The One Year Strong Ladies!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mrsmmm sorry about your nipples!!!

Tiffani - That's really sweet about OH!!

Erica - I've heard of a lot of women getting preg month after MC too, good luck!

Wannabeprego! Congrats on the job!

Erica - I'm guessing ovulation spotting at this point in your cycle

Sequeena - sorry I think since it is colorless it might be an evap... Another few days will tell though!

I ordered a Cheri prediction last week on the 6th, she said it'd be done on or before the 15th, but she's behind a day, so I hope I get it tonight! Too much waiting for different things in life!!

Well I keep getting AF type cramps in weird waves. I feel fine for a little while and than the cramps come back again. Than I feel like twinges in my ovaries, sometimes only one at a time just on one side... :wacko: , when i use the bathroom i keep thinking that when i whipe that AF will of arrived... BUT.. No sign of her yet.... :af::af::af::af:

My cycles have averaged out to 28 days over the course of me tracking them for 14 months....... I track my periods online and that is what the site is telling me... I know I wont be able to resist testing in the morning if the :witch: doesnt get me.... Ugghhh.. i hate the waiting... :wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko:

Spunky, you will have to let me know how you like your Cheri prediction!!! Are you going to be testing soon, or are you holding out longer? Good luck to you hun!! :flower:

Sequeena - I see a line. Wait and see if it gets darker.

Spunky - Thank you for thinking about me and my poor (.)(.)

Wanna - I'm having the same problems with my cramps. I'm also catching indigestion. I'm not puffy and bloated. I just feel full.

I'll test Saturday 13dpo. Still bloated - not as much as the last 2-3 days though. Little gassy with the bloating. Light cramping. No boob difference.

Here's Cheri -
They are showing you guys with TWO Girls. I am seeing the first one connected to SEPTEMBER (as either birth month, conceive month or the month you find out in ) and the second girl related to NOVEMBER so this is either birth month, conceive month or the month you find out in.

GIRL - SEPT
When it comes to your daughter would consider her to be "sharp as a whip" someone who seems to be able to get what she means across and you can tell that shes paid attention to what she has been taught. I see her as always being very good with verbal ability. Able to express herself in a way that people appreciate and adore. Shes usually going to have her hair very long. I am seeing it being fine rather than thick and at times during certain weather seems to have a mind of its own, gets messed up easily and seems to attract static electricity. At times her hair standing up at certain parts.
Shes always the one that makes friends easily. She often wears her heart on her sleeve so is always going out of her way to try and make things work. She wants people to be happy and is upset when she sees someone else upset... always asking if there is anything that she can do.
Loves gatherings of any kind...whether its a specific holiday, birthday or event, loves to get dressed up, do her hair all nice and put on some fancy lip gloss. Shes always the type that wants to wear a dress, and the fancier the better! She loves color, they show specifically a white dress, with a bit of lace on the bottom which kinda makes it flare out just a bit. Its got a pink bow around the waist, and shes got polka dots all over the bottom part of the dress. The top part has no sleeves and is only white. Shes got white little gloves on, and is carrying a small little girly purse.
Shes someone who you can trust to keep a secret if you ask her too.. Shes always going to be a good friend and trust worthy.
I am seeing her taking a temp job doing photography for a portrait studio, something to give her experience and extra money. You will find her to always tell you of the places she plans to travel..Probably the one kid that has the world atlas on her wall with things pointing out the places that she one day wants to explore.
When it comes to career paths, they show her linked to working with a large travel agency.
When ti comes to marriage I am seeing her closer to 27. They will have one girl and one boy of their own

GIRL - NOVEMBER
They show her as someone who is a bit more mellow and laid back. Not the type to rush into anything and will usually take her time with most things. She loves to color, but for her, its more about drawing and creating than just coloring in something else that someone else made. Shes someone who likes to experiment, and try new things and is always creative. Shes someone who has confidence in her ability. Shes always proud of her accomplishments and really feels that its because of her dedication and hard work. I have a feeling that although both of your daughters seem to follow along in looks like your husband side, your daughter does wear glasses and has similar hair to yours.
Shes always polite, well mannered. Shes someone who can take sarcasm, but can also give it. She does not like to be treated like a "dummy" so will often speak out when someone is talking down to her, or trying to teach her something like a baby. That's probably one of her biggest pet peeves, is for someone to assume that shes younger than what she is and think that they have to talk in a slower tone and explain things more. Shes often the one that will try and be patient... will look over at your like (oh gosh not again) and then a minute later will actually as polite as she can, point out that she appreciates the help, but either knows what she is doing or has done this sort of thing before.
Shes always willing to do her "Share". So either taking over the current task, starting something else, or just doing what she has noticed needs to be completed. You are going to find her to be always really flexible. She likes to have variety and actually enjoys having varied tasks. You will find her to thrive in situations where multiple things are happening at once and everyone seems to be running around like a chicken with its head cut off.
Shes someone who is loyal and will put her family first. I am actually seeing her writing a book, one that kinda puts life in perspective in a humorous way and is actually popular with the mid life crowd.
When it comes to marriage I am seeing her closer to 23. They will have one boy and one girl of their own.
When ti comes to career paths, they show her taking on various roles, not someone who wants to be "stuck" with one thing in particular, but always ends up in an office related position and seems to be connected to management, purchasing or something in finance.

I'm thinking Gail has to be right with Girl, Boy, Boy. They both said girl first, so it has to be

Spunky - am loving you're reading :) fingers crossed for you

Gugh!! My Mobile Network Is Playing Up Tonight, OH tried To ring me at work and it kept constantly cutting out :(

wanna - hope af doesn't arrive hugs xxx

Hi ladies!

Wow, I had a lot of catching up to do.

Wannabe, congrats on the job! That's great! And one less thing for you to stress about!

MrsJ, I would say with all the irregular bleeding, a gyno appointment is definitely the way to go.

Totally forgot to temp this morning. Whoops. Was so tired, and I knew it was going to be a busy day a work, I was out the door as soon as I got up. But AF is finally gone, so now just waiting to O....figuring about two weeks.

I'm pretty much average height - 5'6" or 5'7" depending on who measures, but I'm definitely a chunky girl, lol. Wish I wasn't, I'm starting to have knee issues, and I know it's because I'm too heavy. DH and I are going to start going back to the gym, but with my knee giving out on me (totally buckles, not fun), I can only do so much. We just have to stop eating CRAP.

TV shows - Chelsea, I am a new Vampire Diaries addict. I am so in love with Damon and his obscene abs, lol. DH and I watch True Blood - I like it in a different way than I like the books. We also watch Glee (LOVE), House, Law and Order, NCIS, How I Met Your Mother. I like the old Friends and Seinfeld reruns. So lemme think...Sunday, nothing right now...Monday is How I Met Your Mother, Tuesday - Glee, Wednesday nothing, Thursday - Vampire Diaries, Friday and Saturday nothing so far.

I LOVE to read though. I have boxes upon boxes of books. I like Nora Roberts for a trashy mindless romance, and I like her JD Robb novels for something with (slightly) more substance. The Millenium trilogy by Steig Laarson was fabulous, and I do like Dean Koontz, Dan Brown, that sort of thing. DH hates that I read super fast, I will start and finish a book the same day.

I'm also completely obsessed with makeup. I just bought a bunch of eyeshadows from an online company, Glamour Doll Eyes. I think that's why I mostly hope for a girl, because I want to be able to share that kind of stuff. My friend has the most adorable twin girls, and I love all the cute outfits, that kind of stuff. So fun.

Work was completely wicked today. I didn't have many patients to see, but the ones I did were very time consuming. Although my boss called me today to tell me he was glad he trained me, and that he was proud of me. I guess the patient I saw as a new consult yesterday, I caught something big, and it was nice for him to tell me that. Made me feel good. Plus, my knee was really acting up, my allergies are in high gear, super-stressed, and OMG, it must be a full moon.

So how's everyone else? :)

Spunky how much is Cheris reading and where do you get it? Still more light bleeding and also diarrhea which is usually indicative of AF for me but no cramps or anything else...maybe just a weird tummy today...

Chelsea, where did you go to get Cheri's reading? That's the only one I didn't get. LOL.

Spunky how much is Cheris reading and where do you get it? Still more light bleeding and also diarrhea which is usually indicative of AF for me but no cramps or anything else...maybe just a weird tummy today...

https://cheri22.com/Payment.html

I got the baby and up to two siblings reading.

MrsJ - I do hope you begin to feel better soon. I hate having an upset tummy. I especially hate having one at work.

I made salmon for dinner....Day 5 of eating properly. Hubby ate the ice cream in the house "strictly for my benefit." Men - They don't eat for 2 days and lose 20 lbs.

Still staying kind of anxious. I expecting AF, but hoping AF stays away. I'd much rather have 2 lines. Please and thank you.

NJ - I read most of Nora Jones books that I could get my hands on between 18-22 years old.

9.7436 US Dollars (USD) is equal to 10 Canadian Dollars (CAD)

I think I might do it once I get my allowance... one more wont hurt lol..and it'll be $9 that I dont spend on fast food lol...

Sequeena. i hope you get a BFP on your next test were you can be sure and post your ticker, that would be great.

wannsbe, hope u get your BFP also. i know it much be tuff being in limbo.

mrs j. glad the bleeding has lightened up. i was going to tell you that i bleed clots for two weeks and wond up in icu the day after thanksgiving. i had to have a blood transfusion. obgyn said i had a uterine infection. i thought that might have been your prob. or left over blood, i remember having dark brown bleeding and was told it was old blood.

to e1 ttc GOOD LUCK. im still ttc.

MrsJ - I do hope you begin to feel better soon. I hate having an upset tummy. I especially hate having one at work.

I made salmon for dinner....Day 5 of eating properly. Hubby ate the ice cream in the house "strictly for my benefit." Men - They don't eat for 2 days and lose 20 lbs.

Still staying kind of anxious. I expecting AF, but hoping AF stays away. I'd much rather have 2 lines. Please and thank you.

NJ - I read most of Nora Jones books that I could get my hands on between 18-22 years old.

lol men can loose a pound and think they are dieing, at least thats how most men i know are lol[/COLOR][/COLOR]

Fluffy did you have any pain with that at all or anything to indicate something was wrong other than the bleeding?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"