The One Year Strong Ladies!

Status
Not open for further replies.
13 dpo, bfn. Def think AF is on the way....starting to retain water. Feeling puffy. FX for everyone else still waiting this cycle!

Temp seriously dropped this am. I'm so sad- figuring af will be here tomorrow.

Well Ladies..Im officially switching sides I guess..back to CD1.. woke up this morning to full blown AF..like..Super tampon AF....no way in hell this much can be considered mid cycle spotting...I guess it was an MC...and I guess my body has decided to reset....Im pretty upset... prolly more upset than just not being preggie...I was ok thinking I wasnt already preggie and that it was ovulation time and we had a chance this month...but now having to wait who knows how long until ovulate again just kind of breaks me down....I cried last night...hubby kept telling me it was ok and nothing was wrong and it would be ok..he just doesnt understand how frustrating it is...its nasty and foggy here..I'll prolly spend a depressing day in bed and on the couch...

For those interested in conception readings, or any readings for that matter...I just got this email from Sandra

From today which is the 17th september , any reading purchased from friday to sunday inclusive, will be five pounds , thats any reading from the site apart from the live msn readings.

https://www.psychicreadingsbysandragibbs.com

7.8121 US Dollars (USD) is equal to 5 UK Pounds (GBP)

I think Im going to do it, might as well since Im starting over, got nothing to lose I guess....

Dare - I'm sorry for the temp drop. I do hope :witch: stays away.

MrsJ- I know it's terrible that you had a mc. However, it's good news that you're body is resetting itself. I'm trying to take a positive spin. :hugs:

Dare to Dream sorry about the temp Drop!

ERica sorry about AF, I know you've had a pretty tough time the past couple of months :hugs:

Temp took a small jump this morning, still slightly bloated, but lost 3 lbs, which was a surprise.

Thanks ladies...its just.. I feel like every time we/I have been ready to TTC something has happened to fuck it up, sorry for being so blunt but that's just how I see it... I emailed Sandra and gave her an update and asked her if she does any other fertility things..other than just the basic conception month and EDD so we'll see what she says...maybe she knows whats wrong with me...and Spunky..yay for the losing 3 lbs!

Spunky - CONGRATS on the 3lbs. That's wonderful news! I'm weighing myself only every 4 days so not to stress out. I hope all this healthy bs is paying off.

Weird thing is though, I've lost it in like 3-4 days... I'm eating normally.

Spunky- Wow that psychic reading was really in depth when she was describing your future children!! I hope it comes true for you!! I might do a reading with her maybe....:thumbup: Great job on your weight loss!!

MrsJerome, awwww, I am so sorry hun :hugs:, I hope that everything is going to be alright with you and soon. Hopefully when you see your dr soon they can put your mind at ease to let you know that everything is going to be alright...:hugs:

MRsmm, Congrats on your weight loss as well!! Keep up the hard work!!!:thumbup:

As for me no sign of the :witch: yet, and all of my cramps are suddenly gone today. When i woke up this morning i was so tired and felt like i could just stay in bed all day, I notice i have been going #2 alot (its solid and normal when i do) and also having to pee alot as well (sorry if TMI) I had really whacked out dreams last night. It was like a conspiracy theory type dream. Large corporations and food companies had been putting mind control drugs into their foods and people were going bananas :wacko::wacko: One part of the dream a bunch of people's heads were cut off (gross i know) When i woke up this morning i was like WTH was that all about!!! Beyond bizarre!!!

i did test on a first response early results and didnt really see anything...sigh... :shrug: At this point i just want to know what the heck is going on, Am I or arent I!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:wacko::wacko::wacko:

Well I am off to do my last bit of school work and than I am officially done because today is my last day of class. i will be back later when I am done with all of my work!!!!:winkwink:

Wanna - Hope you get that BFP soon.

I'm just floating through the work day today. Only 9:45 am. 6.25 more hours to go. Stupid whenches here are ordering pizza. I'm not eating any. I worked tooooo hard this week.

Ladies.......

https://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh126/izzybee22/w1501.gif

Fluffy did you have any pain with that at all or anything to indicate something was wrong other than the bleeding?

no just normal cramping like af. i just remember a dull pain in my lower back. with my mc which was about 10 years ago i had cramps that felt like i need to go do number 2 or had diarrhea. i thought that was all it was diarrhea until i saw the blood. hope what i just typed is not a downer. i did however become preggers with m ydd almost a year later.

Hey guys, check out my post, couldn't talk about it Wednesday. We have a little Kayak coming.

https://www.babyandbump.com/showthread.php?t=417087&referrerid=84280

Hey guys, check out my post, couldn't talk about it Wednesday. We have a little Kayak coming.

https://www.babyandbump.com/showthread.php?t=417087&referrerid=84280

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:
:happydance::happydance::happydance:

AWWWWW, i am so excited for you hun!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOO HOOOO
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:happydance::happydance::happydance:

Big Congrats to you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

https://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh126/izzybee22/congratulations-glitter-graphics-23-1.gif

Thank you! I'm still in shock. My mom is SOOO Happy!

My husband and I just sat there looking at the tests and talking baby for about an hour and a half Wednesday morning cause I woke him up at 5:30 to look at it when he usually gets up at 7.

Thank you! I'm still in shock. My mom is SOOO Happy!

My husband and I just sat there looking at the tests and talking baby for about an hour and a half Wednesday morning cause I woke him up at 5:30 to look at it when he usually gets up at 7.

Awww, hun that is so great!!!!!!:happydance::happydance::happydance: You and your family must be so excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:happydance:

Hopefully I will be right along with you and will get my :bfp: soon and we can be bump buddies since our cycles are so close to being the same!!!:thumbup:

WOW Congratulations Spunky :D
I Am Soo Excited for you :D xx
you must be so happy :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member