The One Year Strong Ladies!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am really happy! Still in shock and worried (I would start my period tomorrow, but I haven't had my two days of usual pre-period spotting). Just waiting it out.

FYI: No boob changes whatsoever, but I had cramps for 2-3 days (really mild), major BLOATING, getting warmer easier, and being tired a lot more now.

Thanks For The FYI :)
But YAY :D x
Right, i'm off back to bed, just put the heating on, i am freezing....

Super congrats, Spunky! That is awesome

AF is on her way today or early tomorrow. I woke up with her evil kick you in the teeth cramps. I know 100% I'm not pg and can't wait to have a beer for NFL football tomorrow. I'm really proud that I wrote down every change in my body during my cycle so I know what to consider "normal" for next month. Plus, I should be able to lose at least 12 more lbs by my next period. So excited for that!

Sorry Mrsmmm, at least you get to have the beer you've been craving!!! Smart of you to keep track of what's normal.

Mrsmmm same here. Woke up with awful cramps. No sign of her yet, my temp did rise significantly this am, but i think it was because i was restless and not really accurate. So, I'm waiting for her to get here.

JUST HAD FIRST SPOT. Stupid cow. Sorry Dare, but at least I'm not having June baby. My ex's bday is june and I hated him. My mom is July baby. Maybe it will bring me luck.

I am really happy! Still in shock and worried (I would start my period tomorrow, but I haven't had my two days of usual pre-period spotting). Just waiting it out.

FYI: No boob changes whatsoever, but I had cramps for 2-3 days (really mild), major BLOATING, getting warmer easier, and being tired a lot more now.

Spunky that is me this cycle, I never got the soar boobs like I normally do about a week or more before AF arrives, and I also have been having mild on and off cramps but nothing like thei ntense ones I get right before AF arrives. I just woke up for a second time this morning and I am super tired, I fell back asleep until 11 am, and felt like i could stay in bed all day long, I also have been having to pee alot and have been going #2 alot as well!!!

So ladies i was looking at my 14 cycles of AF that I have tracked this far to date and i do average out at 28 days for my normal cycle.

-Out of these 14 cycles only two were a 30 day cycle
-I only had one 31 day cycle and one 33 day cycle out of 14, so the odds are on my side that I could be preggo right now!!!!!!

I was looking at the pregnancy tickers tempted to put one on my signature, but i am going to try to be patient....

For the life of me i dont know why it is taking so long to get a darn second line on the dag on HPT test!!!!!!!:shrug: Ugghhh, i think I might buy a different brand of test to see if I have luck on something else!!!!

Gosh i am going to feel silly if the :witch: gets me, you ladies will think i have officialy lost it!!! But i do honestly feel like something is going on with me, since this is such an unusual cycle for me!!!!!:blush:

Wanna, I don't think your crazy. I'm happy for you that af hasn't showwn yet.

Just had my hr workout. Take that stupid cramps! Lol. The first 20 min I wanted to die. I hate cd 1 cramping. Here's hoping for a bfp for my birthday!

Awww, Thanks for the well wishes Mrsmmm!!!:hugs: Yes i must agree CD1 cramps are a nightmare for me too, I usually have to take like 3 extra strength tylenol to beat the dammed cramps!!!:growlmad: Good for you on still working out despite the nasty cramps!!!!!:thumbup:

Do you have any plans for the weekend? I wanted to go to the beach today but it was super chilly lastnight and when I woke up this morning (for the second time) I was soooo stinking tired still, I didnt have enough energy to drag myself out to do the beach today. So instead me and DH are probably just going to take it easy instead and he is going to do some work around the house. I want to do some shopping and get some new business casual clothes for my job that I start Monday. Gosh If I am pregnant I hope I dont get really bad morning sickness and have it affect my ability to work. Hopefully I will be like my mom, she didnt really get morning sickness and she had 6 kids, she worked right up until she went into labor with her kids!!!

Well, my DH is a restaurant manager so he works a lot of weekends. We get usually 1 off together a month. Today, I am catching up on the lots of laundry I've ignored all week. I'm going to the beach in a couple of weeks.

Hope you find good work clothes. I always fall back on skirts since I have such trouble with pants.

Well, my DH is a restaurant manager so he works a lot of weekends. We get usually 1 off together a month. Today, I am catching up on the lots of laundry I've ignored all week. I'm going to the beach in a couple of weeks.

Hope you find good work clothes. I always fall back on skirts since I have such trouble with pants.

I can totally understand how tuff it is when you dont get to see your DH very much!!!:hugs::hugs::hugs:

My husband worked as an overseas contractor for almost 7 years, so I would only see him on average like 2 weeks every 4 months!!! It was very tuff and strained our relationship, but we got through it. Now DH has a a regular job at home in the states and at the end of the day he comes home every night. His new job was the reason why we recently moved and have been updating our new house etc.... It was truly a blessing when he got this new job!!!:thumbup:

Omg spunky...i just got on and saw...congrats!!!!! Yay yay yay!!! Lucky thread!!

Mrs Jerome, That is what I was just thinking, that this is a lucky thread and that eventually all of us ladies will be getting our :bfp:'s!!!!! :flower:

i do have a question for you gals. so is it normal to see spotting on your fertile days. i only saw it once yesterday was very light. i had this weird dream were i was on the loo, wiped and looked at the tissue saw a lil blood then wiped a gain and saw black, so im thinking o well its just old blood. well the black is all over my fingers and then i remember i had been painting using black paint lol. plus to day and yesterday i have been having runny nose and sore throat. my bf's mom uses bleach sometimes and it liked to have killed my nose. well danget i just told my bf this morn that i wasnt going to keep track of all this stuff and not even worry. now look at me i got the sniffles and think it is an early sign hoping i have pregnancy rhinitis lol.
good luck to you all and sticky dust to you new moms.

Fluffy, From what i have been hearing from the ladies on this site and online it is normal to have lite spotting during your OV. I dont get it but i know a few of the ladies on this thread do each month. So i dont think it is anything to be concerned about as long as it is not really heavy or painful or anything. I have heard it can be a positive and a sign of fertility. Good luck and baby dust to you too hun!!! :dust: :dust::dust: :dust:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"