hope we get our :bfp:'s very soon!!!!!! :flower: Keep us updated when you do your next test hun!!!!! :winkwink:

Aww good luck hun! I'm really chilled out this month, not worried at all but every other month I've been going crazy symptom spotting etc :haha:

I think I see something too..but I would wait a few days and take another one..and then also do a store bought one..pink dye..even if it is just a cheapie...good luck!!!

My AF thing seems to have stopped..for now at least..I told hubby I want to keep trying just in case it is that ovulation bleeding I read about lol..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"