The One Year Strong Ladies!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I love you guys tons, but there's another TTC thread I visit and the pregnant ones post a lot and I was getting depressed seeing so many tickers for babies and not being pregnant, so I think I'll stop posting here for the most part. I'm not sure if I'll move into 1st trimester or not yet (I don't think I'll be able to find such a wonderful group of girls). I will be checking in on this thread but please PLEASE Personal Message me with any news - good or bad. :hugs:

Aw, Chelsea, we'll miss you! :hugs:

And Katherine, WHERE IS YOUR TICKER?!? Chelsea already has one, you need to get on that!

I'm almost tempted not to temp (har har, no pun intended), this month. My temperatures have been varying by whole DEGREES the last couple days (96.4 to 95.24, to 97.04) - I'm waking up the same time every day, I'm not sleeping any differently. I'm not sick. I even take it twice, once on each side of my mouth, and there is STILL that big a difference. Ugh. Just makes things more confusing. I'm thinking about going straight with the CBFM this month, just for the hell of it.

Making pizza and tiramisu from scratch tonight - got a little wave of domesticity...I think because DH is always cooking, and frankly, I'm just in the mood for pizza. While walking around the speciality Italian store down the street from us to get the stuff for pizza, I started thinking...Hmmm...wonder how hard it is to make tiramisu...

:dust: to all!!

Oh, and Chelsea, looks like your Cheri reading was right on - September being when you find out and all.

Well, I love you guys tons, but there's another TTC thread I visit and the pregnant ones post a lot and I was getting depressed seeing so many tickers for babies and not being pregnant, so I think I'll stop posting here for the most part. I'm not sure if I'll move into 1st trimester or not yet (I don't think I'll be able to find such a wonderful group of girls). I will be checking in on this thread but please PLEASE Personal Message me with any news - good or bad. :hugs:

Aww, I will miss you on this thread too hun, but I will definatly keep in touch with PM and everything!!! :hugs: Definatly stop in on the thread every once and while to say hello though!!!! :winkwink:

Hey guys. Still no AF. Had no cramps all day. Just minor light ones now. Besides for the ones this morning, all my AF symptoms are gone... Guess i'm still technically in the game. Maybe my temp this am wasn't off?

Hey guys. Still no AF. Had no cramps all day. Just minor light ones now. Besides for the ones this morning, all my AF symptoms are gone... Guess i'm still technically in the game. Maybe my temp this am wasn't off?

Daretodream, i am on CD 31 so I am really close to your cycle and there is still no sign of the :witch: yet for me either, and I am late now!!! :thumbup:Are you going to test soon? How long are your cycles normally? I hope we both get our :bfp:'s soon!! Good luck and baby dust to you hun!!! :dust::dust::dust::dust:

I had 3 drops of spotting at 11 am and now nada. Lol. I think af is a manic bi-polar cow.

I had 3 drops of spotting at 11 am and now nada. Lol. I think af is a manic bi-polar cow.

So sorry that the :witch: is being so crappy to you hun, :hugs: Does your AF normally start out with light spotting when it begins?

wanna- wow you're 18 dpo?

I need help ladies :

Ladies:

All cramps completely gone. Also- TMI- but found watery type cm in the loo. ? When i put the info into ff- it whacked out my chart and put me at 15 dpo, saying my chart was doing pretty well and more points and so forth, but scared the crap out of me so i changed it back.

But i def. saw it. It said i O'd on day 17 instead of 19, and therefore everything was up 2 days. But, i checked again a bit later and again, found more. ?? I just want to know if it means anything.

can anyone help? Remember today i had a bfn this morning. Wondering now if something is up with the cheapie tests i got from early pregnancy tests.com, and if i should get a clear blue digital instead.

Wanna - when are you testing? 18dpo, seriously?

Dare - I'm terrible with the CM stuff. I know that this last cycle I had a ton of CM the day or two before AF showed. And several of my friends have said they get TONS of watery CM when they're preggo. So...I'm not sure which way to go. The fact that you tested BFN at 13dpo, maybe it was the test? :shrug:

Sorry I can't be more help!

I'm just trying to decide if i should enter it into the FF chart saying i had it. I feel wrong not putting it in there. But it scares me to put it there too.

DaretoDream, I dont have much experience with this hun, i am sorry I cant be more helpful... When your AF does start does it begin with the watery cm stuff or is this very unusual for you at this time of your cycle. i think you should get a more reliable kind of test like a First Response maybe? Good luck if you do decide to test hun!! :flower:

NJ, i have no Idea how many DPO I am, I may have OV'ed late and I got some dark OPK's later in my cycle, the ticker is based on OV at 13 DPO (which is when I was averaging at for my OV), I am going to change the ticker to the other date of when I think i might have OV'ed instead when i got a dark OPK later in the cycle.... LAte OV could explain why my HPT's are not dark yet....

Well if i change the info to having the watery, now i'm 15dpo. Which actually- originally that was the same date it told me originally, and says now that i have 15 temps above coverline- which is really good. They say you should have 18 above to get a positive. I need 3 more really.They are suggesting testing on the 22nd.

As for normal- ttc has me so messed up i can't remember what my normal cm is! normally i think it would dry up and get all sticky. That's not what's happening. I'm having a mix of watery and creamy.

I Reckon Maybe It was you're test Dareto :) Try Again With A Different Brand Test.
Wannabe i think you have the right idea waiting a bit before testing again....maybe?
Mrsmmm, Fingers crossed ;)

I was talking to my step mum today, because i'm still getting mild backache, and before i had my chemical i got backache which was when i got my faint positive, trying not to get my hopes up but keeping my fingers crossed, Temps are back up in the 98.-- catagory

I think i will. I will wait until like tuesday i think. If no AF by then, testing. Will probably go out and buy a clearblue digital.

sounds like a good plan, i think i will just buy a tesco test, and if it's positive but a CB Digital to confirm it all :)
Fingers Crossed For Us All Dareto :D

AF has kind of slowed down...but def still there...hubby took me to Pizza Inn buffet for dinner..was great but ate tooo much...blahhhh...cant wait till my gyno appt next friday... if she doesnt do/say/ask what I think she should I believe I will be switching gynos

Wanna- no! My af starts like a beast. Tmi- I'll go through like 4 super tampons in a couple of hours. Here's my thoughts.... I suggest it for all of us. What have we added this month or last to throw off our cycles? Last 2 cycles I have used epo up to ov. This cycle I added maca. Those are my changes. Preparing for a bfn, I started drinking grapefruit juice this week. Anything can throw off your body.

Now that I've been the realist, I'm hopeful for you ladies to get bfps this week. Dare, enter the cm. It won't take away your bean if you're pg. I get watery cm before af. That's just me. I also keep terrible cramps the first day and the last. My cramps lasted 3 hrs. Ttc didn't throw me off. I'm not stressed. Just makes no sense. I'm not pg. Been using 10 miu ics for a week now, all stark white, no evaps no nada.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"